SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Macswife8 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:47 pm

I'd like to add my thanks as well lipsis for this great find. How great to see these again.
Agreeing with you all and I also love his little coos he made when he hugged and kissed her at the rose ceremonies, and after that kiss and look in this clip how he then sits back looking at her and gives that sigh. So sweet.  :Flirty: 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by vivi2 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:48 pm

I haven't seen the video before so thank you Lipsis. You would have to be blind not to see the love Sean had for Cat, by the way he looked at her. Still the same to this day. Cat is an intelligent, grown woman and she knows that Sean will love and be faithful to her to the end of time. When a "fan" calls him a cheater, it is the biggest insult to Cat's intelligence and causes her unnecessary stress and headache, IMO.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:00 am

StevAlimc: beautiful job on the "invite ". Wonderful idea,
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:07 am

Barbrn78 wrote:StevAlimc: beautiful job on the "invite ".  Wonderful idea,  
I am not StevAlimc. But more details to follow. And THANK YOU to StevAlimc for a very creative job on invite!bowdown

Last edited by thankful7 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:30 am

Good Morning SeanCat Team/Family! Happy Friday!

We want to create a picture collage for Catherine's birthday. Hopefully by now, you guys have selected your favorite pic of Catherine, Sean or both. Now with your picture of choice in mind, think of a caption for it. Send copy of picture and caption or birthday wish to StevAlimc via private message (PM). Deadline for submission is April 23rd. If you have any questions, feel free to post here or PM StevAlimc or thankful7. Look forward to hearing from you guys! Thanks!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:05 am

thankful7 Sorry,

Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:17 am

Barbrn78 wrote:thankful7  Sorry
No worries.  We are working on Catherine's birthday celebration together.
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:31 am

Last edited by StevAlimc on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:03 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:StevAlimc: beautiful job on the "invite ".  Wonderful idea,  

Thanks Barb Smiley you are welcome to join the fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:51 pm

Love, love this idea!! I am excited to see what the end product will look like. I am hoping many of us are able to submit their favorite picture(s), captioned. Can't wait to read those. Thank you StevAlimc and thankful for your efforts !!

Eta: will someone please direct me to where I can find all Season 17 archives? TIA

Last edited by Iploeg on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever