SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Page 37 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Agree with everyone (as usual!) Happy with whatever they chose to share with us. Love being apart of this forum! :)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by Poppycorn Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:03 pm

Iloveromance,  I agree with you that maybe it's not a good idea to speculate on what flights they are on when they travel.

I also agree that they deserve their privacy and am fine with whatever they want to share.  However, Cat seems to tweet a lot so it seems they are fine with sharing a lot with their fans and don't desire complete privacy.  I think they have gotten used to being active on social media and it doesn't seem to bother them that people want to know everything about them.  They have good heads on their shoulders and I think they know how to balance private with public and where to draw the line.  I think they are enjoying whatever perks come their way and do  not want to completely disappear into private life.  They know their fans love them and seem to be enjoying interacting with them.  However, if they chose to start sharing very little, I would be fine with that.  Whatever makes them happy.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Many who are in the public eye have taken to use social media to disclose what they want of their lives because it satisfies public curiosity - and the tabloids don't have as much make up. So putting a little something out there regularly probably makes it more possible to live a regular life.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:16 pm

jcrbil wrote:Many who are in the public eye have taken to use social media to disclose what they want of their lives because it satisfies public curiosity - and the tabloids don't have as much make up.  So putting a little something out there regularly probably makes it more possible to live a regular life.

Good point. If you post some information you want to share ( for people in their position) It keeps you currant. The tabloids don't have to rely on false information or innuendo because you're already putting the truth out there yourselves.Very good observation jcrbil
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:07 pm

You know it's a bad season of the Bach when something goes horribly wrong in the FS. Oh how I miss Sean's season..
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:15 pm

FYI: any potential spoilers from the WTA will be posted by RS tomorrow. I'm doubting he'll have much about SeanCat but I guess it's possible.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:14 pm

Seriously. These people keep telling Catherine to change her IG username to lowe are so annoying. She already changed her IG account name  and kept her giudici name as her username . They need to stop telling that to her. She will do it if she wants . Doesn't need them to tell it all the time . Some people.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by mtt916 Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Just curious. Did anyone ever asked Catherine about her teddy bear or had she ever made any comment about it?

mtt916

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:33 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Seriously. These people keep telling Catherine to change her IG username to lowe are so annoying. She already changed her IG account name  and kept her giudici name as her username . They need to stop telling that to her. She will do it if she wants . Doesn't need them to tell it all the time . Some people.
Yeah, it's getting old. Plus "catherinelowe" is already taken anyway.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:46 pm

mtt916 wrote:Just curious. Did anyone ever asked Catherine about her teddy bear or had she ever made any comment about it?

I want to know too, hope the penguin is not homeless!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:53 am

HAPPY ONE MONTH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO THE LOWES!! PINKHEART 

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:00 am

Happy One Month Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Lowe!  smilelove  :sprinklehearts 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

+61
lipsis
jaromarie
Cari
Rolly
yrkiemommy