SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by smartcat Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:03 pm

I love having all these wonderful creative people part of our board. SteveAlimic  rock
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:33 pm

This "Happy" montage is dedicated to the Lowes on their two month anniversary. Here's to a couple who define the word happy, as they are always smiling and full of joy, whenever they are together.

HAPPY - THE LOWES  PINKHEART 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by iloveromance on Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:37 pm

^ Wow, ILove..thanks so much for taking the time to share all of these amazing pics!! :hug: 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:50 pm

Love those pictures!! Here's my contribution for "Happy".  Hugesmile 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Thanks for your effort in sharing pics. They are all wonderful and so beautiful. Appreciate seeing them .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Thanks Ilove what a  HAPPY group of pictures. Just eye candy for all of us! heartglasses
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:05 pm

Anyone else watching their wedding right now? Just me? Okay.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:10 pm

umngirl wrote:Anyone else watching their wedding right now? Just me? Okay.

I watched it at 4am. Does that count?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Just finished it!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:25 pm

The Wedding - last week. Today The Real Love Story 10x already, I just loved " talk panda to me" line so much.

PS. Thank you all for the great pics. Some of them I haven't seen before, I really liked the one in Thailand, after the engagement, they looked so innocent and happy, until DWTS...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:46 pm

vivi2 wrote:The Wedding - last week. Today The Real Love Story 10x already, I just loved " talk panda to me" line so much.

PS. Thank you all for the great pics. Some of them I haven't seen before, I really liked the one in Thailand, after the engagement, they looked so innocent and happy, until DWTS...

I might be in a minority but I think DWTS was good for our Sean and Catherine. Not enough time together, rough press, rumors about Peta, tabloid lies and again much less time together than they both expected. Adversity is good for a new relationship many times because it makes you stronger or breaks you if it's not to be. Sean and Catherine learned a lot about each other and them together from that experience and I think they came out the other end stronger and more confident in each other. A few tears here and there and a few disagreements I'm sure, but cuddling up watch Seinfeld triumphed. Togetherness lessons well learned. :yes: 
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:04 pm

smartcat wrote:
vivi2 wrote:The Wedding - last week. Today The Real Love Story 10x already, I just loved " talk panda to me" line so much.

I might be in a minority but I think DWTS was good for our Sean and Catherine. Not enough time together, rough press, rumors about Peta, tabloid lies and again much less time together than they both expected. Adversity is good for a new relationship many times because it makes you stronger or breaks you if it's not to be. Sean and Catherine learned a lot about each other and them together from that experience and I think they came out the other end stronger and more confident in each other. A few tears here and there and a few disagreements I'm sure, but cuddling up watch Seinfeld triumphed. Togetherness lessons well learned. :yes: 

I agree with you, Smartcat. Also, they were on neutral turf- it was the two of them with visiting friends and family, but mostly they had to rely on each other during those few months. And I think the time spent in LA afterwards was also good for them. They needed to develop teamwork- they were committed from the start, to be sure, but there was so much to learn about one another and translate that into being a married couple. What is clear is they never assumed that their relationship would be idyllic- they've worked at it all along and are much the better for it. 27 and 30 year olds aren't all that innocent after all.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever