SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by blessed66 Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:26 am

This is a new advert for The Four Season featuring Sean and Catherine's wedding.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:59 am

blessed66 wrote:This is a new advert for The Four Season featuring Sean and Catherine's wedding.

Oh that's cool. Thanks for posting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:17 am

Awesome flipgram lipsis! Those are some of my favorite photos.

P.S. Welcome back lipsis & umngirl! We missed you guys. Now we can get the party started! jumping
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:26 am

Good Morning SeanCat Team/Fan Board Members!
I know StevAlimc has been working very continously on Mrs. CLOWE'S birthday celebration. Let's encouraged StevAlimc that all efforts are appreciated and thanks for volunteering time to help organize a very challenging task. Have a Blessed Day everyone.
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:50 am

#NoPressureStevAlimc #doallthingswithLove
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:59 am

Thanks StevAlimc and Thankful7 for working hard on this celebration. Can't wait...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:08 am

Thanks StevA and thankful for your efforts. I am excited for the celebration to begin.... High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:30 am

Happy birthday to Catherine.

Stev, we are all very grateful for all the time and work you have put into this project. Please take your time. We can celebrate anytime, even belatedly. Meanwhile, we can wish Cat a happy day here.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:51 am

Thanks to StevA and thankful, we really appreciate the great work you are doing. We cannot wait to see the final project. Way to go guys!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:39 am

I've certainly learned to be patient if nothing else in my life soooooo take your time guys. Catherine's birthday is here today to stay all day!!!
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Girl!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:15 pm

I concur with everyone else before me. Thanks for all you do and wishing Gaya the happiest of birthdays!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Butter_Scotch77 Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:23 pm

deeliciouz wrote:I concur with everyone else before me. Thanks for all you do and wishing Gaya the happiest of birthdays!

I second that!  clapping! 
Butter_Scotch77
Butter_Scotch77

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever