SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:17 pm

chloep wrote:^^ So no rehearsal pics this week? sad

Nope. They are doing the 'who do you think such and such will be paired with'? Stuff.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:50 pm

I was so sad to hear Karina was paired up with Sean. I love her, he's a goon. I heard on the radio today, he says, he was voted off because he got into a disagreement with the producers. Sean gets into a disagreement with everyone because of his mouth.

Meryl/Maxs' performance was beautiful. I've never heard him speak about a partner like he does about Meryl.

As much as I don't want to see him win again, Derek's choreography was amazing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:15 pm

SwitchUp pairings for this week only

Amy & Mark (via IG pics and Mark's blog)
Nene & Derek (Derek fans)
Meryl & Val (Maks hinted and people spotted them together this past weekend)
Danica & Maks (Maks fans)
Candace & Tony (process of elimination)

Charlie & Peta (she confirmed in her blog)
Drew & Witney (IG pics)
James & Cheryl (PureDWTS confirmed)
Cody & Sharna (PureDWTS)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:29 pm

Linds911 wrote:SwitchUp pairings for this week only

Amy & Mark (via IG pics and Mark's blog)
Nene & Derek (Derek fans)
Meryl & Val (Maks hinted and people spotted them together this past weekend)
Danica & Maks (Maks fans)
Candace & Tony (process of elimination)

Charlie & Peta (she confirmed in her blog)
Drew & Witney (IG pics)
James & Cheryl (PureDWTS confirmed)
Cody & Sharna (PureDWTS)

Thanks Linds! I really think Max is head over heals with Meryl. I could tell last week, he was gushing about her.

What's the point of this? I don't get it.

This should be an interesting night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:46 pm

Well if it is true, I'm glad Meryl is with Val and will be back with Maks next week.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:07 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 am

Meryl & Val killed it!! I love his choreography.

Julianne needs to be shipped off to a galaxy far, far away and learn some manners. The comment she made to Maks was rude, unprofessional and totally uncalled for. I get that he adores Meryl, but he would never intentionally phone it in with his brother's partner. That diss also indirectly dissed Danica and the work she put in this past week.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:05 pm

MissLittle wrote:Meryl & Val killed it!! I love his choreography.

Julianne needs to be shipped off to a galaxy far, far away and learn some manners. The comment she made to Maks was rude, unprofessional and totally uncalled for. I get that he adores Meryl, but he would never intentionally phone it in with his brother's partner. That diss also indirectly dissed Danica and the work she put in this past week.

So true on both points. Val and Meryl did a great job, although, I still wish I had seen Meryl do the AT with Maks. As for Miss Little Blonde Attention Seeker/Get My Career Back on Track, that was totally uncalled for, untrue, not to mention rude! Maks would never do anything to undermine his brother! While it is clear he adores working with Meryl and was not enthused about the switch up, that was a good dance...certainly way better than Drew or Nene...both of whom were over-scored. What really bothered me was that while she was busy swinging at Maks with her tasteless comments, she totally ignored Danica who looked so happy about her dance and how it went.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:24 pm

The last time "Miss Little Blonde Attention Seeker/Get My Career Back on Track"  rotfl I like that, was judging she also made a rude comment about Mark Ballas that caused controversy. She's becoming annoying.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:11 pm

Well she couldn't diss Mark since he was dancing w/ Amy, and the judges don't want to be harsh around Amy, so Maks was her next victim! Though if Mark was dancing with someone else, Jules totally would have dissed him as well! I didn't really care for her to begin with, and she lost all my respect for dissing both Mark and Maks!. Please never let her judge again ABC!

Will comment on the other dances when I get caught up.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:16 pm

Julianna is young. She puts her foot in her mouth. She will learn.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:58 pm

Maksim Addresses His 'DWTS' Blowup
Dancing with the Stars pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy has been known to have outbursts on the ABC show, but his recent confrontation with judge Julianne Hough seems to have most viewers on his side.
VIDEO: Derek Hough Talks Maksim's DWTS Exit
"You can accuse me of a lot of things," said Maks. "You can't accuse me of not working hard enough."
Maks' comments come in response to Hough's accusation that he "phoned in" his performance. Following the blowup, some social media users suggested that Hough may have been taking sides because her brother Derek is still in competition.
"She said it and now she has to own up to it," said Maks.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
Muslady
Bhaka
Shadow
moonpie
lipsis