SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:48 am

nutty1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:FWIW, I emailed RS and he says Catherine and Des being at the Bachelor mansion today doesn't have anything to do with filming this season.

He wouldn't admit it if it was true. If he doesn't get the first scoop, it means it isn't happening. Don't let him know you are from a message board….he will treat you like dirt…..nice guy that he is!  no no 

He has never been anything but nice to me in the dozen or so times I've emailed him. And I don't mention message boards because I never feel it necessary.

I have my own reasons for agreeing with him that it has nothing to do with this season's filming.

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 86669110 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by renaissance Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:52 am

umngirl wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:FWIW, I emailed RS and he says Catherine and Des being at the Bachelor mansion today doesn't have anything to do with filming this season.

He wouldn't admit it if it was true. If he doesn't get the first scoop, it means it isn't happening. Don't let him know you are from a message board….he will treat you like dirt…..nice guy that he is!  no no 

He has never been anything but nice to me in the dozen or so times I've emailed him. And I don't mention message boards because I never feel it necessary.

I have my own reasons for agreeing with him that it has nothing to do with this season's filming.

Since we can't prove that Cat was at the mansion, I guess we can consider her to supposedly have been at the mansion

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:55 am

^Only I know for a fact she was there this morning for sure and maybe even as late as mid afternoon.

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 86669110 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:57 am

umngirl wrote:
atem wrote:Does it have to do with Desiree's wedding?

I didn't ask that because I really don't care if it is. I just wanted to know if I had an appearance by Cat to look forward to this season or not.

Well, I don't care if it was for Desiree's wedding or seeing Catherine in the season giving fake advice.

If it doesn't have to do with Andi's season, I guess we will focus on the airline info.

barbell wrote:Just in case anyone needs to be at JFK or Newark airports tomorrow and is interested in checking out the flights arriving from Brussels, Belgium :-):
Delta #409 arriving JFK at 12:51PM
Brussels Air #501 arriving JFK at 12:40PM
United #45 arriving Newark at 12:30PM

Thanks barbell! Hope someone can scoop that for us!  yes 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:32 am

They could arrive at LAX Tuesday at 3:45 via Munich
Brussels Airlines Flight 7246

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:53 am

atem wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I didn't ask that because I really don't care if it is. I just wanted to know if I had an appearance by Cat to look forward to this season or not.

Well, I don't care if it was for Desiree's wedding or seeing Catherine in the season giving fake advice.

If it doesn't have to do with Andi's season
, I guess we will focus on the airline info.

barbell wrote:Just in case anyone needs to be at JFK or Newark airports tomorrow and is interested in checking out the flights arriving from Brussels, Belgium :-):

Thanks barbell!  Hope someone can scoop that for us!  yes 

Yup. Probably filming some sort of filler which may appear during Andi season but have nothing to do with it even indirectly. Getting fed by the hand more likely.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
umngirl wrote:

If it doesn't have to do with Andi's season
, I guess we will focus on the airline info.

Thanks barbell!  Hope someone can scoop that for us!  yes 

Yup. Probably filming some sort of filler which may appear during Andi season but have nothing to do with it even indirectly. Getting fed by the hand more likely.
 :giggle: 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:36 pm

The epi. 7 RC was in Belgium and when Andi does land in USA she'll be starting her HTD travelling. The sighting at the mansion at this point  has nothing to do with Andi's season.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:00 pm

richmondrose wrote:The epi. 7 RC was in Belgium and when Andi does land in USA she'll be starting her HTD travelling. The sighting at the mansion at this point  has nothing to do with Andi's season.

Let me guess.....Bachelor in Paradise. Is Des and Cat joining the crew and/or the contestants?
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:02 pm

MMA50 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:The epi. 7 RC was in Belgium and when Andi does land in USA she'll be starting her HTD travelling. The sighting at the mansion at this point  has nothing to do with Andi's season.

Let me guess.....Bachelor in Paradise. Is Des and Cat joining the crew and/or the contestants?

They're both already taken, so...

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:
MMA50 wrote:

They're both already taken, so...

Production crew, maybe??????? laugh out loud.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:44 pm

kalli ‏@K_Swoff 1h
On the way to Chelsea Handler's live taping! Hope I get to meet Chewy :D
kalli ‏@K_Swoff 45m
Also just met Catherine and Dez from the bachelorette... I love Cali

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
jen689
jojo47
motheroffive
brittany4400
boston1