SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by atem Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:09 pm

No pics? For shame.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are welcome! I think he's having a good time but, we probably should pray for him. LOL! It was funny seeing him praying like that and the caption cracked me up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:11 pm

atem wrote:No pics? For shame.
Atem there is a pic of him praying! Can't you see it? I posted it this afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:37 am

annie340 wrote:
atem wrote:No pics? For shame.
Atem there is a pic of him praying! Can't you see it? I posted it this afternoon.
Ooops! I'm sorry! I didn't see it. Should have known it came with one. giggling 

Thanks for putting it up!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:44 am

You're welcome Atem! I guess sometimes you have to refresh the page to see the pics. That happens to me sometimes too. That caption for the pic really cracked me up. I'm keeping our daredevil in my prayers hoping he'll be safe through this adventure.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Neat picture! Looks like he's having a blast.

Is he still with Fit Marketing?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:43 pm

No clue...wondered the same thing! He's doing a lot of traveling so its hard to imagine he gets all that vacation and still maintain a full time job. Then again, he travelled a ton before the show and worked there. He is also still on their site as part of the "team". He is a sales rep so it could be part of his job to activity seek out clients and potential business. That Eric guy has an humanitarian + travel company so maybe Brooks is pitching Fitmarketing to rep them. I'm sure show helped open more doors...
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:53 pm

sfrank wrote:No clue...wondered the same thing! He's doing a lot of traveling so its hard to imagine he gets all that vacation and still maintain a full time job. Then again, he travelled a ton before the show and worked there. He is also still on their site as part of the "team". He is a sales rep so it could be part of his job to activity seek out clients and potential business. That Eric guy has an humanitarian + travel company so maybe Brooks is pitching Fitmarketing to rep them. I'm sure show helped open more doors...
Now I recall his sister in law saying he travels a lot.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Brooks wrote: "Just another day in another place in Mexico."

Last edited by annie340 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Brooks wrote: "Off the beaten path I stumbled into this amazing little Cafe in Triumfo Mexico - the colors are popping!"

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:01 pm

annie340 wrote:Brooks wrote: "Just another day in another place in Mexico."

Michael G's comment about this made me LOL...

mgarofola A word of advice. Because it's Mexico, don't drink that water. Also because it's a piscina and your feet are in it.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001