SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:09 pm

I don't care about the whole Julianne thing, because I thought the dance needed a little more Jive too, but it wasn't the only dance I felt this week needed more actual dance content. I feel the scores have gone really high really quick, and it makes it hard to do any real critiquing of the celebrities.

That being said, OMG, Meryl is the best and good for Maks, I think he might finally have a champ partner. And part of me is hoping that sexy, awesome Maks is falling for sweet, shy Meryl, because he could not keep his hands off him after her dance this week.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:17 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I don't care about the whole Julianne thing, because I thought the dance needed a little more Jive too, but it wasn't the only dance I felt this week needed more actual dance content.  I feel the scores have gone really high really quick, and it makes it hard to do any real critiquing of the celebrities.

That being said, OMG, Meryl is the best and good for Maks, I think he might finally have a champ partner.  And part of me is hoping that sexy, awesome Maks is falling for sweet, shy Meryl, because he could not keep his hands off him after her dance this week.

I thought that the first week. He gushes over her. She is so different from anyone else he has been rumoured to be with. She's sweet, not fame hungry and an all around nice gal. Boy can she dance! I really enjoy watching those two together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I don't care about the whole Julianne thing, because I thought the dance needed a little more Jive too, but it wasn't the only dance I felt this week needed more actual dance content.  I feel the scores have gone really high really quick, and it makes it hard to do any real critiquing of the celebrities.

That being said, OMG, Meryl is the best and good for Maks, I think he might finally have a champ partner.  And part of me is hoping that sexy, awesome Maks is falling for sweet, shy Meryl, because he could not keep his hands off him after her dance this week.

I thought that the first week. He gushes over her. She is so different from anyone else he has been rumoured to be with. She's sweet, not fame hungry and an all around nice gal. Boy can she dance! I really enjoy watching those two together.

This is only me second week to watch, I swore I wouldn't but I couldn't help myself and I am so glad that I am. Last week the dance was so sexy, I wasn't sure if it was them or the dance, but this week, it was pretty obvious that Maks is really into her. Funny, Erin asks Peta about James, but ignores the obvious sizzling chemistry between Maks and Meryl. Wonder if she is still a little mad that she and Maks never had an official thing?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:00 am

Erin asking Peta about James was so awkward, as was the DWTS baby.  no no I'm not a fan of Erin's. She belongs on a football field. IMO

Another awkward moment, Erin asks Meryl, "Which brother is better", geesh, It was so sweet when Meryl complimented Val on his style of instructing, I forget what she said exactly, but then she felt bad for Max, and ran up to him to hug him, then ran back to resume the interview. Oh yeah, love is in the air with these two.  heartbeat 

I think next week we will see Max shove the whole Julianne's comments in their faces with an outstanding performance. It's gonna be good! IMO Or maybe I'm just making this up in my head because I love a good love story. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Erin asking Peta about James was so awkward, as was the DWTS baby.  no no I'm not a fan of Erin's. She belongs on a football field. IMO

Another awkward moment, Erin asks Meryl, "Which brother is better", geesh, It was so sweet when Meryl complimented Val on his style of instructing, I forget what she said exactly, but then she felt bad for Max, and ran up to him to hug him, then ran back to resume the interview. Oh yeah, love is in the air with these two.  heartbeat 

I think next week we will see Max shove the whole Julianne's comments in their faces with an outstanding performance. It's gonna be good! IMO Or maybe I'm just making this up in my head because I love a good love story. laugh out loud

I am right there with you. Charlie has his beautiful girlfriend, Tanith, so I would love for sweet Meryl to have at least a hot fling with hot Maks. Maks is such a player, I am not sure that he has any long term potential.

But after all her hard work and probably feeling a little like second string next to Tanith, I am happy watching the hottest guy on DWTS, seem to have a big crush and fall for Meryl.

My husband made the comment, exactly what does this have to do with a sideline interview. Then he said Erin stinks at both. I wonder if she isn't a little jealous of how Maks fawns over Meryl. She and Maks had such a flirty relationship when she was his partner, but nothing like this sweet, treasuring that Maks seems to do with Meryl.

Oh, and I can't believe I am saying this, but I am also growing to love Derek. I respected how awesome he was with NeNe and he and Kelly Pickler were such an amazing pairing. Plus, he truly is the best choreographer on the show.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:37 pm

I did not like what Jullianne said to Maks, and I especially did not like her attitude afterwards.....where she said that being older does not make you right (or something like that!!!)  Anyway, I was glad that Maks has decided this year to not take the bait and respond to the judge's criticisms directed toward him.  I have always like Julianne in the past, but she just lost some respect from me with that comment.  And, it may have actually backfired on her.

I especially love watching Meryl, Danica, and Charlie dance, because all three of them got paired with good partners and have a lot of potential, since they already had dancing experience prior to being cast on DWTS.  And their pros have a lot to work with, whereas Candace has not had any dance lessons, and I am afraid that she is going to be eliminated on Monday night.  I personally think that she has done well, so I hope that she gets to stay another week, and that she and Mark can get higher scores.

At this point in the competition, there are still a lot of very worthy and deserving "stars" that should get to continue, but it always comes down to whose fans keep voting them through week after week.  If I have to pick someone to go home, then I would rather it be NeNe this week....not that I don't like her.  But, it probably won't be her.  And it might even be someone that will shock us, but I hope not.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Erin asking Peta about James was so awkward, as was the DWTS baby.  no no I'm not a fan of Erin's. She belongs on a football field. IMO

I am right there with you.  Charlie has his beautiful girlfriend, Tanith, so I would love for sweet Meryl to have at least a hot fling with hot Maks.  Maks is such a player, I am not sure that he has any long term potential.

But after all her hard work and probably feeling a little like second string next to Tanith, I am happy watching the hottest guy on DWTS, seem to have a big crush and fall for Meryl.

My husband made the comment, exactly what does this have to do with a sideline interview.  Then he said Erin stinks at both.  I wonder if she isn't a little jealous of how Maks fawns over Meryl.  She and Maks had such a flirty relationship when she was his partner, but nothing like this sweet, treasuring that Maks seems to do with Meryl.

Oh, and I can't believe I am saying this, but I am also growing to love Derek.  I respected how awesome he was with NeNe and he and Kelly Pickler were such an amazing pairing.  Plus, he truly is the best choreographer on the show.

I am with both of you when it comes to Maks and Meryl.  Maks has always been my favorite dancer on DWTS but I don't remember him seeming as caring/affectionate towards any of his partners before.  Besides I think they look great together. :Biggrin: 

I lost all respect for Julianne with that snarky remark she made to Maks ~ how insulting to both Maks and Danica!  I don't know what her problem was but I think she made a fool of herself.  scratch
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:35 pm

SLA44 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I am right there with you.  Charlie has his beautiful girlfriend, Tanith, so I would love for sweet Meryl to have at least a hot fling with hot Maks.  Maks is such a player, I am not sure that he has any long term potential.

My husband made the comment, exactly what does this have to do with a sideline interview.  Then he said Erin stinks at both.  I wonder if she isn't a little jealous of how Maks fawns over Meryl.  She and Maks had such a flirty relationship when she was his partner, but nothing like this sweet, treasuring that Maks seems to do with Meryl.

Oh, and I can't believe I am saying this, but I am also growing to love Derek.  I respected how awesome he was with NeNe and he and Kelly Pickler were such an amazing pairing.  Plus, he truly is the best choreographer on the show.

I am with both of you when it comes to Maks and Meryl.  Maks has always been my favorite dancer on DWTS but I don't remember him seeming as caring/affectionate towards any of his partners before.  Besides I think they look great together. :Biggrin: 

I lost all respect for Julianne with that snarky remark she made to Maks ~ how insulting to both Maks and Danica!  I don't know what her problem was but I think she made a fool of herself.  scratch

Unprofessional remarks like hers to Maks do not belong anywhere. Especially when, imo, they are based on pure speculation. Maks' professionalism shone through afterwards, and I applaud him for it. I felt for him and Danica afterwards, since the production side of it went south. I wish TPTB would put up their dress rehearsal, as from what I understand, everything went smoothly, just so we could see what it was supposed to look like without the production glitches.

Meryl and Val's AT was exquisite. Val is an incredible choreographer and I love how he shows off his partner's ability. Meryl is a gem! She comes off as very personable, and I think she's adorable. Would love to see her go all the way! I wouldn't mind seeing Danica go far, either. Val, I thought, was robbed in season 16, so I wouldn't mind seeing him win one. Same goes for Maks, regarding season 5.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:54 pm

Speaking of production glitches, how convenient.  Suspect 

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Speaking of production glitches, how convenient.  Suspect 

Yes it was being it happened to Maks and Danica first and Carrie Anne's response when Tom mentioned it before any critiquing "I already scored them".  If she is so hot why couldn't she have noticed the glitch and taken that into what she was evaluating their score on.  When it happen to another couple she sure didn't say so had already scored them.   no idea
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:31 am

SLA44 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Speaking of production glitches, how convenient.  Suspect 

Yes it was being it happened to Maks and Danica first and Carrie Anne's response when Tom mentioned it before any critiquing "I already scored them".  If she is so hot why couldn't she have noticed the glitch and taken that into what she was evaluating their score on.  When it happen to another couple she sure didn't say so had already scored them.   no idea

RE: bolded:  Because it was Maks...her dislike of him (whether its him as a person, a dancer, or both, who knows?) continues.  
On another note:  read the comments re: Maks and Meryl...I too have wondered if he's awed by her discipline, talent, etc. or if he is romantically interested in her (above a 'showmance').

b

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I absolutely love Charlie, but would also like to see Meryl have her moment of being the special one with Maks.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
Muslady
Bhaka
Shadow
moonpie
lipsis