SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I’ve had amazing partners in the past, but I think Meryl will be the highlight of my Dancing With The Stars career. There were some that had training, but did not commit, and some who had commitment but no training. She has a combination of both factors. She is everything you look for in a partner that can take home the trophy. Plus she has an amazing personality and is super easy to work with. I am having an amazing time with her. This is going to be fun…"
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:51 pm

WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO RETURN TO DWTS?
Hmm… It started when I was on Broadway dancing in Forever Tango. When the same friends and family came to the show repeatedly…I asked them, “Why do you keep coming back to see the same show?” The answer was “I don’t know when the next time, if ever, I will get to see you dance.” That resonated with me and it was a heartfelt thing to hear. I decided while I still can, I should come back to dance. Especially if it brings joy to people that I care about. So I’m doing this for you guys!

HOW COME YOU TURNED DOWN THE OFFER TO BECOME A JUDGE NEXT TO LEN, CARRIE, AND BRUNO?
I was offered the position of a judge after I appeared as a guest judge last season. It was lucrative at the time, but this is something I can do later in my career. I can still be performing instead of sitting down or being off the stage. The second I feel I can no longer dance at the level that makes me proud of my product, then I will walk away. I will never linger or hold on to something that I feel isn’t my best. There are younger dancers who will need the opportunity, and one day I’ll pass down the torch to them. I’ll know exactly when to quit.
Plus… getting Meryl as a partner proves that this was the best decision I could’ve made!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:53 pm

On The Red Carpet has interviews after the dance here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:56 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:59 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:29 am

I'm going to have fun making avis again!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:31 am

^ Yay!!! ... That reminds me... (scoots off to change avatar).
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:28 am

What's so funny is that I made an avi a couple of years ago with Rachel Crow from X-Factor when she was on tour with you guessed it, Big Time Rush (with James) and Cody Simpson! So, Rachel knows and worked with two guys on the show!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:12 am

I have no idea who Rachel Crow is, but it's kinda funny how they all connect. Like a 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon - the DWTS edition. :Smiley: 
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:44 pm

Thanks for the pictures! Super excited Maks is back, love that he & Erin are both exciting to be back in the ballroom together again. /always one of my favorite DWTS couples.

Atem- love your avi! That was my favorite dance!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:23 am

Thanks Linds911!

Looks like the switch up will be happening soon.

If that's the case, I hope Candace gets Henry and not Tony!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:53 pm

Hopefully people make the right choices! Candace would be good w/ Henry. Meryl with Mark or Derek. Charlie White w/ Karina. Just gotta hope that they are all safe and go back with their original partners!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
Muslady
Bhaka
Shadow
moonpie
lipsis