SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by blessed66 Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:10 pm

jcrbil wrote:
smartcat wrote:
vivi2 wrote:The Wedding - last week. Today The Real Love Story 10x already, I just loved " talk panda to me" line so much.

PS. Thank you all for the great pics. Some of them I haven't seen before, I really liked the one in Thailand, after the engagement, they looked so innocent and happy, until DWTS...

I might be in a minority but I think DWTS was good for our Sean and Catherine. Not enough time together, rough press, rumors about Peta, tabloid lies and again much less time together than they both expected. Adversity is good for a new relationship many times because it makes you stronger or breaks you if it's not to be. Sean and Catherine learned a lot about each other and them together from that experience and I think they came out the other end stronger and more confident in each other. A few tears here and there and a few disagreements I'm sure, but cuddling up watch Seinfeld triumphed. Togetherness lessons well learned. :yes: 

I agree with you, Smartcat.  Also, they were on neutral turf- it was the two of them with visiting friends and family, but mostly they had to rely on each other during those few months.  And I think the time spent in LA afterwards was also good for them.  They needed to develop teamwork- they were committed from the start, to be sure, but there was so much to learn about one another and translate that into being a married couple.  What is clear is they never assumed that their relationship would be idyllic- they've worked at it all along and are much the better for it.  27 and 30 year olds aren't all that innocent after all.

I also agree with you guys, it really made them strong and I remember Sean said, "it was hard but it really made us stronger than ever". I am sure it taught them how to work out their differences and totally depend on each other.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by vivi2 Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Oh yes, I agree with all of you. What I was trying to say was innocent and carefree. I know that DWTS was the best thing for them to go thru as a Team, and came out so much stronger than ever before. During the show, both were in the "TB bubble" and then real life hit them hard, but they were fully committed and so much in love, were able to laugh at themselves. I know that they'll be together forever.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:31 pm

blessed66 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
smartcat wrote:
vivi2 wrote:The Wedding - last week. Today The Real Love Story 10x already, I just loved " talk panda to me" line so much.

PS. Thank you all for the great pics. Some of them I haven't seen before, I really liked the one in Thailand, after the engagement, they looked so innocent and happy, until DWTS...

I might be in a minority but I think DWTS was good for our Sean and Catherine. Not enough time together, rough press, rumors about Peta, tabloid lies and again much less time together than they both expected. Adversity is good for a new relationship many times because it makes you stronger or breaks you if it's not to be. Sean and Catherine learned a lot about each other and them together from that experience and I think they came out the other end stronger and more confident in each other. A few tears here and there and a few disagreements I'm sure, but cuddling up watch Seinfeld triumphed. Togetherness lessons well learned. :yes: 

I agree with you, Smartcat.  Also, they were on neutral turf- it was the two of them with visiting friends and family, but mostly they had to rely on each other during those few months.  And I think the time spent in LA afterwards was also good for them.  They needed to develop teamwork- they were committed from the start, to be sure, but there was so much to learn about one another and translate that into being a married couple.  What is clear is they never assumed that their relationship would be idyllic- they've worked at it all along and are much the better for it.  27 and 30 year olds aren't all that innocent after all.

I also agree with you guys, it really made them strong and I remember Sean said, "it was hard but it really made us stronger than ever".  I am sure it taught them how to work out their differences and totally depend on each other.  

Well I'll just chime in and make it a fourth for bridge (old fogey phrase). I agree 100%. They got the hard times over right away. I don't think a couple with less commitment would have made it but they did and became stronger for it. I also feel the decision to remain in California was the best thing they could have done at that time. They had no other obligations but to each other. They even got a sampling of living together. I truly believe that time in my messed up state after DWTS was crucial for them.

All that said, I dont think they'd want to do the DWTS thing again and prefer to leave it a memory.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:47 pm

I can see that that's that you meant viv2, I was just so passionate about the learning experience for them I had to comment.
As for doing DWTS again............NEVER! Lipsis I agree 102% They're going to be old homebodies with delicious kids.
PS I love bridge, let's play.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:49 pm

I'll echo everyone's sentiments that the time during DWTS was critical for them because they had to make that commitment to work through the tough times and really communicate with each other. And the time they spent in California throughout the late Spring and Summer was also very beneficial because they got to really grow as a couple while experiencing living in a new place together. In addition, they got a sample of living together, something they sorta did even when they moved back to Dallas. All in all, from March to August was the make or break time for them and it definitely had the desired results with making them so much stronger.

I'll also agree with lipsis that knowing what they know now, I think they'd bypass it if they were presented with the opportunity agree.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Just got home and read all the above. I also agree with all written . So insightful, and obviously so true for SeanCat. ( Last September when they left for Dallas, I had the thought that if they could survive DWTS and all it brought with it, their relationship would make it.)
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:57 pm

ILR and Linds, loved looking at the pictures. Thank you!

Umngirl, watched it this morning and just finished watching it again. Can't count how many times I rewound the vows, after they were pronunced man and wife and when Sean lost it on their way back down the aisle.  Hugesmile 
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Is it weird that I still like watching I'm second Q&A? Hope for more of the Answers soon. It'll be a busy day for me tomorrow. Good night SeanCats!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:23 am

vivi2 wrote:Is it weird that I still like watching I'm second Q&A? Hope for more of the Answers soon. It'll be a busy day for me tomorrow. Good night SeanCats!
Nope, I still watch it too sometimes. And still love the part when he talked about them having a kid (or 5.) giggling 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:29 am

umngirl wrote:Anyone else watching their wedding right now? Just me? Okay.
Definitely not just you. I watch it so often that I probably have the whole wedding memorized by now.  laugh out loud
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:19 am

Even though it's technically a day late now, Happy 2 Married Months to Sean & Catherine! They bring so much joy to us and shine brightly to the world. What an inspiration. And such good news all around Bachelor Nation today, with Ashley and JP's baby to be... LOVE is grand  Smiley 

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:09 pm

This is beautiful and it really touched my heart, I really love the song so I just wanted to share it with everyone.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever