SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 21 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:29 pm

I've been wondering if he was close to any of the other guys during his time on the show. Gotta be tough for all of them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 21 8367-910 Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 21 I_got_13 Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 21 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Linds911 wrote:I've been wondering if he was close to any of the other guys during his time on the show. Gotta be tough for all of them.

I was thinking how there are always friendships formed in the house and I'm sure Eric had made friends with some of them and it is probably tough on all of them because they were together with him for several weeks.  From his videos and pictures of his travels he seemed to make friends easily.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Such a sad, tragic event.

I just went to his website and watched all his videos. He seemed like a remarkable man who experienced and lived way more in his young life than most will in 80 or 90 years.

Prayers to his family and friends at this difficult time.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:48 pm

I don't know, these producers aren't exactly looking to make everyone happy, but in this case I think they will find it in themselves to make this as easy for his family as possible.

I'm sure they will have no trouble manipulating other people or situations in place of any plans they had to show Eric in a negative light, if that were the case.

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:54 pm

I think regardless how they edit Eric's parts, it will be difficult. It will be shown less than a month after his death. Barely time for the family to catch their breath let alone try and process new "video" of him. There are many videos on his website that I am sure all of his family have seen several times, but I think this will be totally different. The last first.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:08 pm

I think the manner of death is irrelevant when discussing the course of action to be taken by TPTB. But that's just me.

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:14 pm

cma52572 wrote:But again I have to say this Eric took a SERIOUS risk of his own free will. I mean he taped a Reality Show where he knew he could be portrayed anyway they decide to cut it and then he came home and went jumping off of cliffs knowing that should anything happen to him his portrayal on the show would become an issue.

I just think its a risk he decided to take. If he died in some other way it would be more understandable but the guy was jumping off of cliffs all over the place w/ nothing but a canopy. And certainly I think he should be free to do whatever he wants but he has to know that if he is gonna take that big of a risk and anything should happen, the show cant just be trashed.

Everyone made decisions here and everyone has to own their own decisions. This is ALWAYS a possibility when someone does a reality show. which is why if they are concerned about how they will be portrayed should anything happen to them they cant jump off of cliffs til the show airs.

I googled paragliding safety and discovered that it is actually pretty safe. More people die from motorcycle accidents and falling of horses each year than paragliding.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think the manner of death is irrelevant when discussing the course of action to be taken by TPTB. But that's just me.

IA Someone's life ended, regardless of in what manner. Family, and friends, lost a loved one, who is now going to be on national TV. I would think, first and foremost, as many of you have mentioned here already, whatever they decide, I hope it is reviewed with the family first.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71451

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:34 pm

Eric knew that the things he did were dangerous and you can tell by watching his videos. He would even say so. He just seemed like a fearless/adventurous guy who would rather experience new things (even if terrifying) then sit back and wish he would have. He wasn't going to let fear stop him from doing what he wanted to do and for that I applaud him. I also dont think he was "bad" on the show. Chris and Mike said they loved his spirit, passion, adventurous spirit, etc. and apparently the staff are gutted. Plus, just by viewing his website you could tell he was open to all people/life styles/things in general and people on his FB even commented on him yesterday in regards to his death saying that they met him on flights to different countries, etc. and that he was a great guy. He really did seem so. So again, I can't imagine that his experience on the show was all that negative, if at all.

Last edited by eversotrue on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:38 pm

eversotrue wrote:Eric knew that the things he did were dangerous and you can tell by watching his videos. He would even say so. He just seemed like a fearless/adventurous guy who would rather experience new things (even if terrifying) then sit back and wish he would have. He wasn't going to let fear stop him from doing what he wanted to do and for that I applaud him. I also dont think he was "bad" on the show. Chris and Mike said they loved his spirit, passion, adventurous spirit, etc. and apparently the staff are gutted. Plus, just by viewing his website you could tell he was open to all people/life styles/things in general and people on his FB even commented on him yesterday in regards to his death saying that they met him on flights to different countries, etc. and that he was a great guy. He really did seem so. So again, I can't imagine that his experience on the sow was all that negative, if at all.

I totally agree. This is why I'm thinking the unpleasant part is Andi had an oscar performing moment, and went off the deep end because he wanted to leave. I'm pretty sure it's going to happen, it always does.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71451

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:40 pm

I'm not a huge Andi fan but I can't imagine how hard this must be for her as well. The "what ifs" have to be going through her head….sad
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:48 pm

I hope that's not what happened:( I dread that...especially now knowing he's not with us any longer. If I were in her position, if she knows yet or soon, I would feel like complete sh*t. Like for real. I hope their goodbye was at least cordial if not nice and sweet. I really really hope she didn't chew him up and spit him out. RS has just said that his goodbye was not a regular rose ceremony goodbye but before a rose ceremony but it wasn't crazy just unusual than normal. I wonder what happened. It doesn't seem to scandalous, but then again RS doesn't want to mention it on his own until it airs in June, so who knows. He did say something about "how and why he left". That's quite intriguing. And apparently he was a central figure until he left in episode 4. I'm anxious and nervous to see how it pans out. The exit has really made me curious and Moreso because RS is making a big deal about not letting us know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123