SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:07 pm

Happy One Month Anniversary you two! Cheers to many, many more.
And because one can never watch these enough. Enjoy some of their amazing first dance one month ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by foodie Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:14 pm

I seriously really love their song One Woman!

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:40 pm

foodie wrote:I seriously really love their song One Woman!

Me too. I love it even more now. Hoping we get some coverage from the reception shown at the WTA. I would love to see their entire first dance,.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:17 am

I LOVE that song, and the fact that Sean picked it because the words meant so much to him about their relationship. And I also really love the way they dance together, the way they look at each other, it's so romantic. I really would love to see the whole first dance, at least a bigger portion of it. I hope we get that at the WTA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:21 am

ILR . Said so well , hope get to see more of 1st. dance and of reception.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:23 am

Thanks so much, lipsis and umngirl, for the videos. I agree ILR, I'm smiling watching even just a few seconds of their dance. Love it and I like it better than a choreographed one. Have a terrific day everyone!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:59 am

I'm very grateful Sean and Catherine for sharing their love story with their fans. Hoping it's a never ending love story, and I will keep following them to whatever they share. #obsessed

Dedicate this video to Seancat "Endless Love"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:45 pm

Just beautiful joyjoy! Another perfect song for them! Love it!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:59 pm

I hope we can have a long version of their first dance. At the moment we can be happy with joined version.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:40 pm

blessed66 wrote:I hope we can have a long version of their first dance.  At the moment we can be happy with joined version.

Thanks.Blessed! I like your version(s) a lot too.
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:56 am

I can't see videos. I am getting video is currently unavailable . Is there somewhere else to see them.? Thanks.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:10 am

Hmmmm saw this from the new couple forum lol. I don't know what is the lowes supposed to do if they were asked the same question about their first night. I mean everytime the lowe are having interviews all they want to know is their first night . Tell me, if they "they will pass answering the question people would say , why they pass? Then start their issues. Second "if they are very gracious and we knew how easy going , funny and down to earth these two are and answering the question about the first night, after they answered it "some people still have an issue ". Third. Sorry to bring this post . I shouldn't do it but I  just wanna know your thoughts and I have no idea why this type of post is happening and needs comparison again and again. Wheww! attacking Mrs. Lowe! . Do some people really can't get the word sense of humor and taking things seriously?. Chill! my god! .Sorry for this post ladies.This post seems not okay and cool and looks like they are having issues to both of them though.  Hopefully it is okay to post since this is a general discussion.

I agree! And hopefully she keeps their personal business to themselves, instead of putting it on TV, like Mrs. Lowe did tonight.  Maturity vs. immaturity, wow, what a big difference!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

+61
lipsis
jaromarie
Cari
Rolly
yrkiemommy