SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Mr Write wrote:kalli ‏@K_Swoff 1h
On the way to Chelsea Handler's live taping! Hope I get to meet Chewy :D
kalli ‏@K_Swoff 45m
Also just met Catherine and Dez from the bachelorette... I love Cali

Wonder what they were doing together today. Possibly in the same hotel?

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:24 pm

kalli ‏@K_Swoff 45m
Kalli posted that at 5:57pm Catherine tweeted kissing LA goodbye at 5:42pm FWIW 

We know Catharine was still in her room at 4:35pm because she posted a pic of her room with a view. 

That confirms again, not only were they at the mansion together, they were probably at the same hotel since the tweeter met them both at the same time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
kalli ‏@K_Swoff 45m
Kalli posted that at 5:57pm Catherine tweeted kissing LA goodbye at 5:42pm FWIW 

We know Catharine was still in her room at 4:35pm because she posted a pic of her room with a view. 

That confirms again, not only were they at the mansion together, they were probably at the same hotel since the tweeter met them both at the same time.

She actually wasn't still in her room at that time because she had tweeted hours earlier about the hotel having no late checkout so she was sitting out in the sun with her luggage.

But agreed, they were both near the Universal CityWalk yesterday and Catherine was today for sure so same hotel.

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 86669110 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:04 pm

That's a long time of from check out which is usually 10am till the time the tweeter met them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's a long time of from check out which is usually 10am till the time the tweeter met them.

That's probably because "Just met them" was actually hours earlier. Or wherever she met them was where they were hanging out til going to the airport. From Cat's tweet, it appears she checked out around noon.

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 86669110 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Catherine tweeted around noon PDT that there was no late checkout. After that she posted her picture of the room with a view (as a remembrance)- so she had clearly checked out before that. Regular check out times can be as late as noon depending on the hotel.

The fan who tweeted about seeing Des and Catherine tweeted that about 15 minutes after tweeting that she was heading to a taping of Chelsea Handler. I think that just caused her to think about seeing Des and Catherine..... I would have to know the tweeter to know what "just" means to her.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:36 pm

So, still nothing about who are in the F4?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:32 pm

what does catherine & des being at the mansion have to do with andi's season??

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:36 pm

^^^ Apparently nothing.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:17 am

california90 wrote:what does catherine & des being at the mansion have to do with andi's season??

We're not certain yet, either it's directly related, or a filler segment.

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:20 am

chloep believes the show will be filming Josh's HTD on Sunday.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:17 am

atem wrote:chloep believes the show will be filming Josh's HTD on Sunday.  
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  22m
Yes, I'm still here. I'll tell you which 4 guys got hometown dates in a few hours.  Hometowns will be filmed today, Friday, Sunday, & Tues.
Is it possible that a HTD is being filmed today? RC was held on the 14th and she would have been travelling overseas yesterday. They usually give the lead 2-3 days travelling/down time during this period. Maybe the first date will be along the east coast .... direct flight from Belgium.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
jen689
jojo47
motheroffive
brittany4400
boston1