SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 52 of 88 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 70 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 13, 2014 6:30 pm

It didn't seem that bad to me either.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue May 13, 2014 6:46 pm

chloep wrote:
momoftrips wrote:He just tells someone that he has a hard time respecting them. He wasn't yelling or anything like that. He said it pretty calmly. It was made to look like he was talking to Chris or Cody but I don't think it was either of them.

Thanks, momoftrips! Smiley

If he's telling that to Cody, I like him even more!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Was 'Devastated' by Eric Hill's Death

With the premiere of The Bachelorette just days away, Andi Dorfman spoke to PEOPLE about the tragic death of contestant Eric Hill, who was killed in a paragliding accident April 23, after he had left the show.

"When I heard the news, I was devastated," says Dorfman, who also reached out privately to Hill's family. "Shock, devastation, grief. It's something you never could have predicted [or] expected."

Hill, who will not be edited out of episodes, "was part of our family," Dorfman says. "And I had just seen him. He was a member of our cast and we had an inherent bond. The [other contestants] shared that bond too. It was shocking and devastating to all of us and it's still a tough thing that we're going through."

For her part, Dorfman will keep fond memories of the adventurer and extreme sports enthusiast.

"I will always remember Eric's love for life," she says. "People say, 'Oh he lived life to the fullest.' But Eric really was the epitome of someone who lived life to the fullest. This man had amazing stories and great experiences. His sense of adventure inspired not only me, but every guy in the house, every producer, every crew member. Everybody says they want to do stuff in their life but he was really doing it."

It's a bittersweet lesson and one of many Dorfman will take away from her Bachelorette journey.

"I learned that I'm a lot softer than I thought I was," she says. "I knew I had a tough shell, but I'm a softie inside." And as far as finding a fairytale ending? "I am happy," Dorfman says. "I'm excited for everyone to see how this turns out."

The Bachelorette premieres Monday at 9:30 p.m. ET on ABC.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-devastated-by-eric-hill-death?xid=rss-fullcontent

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Tue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm

A good way to handle Eric's death proactively before the show starts. I find it interesting she refers to her 25 suitors as "the cast". Sounds like she doesn't believe the "reality" part of reality TV either..
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 13, 2014 10:41 pm

I think Andi is very well aware that they are making a TV show.. and it is a cast with some match-making hopefully taking place.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Could someone pls fill me in as to Hill, who will not be edited out of episodes is truly means?. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 13, 2014 10:54 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Could someone pls fill me in as to Hill, who will not be edited out of episodes is truly means?. TIA

It means they will show his parts on the show and not pretend he wasn't there and cut all his scenes.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 10:58 pm

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Could someone pls fill me in as to Hill, who will not be edited out of episodes is truly means?. TIA

It means they will show his parts on the show and not pretend he wasn't there and cut all his scenes.  

Gotcha!!..thanks atem.... Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 7:27 am

from Getty :

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 489978275-episode-1001-in-the-premiere-episode-25-gettyimages

Hitting it off night 1?....giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 14, 2014 7:56 am

I love Andi standing there smoothing her hair and looking and laughing with Josh as the others stand around laugh out loud That's probably the theme of the season right there.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 14, 2014 10:45 am

If you zoom in it actually looks like she's laughing with Nick. Josh's eyes aren't even looking at Andi, but Nick definitely is and it looks like to me she's more directed at Nick. Regardless something must have been funny because they all look like they're laughing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 14, 2014 11:51 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It will be interesting to see if Andi goes back to law after her curtain call as Ashley did.

I see becoming a tv legal analyst.  But I could be wrong.

Being a tv legal analyst is not something a 1-2 yr post law student/ asst. ADA just slides into. She has a long way to go in obtaining legal expertise before she is close to this.  I could be wrong and would be interested in what any of our attorney forum members have to say.

I was thinking of TMZ, Extra or a show like that where qualifications are minimal.  Don't expect to see her on FoxNews, CNN or MSNBC.

Yep, would be an ABC show if any.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 88 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 70 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie