SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:16 am

smartcat wrote:Protest!.....Flip gram not fair to people trying to leave the forum and go to work. It's addictive and should have a warning on the package. I've played it dozens of times so far this AM and can't stop. Will join a 10 step Cat and Sean filpgram  abstinence program when I get home tonight. Oh Lipsis what you did to me.

Late, late, late................

It is pretty flipagram good, isnt it? laugh out loud And I feel your pain. I was up way too late and awake much too early today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by blessed66 Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:38 am

lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:Protest!.....Flip gram not fair to people trying to leave the forum and go to work. It's addictive and should have a warning on the package. I've played it dozens of times so far this AM and can't stop. Will join a 10 step Cat and Sean filpgram  abstinence program when I get home tonight. Oh Lipsis what you did to me.

Late, late, late................

It is pretty flipagram good, isnt it? laugh out loud And I feel your pain. I was up way too late and awake much too early today.

You did a great job lipsis, thank you for posting it. I was just thinking last year Sean said "I would like to say happy birthday to my beautiful fiancée" and this year he will be saying "I would like to say happy birthday to my beautiful wife"

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:21 pm

Thank you, Lipsis! I enjoyed very much Catherine's birthday flipagram. Great job! You should post it in her twitter account. Thanks again! Love it!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:26 pm

Good morning everyone! thank you all for keeping our pretty li'll place rock & rollin' and fun as always!
Lipsis --> thank you for sharing pics/videos & your cool --> flipagram! beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:02 pm

I'm looking forward to your birthday card/cards tomorrow, Stev.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:11 pm

Thanks lipsis for the flipagram and DWTS, #daymade

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:51 pm

lipsis wrote:I'm looking forward to your birthday card/cards tomorrow, Stev.

Thanks Lipsis, crossing our fingers --> we hope we wouldn't disappoint everyone tomorrow...but, we're 'gonna have lots'av fun no matter what.
 :fingersarecrossed
p.s.
 PINKHEART your new avi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:22 pm

Cheers! to all fun loving SeanCat Board Members ---> we have someone special who will join us tomorrow for Mrs. Clowe’s Birthday Celebration. ( thanks Mrs. CLowe for your special invite card )
...and i need to stop checking back in here & lurk for more ‘Lowebirds’ updates. I  beatingheart y'all! ---> ME---> girl! go back to WORK!

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:08 pm

StevAlimc wrote:

Thanks Lipsis, crossing our fingers --> we hope we wouldn't disappoint everyone tomorrow...but, we're 'gonna have lots'av fun no matter what.
p.s.
 PINKHEART your new avi

No one could possibly be disappointed SteveAlimc, Don't doubt that you are super creative and funny and just out and out great clapping! Thankful, we're thankful for you
!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:38 pm

StevAlimc wrote:

p.s.
 PINKHEART your new avi

Would never be disappointed. Excited to see them. Thanks!
Also Thanks for the DWTS, Lipsis, as always I enjoyed it.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:01 pm

StevAlimc wrote:
Cheers! to all fun loving SeanCat Board Members ---> we have someone special who will join us tomorrow for Mrs. Clowe’s Birthday Celebration. ( thanks Mrs. CLowe for your special invite card )
...and i need to stop checking back in here & lurk for more ‘Lowebirds’ updates. I  beatingheart y'all! ---> ME---> girl! go back to WORK!

Clock is ticking!! Tick.Tick.Tick.Tick.Tick.Tick.Tick.
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:13 am

Looking forward to seeing tomorrows birthday celebration. StevAlimc : no one will be disappointed! What you are doing is so special, and such fun for everyone.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever