SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 53 of 88 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 70 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Wed May 14, 2014 1:22 pm

momoftrips wrote:May 19th:

Kimmel:
Mo 5/19: George Stephanopoulos, Andi Dorfman

Live! With Kelly and Michael: Jennifer Lopez ("American Idol"); Andi Dorfman ("The Bachelorette"); Blondie performs.

Andi will be a presenter and the Billboard Music Awards Sunday (May 18th.)

Presenting alongside the rapper/actor will be Chrissy Teigen, Danica McKeller, Jack Antonoff, Josh Groban, Lucy Hale, Omar Epps, Phillip Phillips, Sarah Hyland, Shania Twain and Andy Dorfman (“The Bachelorette”).

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 14, 2014 1:24 pm

Guess I'll have to tune in to the musica awards if only to see what she wears! Glad she is making appearances to promote the show.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 14, 2014 2:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:from Getty :

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 489978275-episode-1001-in-the-premiere-episode-25-gettyimages

Hitting it off night 1?....giggling

Isn't that Josh and Nick right next to him, interesting to have the pic with the spoiled F2 next to each other night one.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 14, 2014 2:55 pm

Meet Atlanta’s Andi Dorfman, the latest ‘Bachelorette’ returning to ABC May 19

By Rodney Ho

Andi Dorfman doesn’t consider herself an idealistic pie-in-the-sky romanticist.

In fact, the 27-year-old Buckhead resident is a gang prosecutor and assistant district attorney in Fulton County, not a job for a wallflower.
THE BACHELORETTE - "Episode 1001" - In the premiere episode, 25 eligible men come from all over to try and win Andi's heart. Her nervousness melts away as soon as she begins to meet the bachelors, who are just as anxious and excited as she is, on the tenth edition of the female version of ABC's popular romance reality series, "The Bachelorette," premiering on MONDAY, MAY 19 at a special time (9:30-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/Rick Rowell) ANDI DORFMAN
THE BACHELORETTE – “Episode 1001″ – In the premiere episode, 25 eligible men come from all over to try and win Andi’s heart. Her nervousness melts away as soon as she begins to meet the bachelors, who are just as anxious and excited as she is, on the tenth edition of the female version of ABC’s popular romance reality series, “The Bachelorette,” premiering on MONDAY, MAY 19 at a special time (9:30-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/Rick Rowell)
ANDI DORFMAN

But Dorfman has fully embraced the concept of falling in love on reality TV, starring in the ABC show “The Bachelorette,” which returns for its 10th season tonight at 8.

“I am excited to see the journey I lived play out on camera,” Dorfman said in a recent interview soon after she finished taping. She wouldn’t say whether she picked a man to marry or not, but the 25 men she picks from are almost universally physically attractive and brave (or foolhardy) enough to seek love in front of the cameras.

She said she was only an intermittent “Bachelor” watcher over the first 17 seasons (“The girlie part of me loved the rose, the getaways, the romance, even if it was a little cheesy,” she said.) Her girlfriends last year cajoled her into showing up for a casting call in Atlanta.

Much to her surprise, ABC liked her and placed her into the pool of 25 women seeking Juan Pablo Galavis‘ heart in the season that aired earlier this year. Ultimately, she and Galavis connected enough for her to make it to the final four. He even met her family in Atlanta.

Despite his charming demeanor, Dorfman found Galavis’ communication skills lacking. She dumped him before he had a chance to drop her, which endeared her to many of the viewers. ABC producers typically pick the next “Bachelorette” from the pool of contestants on “The Bachelor” who didn’t get a proposal. They asked Dorfman.

“I was only expecting to stay a couple of weeks,” she said. “It was very flattering. At first I said, ‘I don’t know if you want me. I’m kind of boring!’ “

The Fulton County District Attorney’s office granted her the time off to tape both shows but didn’t force her to leave her job.

“I’m glad I wasn’t given an ultimatum” of the job or the show, she said. “I couldn’t be more appreciative.”

She said she’s had long-term relationships in the past but none of them clicked when it came to marriage. She is ready to find the right man. She wants a guy who is cool with her career aspirations, communicates well and wants a family. Otherwise, she said she didn’t want to create an exacting list of requirements.

One of the 25 bachelors is University of Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray’s older brother Josh.

Dorfman, who grew up in the Alpharetta/Johns Creek area, wouldn’t convey her feelings about any particular bachelors, but Murray has a couple of factors going for him.

Murray, who played a couple of college football games for the Bulldogs, also lives in Atlanta. Plus, Dorfman’s parents and older sister Rachel attended UGA . Dorfman graduated Louisiana State University in 2009 and received her law degree from Wake Forest in 2012.

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2014/05/14/meet-atlantas-andi-dorfman-the-latest-bachelorette-returning-to-abc-may-19/

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 53 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 14, 2014 2:57 pm

Wow the media has gotten wind of the spoiled F1 already.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 14, 2014 3:10 pm

Bachelorette Andi Dorfman is Looking for a Family Man

Posted on 05/14/2014 by Elizabeth in The Bachelorette and Cast Interviews, General News

A few months ago, we watched Andi Dorfman ditch The Bachelor, Juan Pablo, just a week before the Final Rose ceremony. Now, the gorgeous brunette will meet 25 handsome bachelors next week on the premiere of The Bachelorette Season 10. " I saw him [Juan Pablo] obviously After the Final Rose, and he did wish me luck which was appreciated, but you know, it's in the past," Andi adds she's "ready to move past all this and start my own journey." Reality Wanted had the chance to catch up with Andi, and she gave us the scoop on the upcoming season.

Monday night, we'll finally see Andi in The Bachelorette premiere, essentially on 25 blind dates with perfect strangers. Whether or not that's a good thing, Andi tell us, "I definitely think it's better to know nothing about them," explaining, "Because I wanted them to be on a clean slate; this is my one opportunity to really do this, and do it right."

Andi admits that she likes a guy that is "a family oriented person...Also just a guy that's strong, and confident, but he's also able to vulnerable and share his emotions with me."  However, "A deal breaker for me is probably if someone just absolutely doesn't want to have a family."

In the rare instance of success from the dating competition, Andi was able to talk to a couple of the previous cast members who did find that happily ever after. "I actually got to talk to Chris and Dez and Catherine and Sean, and After the Final Rose, and got some last minute secret advice from them which definitely helped me and was definitely appreciated."

Without getting into details, Andi says she had an "amazing experience" on The Bachelorette. "I don't think I ever could've imagined, exactly what it would be. It was incredible I will say that. It was, at times, definitely more tiring than I had anticipated...it was just truly like a once in a lifetime experience for me,"

The season premiere of The Bachelorette Season 10 airs on May 19th on ABC.

http://www.realitywanted.com/newsitem/6906-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-is-looking-for-a-family-man#.U3O-js9OWAI

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 14, 2014 3:16 pm

'I'm kind of boring'...She said it, not me!  :yes: 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Interview: The Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Speaks About Eric Hill, Her Journey and Much More!

Andi left on her own accord during The Bachelor with Juan Pablo, but we had to know if her experience on The Bachelor had any influence on her journey as The Bachelorette When asked if she could relate to Juan Pablo, now that she has been through the process, Andi responded by saying, ‘It’s tougher than I thought. I learned a lot from last season. I just made sure I knew each and every person individually and it’s definitely tougher on the other side.’

With the death of contestant, Eric Hill, Andi spoke about the effect on filming and revealed that Hill became a part of our family, so we lost a family member. She said it has been very hard on everyone, but she wanted to focus on his legacy saying, ‘Eric lived life to the fullest and it something everyone will take away from knowing him.’

We have the interview on the next page where Andi speaks about finding love, her father, Juan Pablo and much more!!

Posted by Shari May 14th, 2014 | 0 Comments  

Did you end up finding love on the show? I am very happy. There are a bunch of great guys. I am excited for everyone to see this journey.

How did you feel when the first limo pulled up? My heart was pounding. I didn’t know if I would faint, if I would be able to talk.

You got such a positive response from America, are we going to see you give a guy the boot this season? People were left with the impression that I was a tough, no nonsense girl. This season people will see a softer, more vulnerable side of me.

Your dad was a big hit last year. What was his attitude with the guys? It’s a different position for him to be in. My dad is a reasonable guy, but he is always going to be my dad and he is always going to be protective.

Last minute advice from your Dad? He said, ‘Pick the right one.’

What type of guy were you looking for? I was looking for a family oriented person. Also just a guy who is strong and confident but can also be vulnerable.

Every season some guys turn out to be there for the wrong reason. How do you know who to trust? I try to go with my instincts. I went with my gut.

Do you think it’s better or worse that you know nothing about them before meeting them? For me, I think it’s better not knowing a single thing about any of these guys.

Did you discuss religion with any of the guys? I definitely did. Religion, social values. Every day things that are important in a relationship.

Are you looking for intellectual chemistry? I am looking for the whole package. Intellectual and physical chemistry.

How did your experience with The Bachelor effect your role as The Bachelorette ? This can be a quick process or you can really get to know people.  I told all of the guys at the 1st cocktail party that ‘I will be an open book for you. I don’t know how this will play out but I promise you nothing is off limits.’

What were your thoughts on Juan Pablo? I saw him After the Final Rose and he wished me luck. It’s hard to forget Juan Pablo, but I am on my own journey right now.

Initial reaction to the news of Eric Hill’s death? We are all trying to figure out how we handled it. You can imagine the shock and devastation we felt. Our number one priority is to honor his legacy.

Did you have any deal breakers going into the season? I was open. A deal breaker for me is if someone doesn’t want a family.

Do you think there is a better chance of finding love on The Bachelor or The Bachelorette? As a woman, it feels good for the guy to pursue the woman. It works both ways, if there is love or that connection – then its going to work.

Are you more of a long term relationship girl or do you usually just date around? I’ve been more of a long term relationship girl. I’ve always dated kind individuals and loved their family.

How did you stay grounded throughout the experience? I worked out as much as I could. It’s go, go, go all the time. So I worked out to get my moments of solitude.

Any plans on changing your career? I love my job, I love what I am doing. I worked really hard to get where I am. They held my position, I plan on going back for now.

Do you believe in love at first sight? I do believe in it. It’s a romantic idea and a great idea. I do believe in it.

We will be recapping The Bachelorette, so be sure to come back and see what happens this season on The Bachelorette.

http://haveuheard.net/2014/05/interview-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-speaks-eric-hill-pablo-journey-religion/2/

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed May 14, 2014 3:57 pm

" I definitely thinks it better to not know them.. Start on a clean slate"  rofl 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed May 14, 2014 4:17 pm

brittany4400 wrote:" I definitely thinks it better to not know them.. Start on a clean slate"  rofl 

Plus- They held my position, I plan on going back for now.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed May 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Beagle wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:" I definitely thinks it better to not know them.. Start on a clean slate"  rofl 

Plus- They held my position, I plan on going back for now.

That stood out to you too huh? Doesn't sound like she is planning on staying there to me. :skeptic: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Seems the catch phrase for this season will be "softer side". CH and Andi have been using that phrase.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 88 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 70 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie