SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:54 am

New People article!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 18 Desiree-hartsock-768

Wedding bells will soon ring for Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried!

The happy couple celebrated their upcoming nuptials with dinner and dancing Saturday night at DeLille Cellars in Woodinville, Wash.

"It was so much fun," the former Bachelorette, 27, tells PEOPLE. "It's really nice to sit back and be with friends and family and think about why you're getting married and celebrate that love. Chris and I both couldn't stop smiling."

At the party, produced by Jocelyn Cates for Capstory.me, guests like Jason and Molly Mesnick dined on crab pot pie and wild mushroom and kale bread pudding and sipped on wine and local beers.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

"The food was amazing," Hartsock says. "And we had a cute little dessert bar. It was like a wedding!"

As far as plans underway, the bride-to-be has at least one big decision made.

"I've been working with Maggie Sottero on [two dresses]: my ceremony dress and my reception dress," says the bridal designer. "It's all sketched out and in the works. Both of them are reflections of my personality."

As for the 28-year-old Siegfried's contribution?

"He wants a milkshake bar," says Hartsock with a laugh. "He loves milkshakes!"
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:53 pm

bleuberry wrote:New People article!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 18 Desiree-hartsock-768

The happy couple celebrated their upcoming nuptials with dinner and dancing Saturday night at DeLille Cellars in Woodinville, Wash.

"It was so much fun," the former Bachelorette, 27, tells PEOPLE. "It's really nice to sit back and be with friends and family and think about why you're getting married and celebrate that love. Chris and I both couldn't stop smiling."

At the party, produced by Jocelyn Cates for Capstory.me, guests like Jason and Molly Mesnick dined on crab pot pie and wild mushroom and kale bread pudding and sipped on wine and local beers.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

"The food was amazing," Hartsock says. "And we had a cute little dessert bar. It was like a wedding!"

"I've been working with Maggie Sottero on [two dresses]: my ceremony dress and my reception dress," says the bridal designer. "It's all sketched out and in the works. Both of them are reflections of my personality."

Yay! A milkshake bar!! Love it. ;) Happy Chris and Des have moved on from this show and have fallen even deeper in love!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:24 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:New People article!

Yay!  A milkshake bar!!  Love it.  ;)  Happy Chris and Des have moved on from this show and have fallen even deeper in love!  

gotta love a man who loves milkshakes  :eyesigh:  (and purple!!..  #PurpleLoverFTW giggling). Love that Des get a chance to create her own dream-wed dresses too!... cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:26 pm

Ah harts5 must be those Aussies, as we in SA could just feel the heat of passion between these 2 from the very beginning, the sparks just flew between them lighting up my TV screen  :Drool: Only prob now is that I hope the People Mag that is sold in SA is exactly the same as sold in the USA otherwise will sure miss out on some great photo's.  All the negative comments in People.com can only be from the press or people trying to stir us all up (like they did with Ashley & JP also) :uptonogood they sure are. Just love these 2 together. Keep up the posts please!!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:58 pm

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Ooh la la!

kisstheplanner
Such a sweet couple, Bachelorette Desiree and her sweetheart Chris at Delille Winery in Seattle. What fun helping them celebrate their engagement at a party for 40 of their closest friends and family. at delille winery seatle

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 18 V5zk12

So, did he "tongue her?!"  Get a room you too, or for God's sake Chris, take her back to the apartment. This is too much heat for my old bones.

Haha! Amen sister! Can't handle all that loving. Lol. And I don't thing he "tongued her", mama Siegfried is there, you know!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  39m
A SPECIAL thank you to @JocelynCates & @Capstory for making our engagement party more than we could have imagined! @ChrisRSiegfried
Retweeted by Chris.
Jocelyn Cates ‏@JocelynCates  1m
@DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried It was an absolute pleasure! Love you guys and EVERYONE at your party! Such a beautiful and amazing night <3

She said it will be 1-2 weeks before their issue of People comes out. Can't wait!  Hugesmile :yes: I will pick up a copy for sure, and post any new pics/details from it.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  39m
A SPECIAL thank you to @JocelynCates & @Capstory for making our engagement party more than we could have imagined! @ChrisRSiegfried
Retweeted by Chris.
Jocelyn Cates ‏@JocelynCates  1m
@DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried It was an absolute pleasure! Love you guys and EVERYONE at your party! Such a beautiful and amazing night <3

She said it will be 1-2 weeks before their issue of People comes out. Can't wait!  Hugesmile :yes: I will pick up a copy for sure, and post any new pics/details from it.

Thanks Bleu!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Life & Style Weekly ‏@Life_and_Style  26m
Inside @DesHartsock and @ChrisRSiegfried's engagement bash! Countdown to the wedding begins... http://bit.ly/1fRmCaJ  #TheBachelorette

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  16m
@Life_and_Style @DesHartsock almost all the information in this article is correct, but not sure who their "insider" is. #misinformation

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/inside-bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-and-chris-siegfried-s-engagement-bash-35447

Hmmm..... I wonder which part is the misinformation? The part about her being upset over having to wait to get married?
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Ooh la la!

kisstheplanner
Such a sweet couple, Bachelorette Desiree and her sweetheart Chris at Delille Winery in Seattle. What fun helping them celebrate their engagement at a party for 40 of their closest friends and family. at delille winery seatle

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 18 V5zk12

So, did he "tongue her?!"  Get a room you too, or for God's sake Chris, take her back to the apartment. This is too much heat for my old bones.

Haha! Amen sister! Can't handle all that loving. Lol. And I don't thing he "tongued her", mama Siegfried is there, you know!!!

Hahahahaha..... I have tears in my eyes with all the laughter. It's good to have clean fun here!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Life & Style Weekly ‏@Life_and_Style  26m
Inside @DesHartsock and @ChrisRSiegfried's engagement bash! Countdown to the wedding begins... http://bit.ly/1fRmCaJ  #TheBachelorette

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  16m
@Life_and_Style @DesHartsock almost all the information in this article is correct, but not sure who their "insider" is. #misinformation

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/inside-bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-and-chris-siegfried-s-engagement-bash-35447

Hmmm..... I wonder which part is the misinformation? The part about her being upset over having to wait to get married?

Just recycled garbage, as usual! Heck, they couldn't allow People Magazine to get all the traffic, so they had to post blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. Ha!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Awwwwwwww!!! dreamy, dreamy dreamy!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:31 am

Just watched the Bachelor, and I can't wait to "hear" what Des and Chris tweet about it. ;) Should be interesting...
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly