SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:25 am

‏@DesHartsock
Excited to see how the hometown dates go tonight! Will never forget mine. Haha. #lovemybro #TheBachelor

Haha.  giggling Des is getting a lot of mentions tonight with the parallel between Nate and Andi's dad.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:18 am

Ooh la la!

kisstheplanner
Such a sweet couple, Bachelorette Desiree and her sweetheart Chris at Delille Winery in Seattle. What fun helping them celebrate their engagement at a party for 40 of their closest friends and family. at delille winery seatle

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 17 V5zk12
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:50 am

bleuberry wrote:Ooh la la!

kisstheplanner
Such a sweet couple, Bachelorette Desiree and her sweetheart Chris at Delille Winery in Seattle. What fun helping them celebrate their engagement at a party for 40 of their closest friends and family. at delille winery seatle

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 17 V5zk12

Awwwwwwwwwww!! Adorable!!!! Can't wait for the people mag to come out, I am definitely buying a copy.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:01 am

Maggenzm wrote:

kisstheplanner

Awwwwwwwwwww!! Adorable!!!! Can't wait for the people mag to come out, I am definitely buying a copy.

Adorable is right! I can't wait for the magazine pictures either! I heard that they are filming the bachelorette already. Does anyone else think des and Chris will be on and to give advice. I think ABC will start getting Des and Chris out there front and center.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:07 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

kisstheplanner

Yep! I think, so since the lead is a bachelorette. After her experience, she will give great advice because I believe she learned a lot about herself as well as the type of guy she needs in her life. This is an exciting time for us Chres fans!!!

Adorable is right!  I can't wait for the magazine pictures either!  I heard that they are filming the bachelorette already.  Does anyone else think des and Chris will be on and to give advice.  I think ABC will start getting Des and Chris out there front and center.   Hugesmile 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:13 am

kisstheplanner

So, did he "tongue her?!" Get a room you too, or for God's sake Chris, take her back to the apartment. This is too much heat for my old bones.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:14 am

Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

kisstheplanner

Yep! I think, so since the lead is a bachelorette. After her experience, she will give great advice because I believe she learned a lot about herself as well as the type of guy she needs in her life. This is an exciting time for us Chres fans!!!

Adorable is right!  I can't wait for the magazine pictures either!  I heard that they are filming the bachelorette already.  Does anyone else think des and Chris will be on and to give advice.  I think ABC will start getting Des and Chris out there front and center.   Hugesmile 

i think Chres will def.ly be there at ATFR  :Clap: . MF has saved WTA for SeanCat to attend. Gotta show off this silly franchise success stories!! :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:53 am

Typically they only show the newest couple on the AFTR...successful or not. That is the focus of the episode. Showing anyone else dilutes that.

If the wedding is like the rest...in the winter...I doubt they will be pimping Des and Chris out this early. They will probably start their publicity run like they did with Sean and Cat...in the fall and on the next Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:29 am

Sprite wrote:Typically they only show the newest couple on the AFTR...successful or not. That is the focus of the episode. Showing anyone else dilutes that.

If the wedding is like the rest...in the winter...I doubt they will be pimping Des and Chris out this early. They will probably start their publicity run like they did with Sean and Cat...in the fall and on the next Bachelor.

ITA..it seems off if they gonna make it on-air. Either way, im happy for them and wish them their dream wedding without any devil-ish Flessian intervention  :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:36 am

If they want a summer wedding don't see how it can be on tv, since that will be in the middle of Bachelorette & Bachelor Pad filming. So not expecting anything until winter time like all the other weddings.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 17 1f49c

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 17 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 17 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by harts5 Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:24 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Link to People's article : http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20790159,00.html

OMG a dance party?... High clap  partytime 

Hartsock and Siegfried, who will wed later this year, are enjoying wedding-planning mode. "We have little things planned," she said in the radio interview. "Now it's working on the bigger things!" Added Siegfried: "I'm somewhere in between hands off and highly involved. I'll offer my two cents. I just want it to be an awesome dance party."

cant he stop for being awesome? LOL..just love him and them together  sweet kiss

I agree Murasaki!

I'm so glad to come back to this forum and read all of the happy positive comments for these two adorable people! After going to People.com and reading all of the negative comments, I really want to comment back to all of them saying how ignorant they are...but hold myself back! I really hope they don't bother reading comments like that..
I have a feeling that it is the SA and Australia viewers that are showing the same skepticism that people showed here right at the end of the season?? Anyway, I love following Des and Chris and for some reason, even as a total stranger, feel a little invested in their story...hahaha...and so glad to come here and join in the happydance!
Can't wait for more pics!!! High clap bestbud! 

harts5

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:35 am

You're in good company then harts5!

If they need filler on the finale, then maybe they could bring in Des and CHris for an update or "advice"for Juan and his pick since they know him and are the latest success, they've done this in the past.

Otherwise, I think maybe an appearance on B'ette and wedding stuff in the fall, with a wedding in late fall/early winter is my guess.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly