SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Yes I'm bumping the wedding thread up!

I found this article from just before the wedding that I'm pretty sure we haven't seen. I know I haven't. There are a couple quotes that are new to me so I'm going to go ahead and post it.

LOS ANGELES | When Sean Lowe marries Catherine Giudici Sunday night, don’t expect a simple, unassuming wedding.

Broadcast live on ABC, the next chapter in “The Bachelor’s” life will be what he – and others – call an “event.”

“It’s going to be a dream wedding for the bride,” says Lowe. “And, as we all know, it’s all about the bride.”

A team of planners, Giudici says, has been helping her think outside the box in terms of finishing touches.

“Everything I say has been countered with something even bigger than I could imagine.”

Need an example? The bride will be accompanied by 12 bridesmaids, walk down the aisle to the music of a “special” guest and recite her self-written vows before millions of people.

Nervous? “A little,” Lowe says.

“But,” adds his bride, “the good thing about Sean and I is we’re so real that if something unexpected happens, that’s who we are. If I trip, I trip.”

Giudici’s gown – by Monique Lhuillier – “has a very womanly silhouette, which is very important to me.”

The wedding party will include many close friends and relatives, including fellow “Bachelor” contender Lesley Murphy. “I have to do her a solid,” Giudici says. “She was such an important part of my relationship with Sean.”

The wedding’s primary color – gold – was chosen because “it explains the next chapter of our lives, which is grown-up but still vibrant.”

The wedding – as well as that big ring Giudici sports – was paid for by ABC. “That’s one of the perks of having your wedding on TV,” Lowe says. “It’s a pretty sweet deal.”

“He’s gotten away without paying for a lot,” Giudici jokes. “But he’s buying me a house, so I’m fine with that.”

Calling Texas home, the two expect to live in relative quiet for some time.

“I’m done with TV for a while,” says Lowe, who also competed on “Dancing with the Stars.” “One of the nice thing about having a successful run on the show is the opportunity that has come my way. But Catherine and I have decided we just want to be newlyweds for a while.”

Giudici says the two love to stay home and watch TV in their sweatpants. “We want to get our relationship and our marriage right and stable before we do anything we’re not used to.”

For Christmas, she got a Vitamix and says she’s eager to start cooking.

“I don’t want to say I’m good, but I do love to experiment. He might get fat,” she says with a laugh. “But I wouldn’t be mad if that happened. I like hefty people and he deserves to have a break once we’re married. But I know he’ll stay fit.”

Although the two have watched the proposal episode of “The Bachelor,” they haven’t seen the rest of “their” season, she says. “I want to, because it’s such a special story. It’s so heartwarming.”

Tabloid stories, she adds, don’t bother them because they’re together. “If there were any headlines that were negative, it wouldn’t bother us because we were holding each other’s hand while we were reading them.”

The idea of one person “picking” another, Giudici says, doesn’t hold water, either. “I easily could have left him and said, ‘You’re not the one for me.’ It really is something we both want.”

Yes, the two say, they know their courtship isn’t ordinary. “But who else could say they rode elephants together or were on a glacier?” Giudici says. “We were fortunate to have done that, but we would have been just as happy sitting on a couch watching movies.”

Lowe says the fact that both were “pretty grounded” before they got on “The Bachelor” was key.

The friends they’ve made through the television show are like members of a fraternity or sorority – the “Bachelor” nation, as he calls it – and they understand what the weird TV mating world is like.

“Since the show ended, we’ve learned how to be a couple,” Lowe says. “That involves the good times and the bad times. Before we got engaged, I didn’t understand how passionate a person she is. She puts her heart in everything – including me. Every day, I’ve learned a little more about her.”

And Giudici? “When I moved to Texas I was worried that my life would change. But the family and friends that surround him have become my best friends. I could not have asked for better people.”

The live wedding, both say, is a way to give back to the viewers who have supported them – and thwart the tabloids who want to spill secrets.

“They’ve never done a live wedding before,” Lowe says of the show’s producers. “They want the people at home to feel like they’re there. So this will be a great opportunity to do that.”

Staged in Santa Barbara, it’s expected to be a ratings bonanza for the network and, the two say, a fitting end to their larger-than-life courtship.

http://siouxcityjournal.com/entertainment/television/the-bachelor-sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-exchange-vows-on-live/article_535c8983-fde4-5f25-9e37-a5d6112aedd5.html

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by jcrbil Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:06 am

That's a great one, lipsis. Thanks.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:07 am

Thanks lipsis for discovering this and posting it.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:57 am

What a fantastic find! Thanks lipsis.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:10 am

Great one, lipsis. it's nice to learn more about them. Catherine always says in interviews/guestings before they announced the wedding date that she's more into developing her relationship with Sean and not thinking about the wedding. They are sensible people.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:15 am

Great article! Thank you Lipsis for posting this, I really enjoyed reading it.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:42 am

thanks for posting lipsis! love how real these two are!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 8554319625_3737a89572_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 8555428414_13183c9699_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 8555428450_fee0585c93_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:51 am

Glad I'm not the only one who hadn't read that one before. I thought there was a few quotes that were new. So strange that I even clicked on that link. I was googling something else and that came up first. I dont usually look at old articles but something made me do it this time.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 55 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:31 pm

That was a great read. Thanks, lipsis. I love everything about it, a little more insight into their relationship.

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:14 pm

Good find Lipsis, some more details that I didn't know before, thanks.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Found these on Anna's IG.

One more congrats to @catherinegiudici and @seanloweksu It was one damn #grownsexy weekend. #thebachelorwedding by @annamixlin

917341_245793152261614_532431009_n.jpg
Meijia familia! I'm pretending I'm Gaya. #thebachelorwedding by @annamixlin

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:46 pm

A pic from Revelry Event Design where Mindy gets most of her party set up. Thought it is was pretty. Like being Catherine's view to the altar.

In January we were honored to work on Sean and Catherine's - The Bachelor Wedding with @MindyWeiss at Santa Barbara Biltmore Hotel - So excited to share this with you! Flowers by @MarksGarden Photography by John and Joseph @itsjohnhong @johnandJoseph #bachelorwedding #seanandcatherine by @revelryeventdesign

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom