SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Mustang19 Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:49 pm

MissLittle wrote:I've only watched Meryl, Charlie, Danica and Candace's dances so far. Liked them all. I have a feeling those are the four I'll continuously cheer for throughout the season. I love seeing Sharna being given an opportunity to show what she's made of. Their dance was great and deservedly in the top spot.

Did feel like Meryl was underscored, though. That dance deserved 9's, imo. Still, happy the show is back (welcome back, Maks!!). Will be a good season, I think.

I agree, she was underscored. Also, I think Erin did great. She seemed very comfortable, probably because she's used to being in front of a camera anyway. Really liked Meryl, Charlie, Danica and Candace's dances. I liked James and Peta too. Sean Avery surprised me. For being an "enforcer" type hockey player, I didn't expect him to do so well. Funny with all the hockey connections this season - Sean, hockey player, Erin's boyfriend is a hockey player, Candace's husband is a retired hockey player...
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:18 pm

MissLittle wrote:I've only watched Meryl, Charlie, Danica and Candace's dances so far. Liked them all. I have a feeling those are the four I'll continuously cheer for throughout the season. I love seeing Sharna being given an opportunity to show what she's made of. Their dance was great and deservedly in the top spot.

Did feel like Meryl was underscored, though. That dance deserved 9's, imo. Still, happy the show is back (welcome back, Maks!!). Will be a good season, I think.
I think Meryl brings out a softer side of Maks, which will be nice to watch. I agree that she was underscored.

Seems like it's going to be a great season!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:37 pm

Danica McKellar and Val Chmerkovskiy vere wery good!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:07 pm

iloveromance wrote:I think Meryl brings out a softer side of Maks, which will be nice to watch. I agree that she was underscored.

Seems like it's going to be a great season!

:yes: She does! He seems really mellow and he's calmer in interviews. It seems to me that he's got a more mature outlook on things and a sense of realization that I think lacked a bit before. I like Maks and I'm happy he's happy. Their relationship kinda reminds me of that of Zendaya and Val back from season 16. That's the season I started to really notice and become a supporter of Val, because he also exhibited a softer, more endearing side to himself; and as Meryl does with Maks, Zendaya brought that out of him. A vast contrast from the showmancy stuff from the season all-star season, when I couldn't stomach him.

I agree with you, Mustang19, I think Erin did a great job. Quick on her feet and not so generic.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:35 pm

James Maslow and Peta Murgatroyd we good!

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:55 pm

MissLittle wrote:I agree with you, Mustang19, I think Erin did a great job. Quick on her feet and not so generic.

Yes, she was very good!  yes 
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Great pictures Maddy, thanks!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:57 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Love Erin and wasn't a big fan of Brooke, BUT to release her without, apparently, letting her know first - WOW.  I really feel for her.

And releasing the band?  Another WOW.

I never like to see someone lose their job, but having watched last night, Erin and the new band were all spectacular. It makes such a difference IMHO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Sean Avery and Karina Smirnoff:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:20 pm

dw_a_mom wrote: Love Erin and wasn't a big fan of Brooke, BUT to release her without, apparently, letting her know first - WOW.  I really feel for her..
I liked Brooke, she was better than Samantha Harris, who was there b4 her. But Erin is even better!
Everybody said about Brooke, that she was a great person and she would be totally fine!
dw_a_mom wrote:And releasing the band?  Another WOW.
The band had been there from the begining of the show, maybe it was time for a change! I'm glad the band was there for 17 seasons, it's a long time!
pavalygurl wrote:I never like to see someone lose their job, but having watched last night, Erin and the new band were all spectacular.  It makes such a difference IMHO.
same here!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:56 pm

Most Changed Dancer: Maks! The hunky Russian was not about to trash-talk the judges when I told him backstage that all of us thought he and Meryl got robbed of straight 9s. “I think the score reflected their opinion, and since I’m one of the most opinionated people this ballroom as ever seen, I have to be able to take it,” he admitted. Well, color me impressed. So fine, I’ll be opinionated for Maks. He and Meryl deserved higher.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
Muslady
Bhaka
Shadow
moonpie
lipsis