SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:56 pm

StevAlimc: Thanks! I would love to join the fun. Working on I Pad. , have new laptop. As soon as I figure out to PM, I will send my wishes.

Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:02 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:StevAlimc: Thanks!  I would love to join the fun. Working on I Pad. , have new laptop. As soon as I figure out to PM, I will send my  wishes.
Here's the direct link to pm StevAlimc: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:05 pm

Iploeg wrote:Love, love this idea!! I am excited to see what the end product will look like. I am hoping many of us are able to submit their favorite picture(s), captioned. Can't wait to read those. Thank you StevAlimc and thankful for your efforts !!

Eta: will someone please direct me to where I can find all Season 17 archives? TIA
Is this what you mean?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's at the very bottom of the Home page, Completed Shows-Archived

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:11 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
Barbrn78 wrote:StevAlimc: Thanks!  I would love to join the fun. Working on I Pad. , have new laptop. As soon as I figure out to PM, I will send my  wishes.
Here's the direct link to pm StevAlimc: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

why,  tyvm  my dear sweetfreedom. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Iploeg wrote:Love, love this idea!! I am excited to see what the end product will look like. I am hoping many of us are able to submit their favorite picture(s), captioned. Can't wait to read those. Thank you StevAlimc and thankful for your efforts !!

You're welcome Iploeg :)looking forward to see your favorite pic soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:26 pm

StevAlimc wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

why,  tyvm  my dear sweetfreedom. Smiley
No problem. Thank you for your creativity and work in putting this project together! clapping!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:51 pm

bluejay8 wrote:

Eta: will someone please direct me to where I can find all Season 17 archives? TIA
Is this what you mean?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's at the very bottom of the Home page, Completed Shows-Archived

Yes, thank you bluejay. I couldn't find it under 'Completed Shows' last time I checked. I sometimes enjoy reading their old threads and was confused by why Sean's season was missing from the list. Thanks again for the link Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by StevAlimc on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Thank you very much for the direct link to your PM. Just have to figure out how to word what I want to say! Really appreciate the link!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:11 pm

Barbrn78..take your time and just have FUN with your caption/ birthday wish. Smiley
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:17 pm

I just fell down the rabbit hole of SeanCat clips. Needless to say, 90 minutes later I have the biggest smile on my face from watching their journey. Happy Saturday everyone! Hope your day is going as well as mine.
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:24 pm

Again, two great minds. I watched the Bach Love Stories before bed last night, the finale early this morning and the wedding this afternoon. Clips are getting hard to come by now that the usual cast of characters youtube accounts have been deleted. I was looking for some old stuff, like Sean on the MTA and couldn't find it. I did find a hilarious tribute for him from after B'ette 8 to Call Me Maybe. Lucky for me I have the season on iTunes so I don't need many clips.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever