SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon May 19, 2014 11:30 pm

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader peace That is all.  Smiley 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Maks and Meryl were amazing tonight! I'll admit their freestyle brought tears to my eyes. (even more so when I saw Carrie Ann teary!)

Disappointed James left over Candace. I like Candace but James is a better dancer. I wasn't a fan of Candace's freestyle at all, and happy she was scored accordingly.

I liked Amy's first dance, but not sure what I think about her freestyle. It was fun to watch but the rope thing at the end took away from the dance to me, seemed like more props and less dancing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 20, 2014 1:33 am

Max64 wrote:Maks and Meryl were amazing tonight!  I'll admit their freestyle brought tears to my eyes. (even more so when I saw Carrie Ann teary!)  
Disappointed James left over Candace.  I like Candace but James is a better dancer.  I wasn't a fan of Candace's freestyle at all, and happy she was scored accordingly.  
I liked Amy's first dance, but not sure what I think about her freestyle.  It was fun to watch but the rope thing at the end took away from the dance to me, seemed like more props and  less dancing.

Same here!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 20, 2014 1:35 am

luvlady345 wrote:I want Maks and Meryl to win also....

Me too!!!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 20, 2014 2:48 am

M&M were breathtaking tonight. You could just feel the emotion and I have never seen Maks so happy...he was just kissing everyone in sight. It would be heartbreaking if they don't win and I really think he would be done with the show.

The rest of them...blah.

You could see that Candice is done with the show. She knows she shouldn't be there and her performances...particularly that hideous Solid Gold Dancer freestyle (which I totally blame Mark for)...just didn't seem to have the energy you would expect from someone in the final 4.

James...WTH was that freestyle? Ugh.

Amy...lots of attempts to garner our sympathy but very little actual dancing...particularly in the freestyle. She was either being lifted or swinging on that rope. It was more of a Cirque de Soleil performance than a dance.

It's funny, but M&M were the only couple to not use any gimmicks, tricks or extra dancers in their freestyle and they were the only ones who truly moved everyone. Less IS more!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue May 20, 2014 4:44 am

Sprite wrote:M&M were breathtaking tonight. You could just feel the emotion and I have never seen Maks so happy...he was just kissing everyone in sight. It would be heartbreaking if they don't win and I really think he would be done with the show.

The rest of them...blah.

You could see that Candice is done with the show. She knows she shouldn't be there and her performances...particularly that hideous Solid Gold Dancer freestyle (which I totally blame Mark for)...just didn't seem to have the energy you would expect from someone in the final 4.

Amy...lots of attempts to garner our sympathy but very little actual dancing...particularly in the freestyle. She was either being lifted or swinging on that rope. It was more of a Cirque de Soleil performance than a dance.

It's funny, but M&M were the only couple to not use any gimmicks, tricks or extra dancers in their freestyle and they were the only ones who truly moved everyone. Less IS more!

:Clap: word That is all.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue May 20, 2014 2:48 pm

MissLittle wrote:
Sprite wrote:M&M were breathtaking tonight. You could just feel the emotion and I have never seen Maks so happy...he was just kissing everyone in sight. It would be heartbreaking if they don't win and I really think he would be done with the show.

The rest of them...blah.

word word 

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 20, 2014 3:15 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
MissLittle wrote:

The rest of them...blah.

word word 

I agree  I just watched both of their dances from last night again and darn if I didn't get tears in my eyes again. The best pair on DWTS I have ever seen!!!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue May 20, 2014 3:36 pm

I am soooo happy that Maks kept the freestyle paired down. It was perfect!!!!!!

I did like Amy's freestyle. Obviously a lot less dance in it, but it was adapted to her strengths, as it should have been. It was a lovely and entertaining performance.

But all my votes went to Meryl and Maks and I used all the options at my disposal, something I've never done before laugh out loud.

Candace should have been the one to go and, yes, I do blame Mark for that poor choice of freestyle. Sometimes he lets his ego get in the way of figuring out how to best showcase the strengths of his partner. The whole thing seemed like a cover up, when she does have strengths he could have played to.

Jame's freestyle wasn't my taste in style or music, but it did play to his strengths and personality, and was well executed. If voting had been built more on last night and less on the week before, I am sure he would have stayed. But, congrats to him on going out with a strong performance. As much as I would have preferred to see a paired down dance from him, too, I'm not surprised that they didn't make that choice.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Maks has always been a fav of mine, but with Meryl=perfection! M&M for the win!

Guess I'm the only one that liked James's freestyle, it fit him and I thought he danced it well, thought he should have stayed over Candace.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue May 20, 2014 8:42 pm

I hope you all get your wish and M&M win!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Lost17 wrote:Maks has always been a fav of mine, but with Meryl=perfection! M&M for the win!

Guess I'm the only one that liked James's freestyle, it fit him and I thought he danced it well, thought he should have stayed over Candace.

Agree!  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
Muslady
Bhaka
Shadow
moonpie
lipsis