SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by Norcalgal Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:37 am

I watched the entire season on this link:

http://delishows.com/the-bachelor-australia-season-1-episode-13-the-final-rose.html

Just change the episode starting with 1 and go thru 13. I did not download but I did find it easier to watch on my iPad than my desktop. Go figure. Just allow plenty of time to load before starting to watch. Have fun - it was a good season. Editing reminded me of the early Bachelor shows - pretty straightforward.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by Beeleever Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:25 pm

I've had a rather busy Fall/Winter, but recently, dee got me interested in watching this show. (Thanks girl!) I'm not going to read through the threads, because as of the first 6 episodes, I'm watching unspoiled. I know. Bee...unspoiled? Unbeeleevable!  Hugesmile 

Ali is my fave. I love her exuberance for life and kind soul. I think it's her and Anna to the finish, but I can't call it just yet!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Beeleever wrote:I've had a rather busy Fall/Winter, but recently, dee got me interested in watching this show. (Thanks girl!) I'm not going to read through the threads, because as of the first 6 episodes, I'm watching unspoiled. I know. Bee...unspoiled? Unbeeleevable!   Hugesmile 

Ali is my fave. I love her exuberance for life and kind soul. I think it's her and Anna to the finish, but I can't call it just yet!

How are you able to watch? Do I need to download from a site in order to view or can I just watch? Thanks!
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:56 am

Idlemess wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I've had a rather busy Fall/Winter, but recently, dee got me interested in watching this show. (Thanks girl!) I'm not going to read through the threads, because as of the first 6 episodes, I'm watching unspoiled. I know. Bee...unspoiled? Unbeeleevable!   Hugesmile 

How are you able to watch? Do I need to download from a site in order to view or can I just watch? Thanks!

Here ya go. Just click on the link, it has all episodes there, then you can click on each, watch the episodes from there.

http://videobull.com/?s=The+Bachelor+Australia&x=28&y=10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Oh my God! This dude is HOT!!!! we need Bachelor Australia here. Here is a bio for Tim Robards. http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/01/tim-robards-bio/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:03 pm

Looks like Rochelle Emanuel-Smith has a new boyfriend to cheer her up. http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/01/rochelle-emanuel-smith-devestated/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:29 pm

cma52572 wrote:Looks like Rochelle Emanuel-Smith has a new boyfriend to cheer her up. http://okhereisthesituation.com/2014/01/rochelle-emanuel-smith-devestated/

Thanks. Sees that was written in Jan? I don't follow her instagram (I still don't use it). Is she still active on it?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:25 pm

I've followed Anna and Tim since the final rose but appreciate the update on Rochelle. She's a quality person and deserves happiness.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Tim and Anna did a short segment for a news show on Valentine's Day. They both are glowing, Tim had a night picnic planned. He said once the cameras stopped rolling he had organized a hotel room, joked there was still a camera in there and were locked in there for days. He said he met the love of his life on the show.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:05 am

AEF wrote:Tim and Anna did a short segment for a news show on Valentine's Day. They both are glowing, Tim had a night picnic planned. He said once the cameras stopped rolling he had organized a hotel room, joked there was still a camera in there and were locked in there for days. He said he met the love of his life on the show.

Thanks for the update.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:14 am

Looks like Ali found love as well. Happy for all of them.

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 31 B4510dfa979311e3a943128efa3d5264_8

alioetjen
21 hours ago
Up at the river being a spectator! It'll be a couple of years until my knee will be ready to do this again... #nowatersportsforme #stillinrecovery #spectatorresting #hehasskills #surferboy #lookslikesomuchfun #myman #sexy #happiness #tunes #braid #redbikini #saycheese @palasjewellery @seafollyaustralia @thebachelorau

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 31 0439d052979b11e38ea20e70ef7cb86e_8

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 31 8367-910 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 31 I_got_13 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:55 am

They are still advertising for bachelor/bachelorette contestants, guess it won' be Ali as the Bachelorette. Dani is also in a relationship;
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Dani-Sanby-After-Bachelor-Australia-34015878#opening-slide

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette