SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:34 pm

PS: I didn't realize Des made those art umbrellas! So cool, she responded to Molly on FB that she just finished theirs, Molly said they looked better than hers.  giggling 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by chloep Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:42 pm

^^ There are non-fan thread down below, I believe.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:58 pm

chloep wrote:^^ There are non-fan thread down below, I believe.

thanks 4 the info. Hopefully those thread can be used purposely to stating one's opinion on any couple. I dont care if folks are sounding negativities on Chres in those thread. We have a clean happy fan thread here which matter the most to us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
chloep wrote:Well, I guess from lurkerdome to nonedome for me....

I don't see why there is a need to hate and blast SC in the DC fan-thread. It doesn't have anything to do with DC nor did the SC fans start anything in the other thread. Making comprehension is pointless and ridiculous. They are two very different couples and there is nothing wrong with that. I found both C's and Des' comment funny, because clearly both comments were intended to be jokes. By recognizing one as such and not giving the other the benefit of a doubt makes you just look petty. (It is also interesting that C gets attacked about her lack of maturity...)

To be honest. it is this type of conversation that makes people who support and like both couples very uncomfortable. And often times we feel like we have to pick a side...

Agree.  No need to blast or hate on any person, or couple from this silly show.  One thing so great about this board is we can all have are favorites, and different opinions and views, but at the end of the day, it is a special place to come, and read about, post, or just see what is going on with our favorites contestants or couples.   I am thankful to see that most of the time when people do express a different or unpopular view, it is done with kindness.   :yes:  :cutesmile!:

Lets face it, all the couples are unique and beautiful.  Des/Chris, Sean/Cat, Jason/Molly, Trista/Ryan, and Ashley/JP, have all found their soul mates on the show.  That should be celebrated.  Smiley  

Perfectly said!  Hugesmile 

I was thinking about this earlier today re: AFTR. I'm guessing they won't have a wedding date to announce, BUT, it would be nice for them to officially confirm that ABC will be televising their wedding this year. Is that too much to ask?! Pretty please?  giggling 

I like quotes like "If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, just don't say anything". Another favorite from yours truly " He that has no sin, cast the first stone"....
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:31 am

Desiree Hartsock
8 hours ago
I could not be where I am today with a love like @chrisrsiegfried, doing what I love to do, and seeing my dreams come true without the Lord's love & blessings in my life. To Him I am forever grateful. #GodisGood Also thank you to everyone for all of the love, kind words, & support. I truly appreciate it. Feeling so blessed!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 33 1549199_1463466543871412_846229719_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:24 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Agree.  No need to blast or hate on any person, or couple from this silly show.  One thing so great about this board is we can all have are favorites, and different opinions and views, but at the end of the day, it is a special place to come, and read about, post, or just see what is going on with our favorites contestants or couples.   I am thankful to see that most of the time when people do express a different or unpopular view, it is done with kindness.   :yes:  :cutesmile!:

Lets face it, all the couples are unique and beautiful.  Des/Chris, Sean/Cat, Jason/Molly, Trista/Ryan, and Ashley/JP, have all found their soul mates on the show.  That should be celebrated.  Smiley  

Agree and I don't blast or hate on any couple from this silly show. Stating that I don't want to hear about anyone's genitalia is not hating. And I certainly don't scour threads looking for perceived slights from fellow posters that seemingly obsess over couples that they only "know" from this show. I've said how much I like that Chris & Des have continued on with their lives as they were before being on the show. I also think it's great that Ashley and JP have done the same.

Continued blessings to you Desiree and Chris!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:31 am

FLChica wrote:

Agree and I don't blast or hate on any couple from this silly show. Stating that I don't want to hear about anyone's genitalia is not hating.!

I tend to agree. I think you made a fair point, and one that is probably shared by many.

If for no other reason, talking about Sean/Cat negatively (or not glowingly) usually leads to this back and forth thing, with people coming into this thread, and others going into the other section... and just a bunch of drama. So that's why I try to avoid it, even if I might agree with you on some points. I know you aren't alone in thinking that. Personally, I blame Chris Harrison mostly, and wish Sean and Cat would respectfully tell him to bug off.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:35 am

rc49ers wrote:Desiree Hartsock
8 hours ago
I could not be where I am today with a love like @chrisrsiegfried, doing what I love to do, and seeing my dreams come true without the Lord's love & blessings in my life. To Him I am forever grateful. #GodisGood Also thank you to everyone for all of the love, kind words, & support. I truly appreciate it. Feeling so blessed!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 33 1549199_1463466543871412_846229719_n

This is so beautiful, Des is a lucky girl!

She's had an influx of fans from Australia and South Africa (her season just aired) tweeting/IGing her saying how happy they are she chose Chris, and wishing her well. I'm glad she's feeling the love.  :yes:

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:30 am

soccermom333 wrote:

I don't see why there is a need to hate and blast SC in the DC fan-thread. It doesn't have anything to do with DC nor did the SC fans start anything in the other thread. Making comprehension is pointless and ridiculous. They are two very different couples and there is nothing wrong with that. I found both C's and Des' comment funny, because clearly both comments were intended to be jokes. By recognizing one as such and not giving the other the benefit of a doubt makes you just look petty. (It is also interesting that C gets attacked about her lack of maturity...)

To be honest. it is this type of conversation that makes people who support and like both couples very uncomfortable. And often times we feel like we have to pick a side...

Totally agree! I have such a love-hate relationship with this show. But what I love ... watching two people fall into "something" that just might last beyond Bachelor Bubble ... brings me back for more. It doesn't happen every season, but sometimes there are those moments on screen when you think hmmm... I think they really like each other. I can remember almost to the episode hen I thought Chris/Des - AND - Sean/Catherine hit stage of both being equally smitten and invested in the other. So glad they are BOTH still going strong and I hope they make it just as I do our other successful couples!

I think it's easier to catch the "special moment" (or the LACK of moments) when you watch unspoiled for at least the first 4-5 episodes (or longer). I think that's why I was so firmly on Team Chris because I saw a special connection between them before accidently becoming spoiled. I can remember PM'ing people cause I was shocked that a smart girl like Des would let Chris get away. I mean how many tall, dark, handsome, kind, athletic, educated, funny, thoughtful, respectful, spiritual guys out there share Des' love for writing poetry?!?! She found the One.  :pinkaw: 

And what's even better ... everything we learn about them post show is a pleasure.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:14 am

Found this on fb today, ha ha. From their talk at UPortland.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 33 1395898_10151617142822260_950763087_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:11 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Totally agree! I have such a love-hate relationship with this show. But what I love ... watching two people fall into "something"  that just might last beyond Bachelor Bubble ... brings me back for more. It doesn't happen every season, but sometimes there are those moments on screen when you think hmmm... I think they really like each other. I can remember almost to the episode hen I thought Chris/Des - AND - Sean/Catherine hit stage of both being equally smitten and invested in the other. So glad they are BOTH still going strong and I hope they make it just as I do our other successful couples!    

I think it's easier to catch the "special moment" (or the LACK of moments) when you watch unspoiled for at least the first 4-5 episodes (or longer). I think that's why I was so firmly on Team Chris because I saw a special connection between them before accidently becoming spoiled. I can remember PM'ing people cause I was shocked that a smart girl like Des would let Chris get away. I mean how many tall, dark, handsome, kind, athletic, educated, funny, thoughtful, respectful, spiritual guys out there share Des' love for writing poetry?!?! She found the One.  :pinkaw: 

And what's even better ... everything we learn about them post show is a pleasure.  

I couldn't say it better myself. I love all of these couples who have made it work, but Chris and Des have a special place in my heart, The best love story ever, so real!!! I am so happy to be part of Chresville.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:36 am

bleuberry wrote:Found this on fb today, ha ha. From their talk at UPortland.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 33 1395898_10151617142822260_950763087_n

They will have gorgeous babies one day!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+37
AEF
rjero
SLA44
nd4reality
Rolly