SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by motheroffive Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:09 pm

I don't know where to put this but I read this blog that was really about Andi but has a paragraph about Sean and Catherine because of the subject matter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by blessed66 Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:17 pm

motheroffive wrote:I don't know where to put this but I read this blog that was really about Andi but has a paragraph about Sean and Catherine because of the subject matter.

Thank you for posting this, I love the article!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:18 pm

Good article, thanks for posting.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:23 pm

motheroffive wrote:I don't know where to put this but I read this blog that was really about Andi but has a paragraph about Sean and Catherine because of the subject matter.

I absolutely love this. TY for sharing.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:14 pm

I really like that article! I totally support women to make their own decisions about sex, but I do feel like people these days take sex much more casually than they should. It should be a representation of love and commitment, not a way to "test drive" a potential partner or pass the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:36 pm

Thanks MOF, it's a very good article. However, I believe in choices and I'll be the last person to pass judgment on anybody. Also, we're talking about TB, the show about finding love and for some people, sex is part of their "journey".

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:56 am

chasingpavements wrote:

I really like that article! I totally support women to make their own decisions about sex, but I do feel like people these days take sex much more casually than they should. It should be a representation of love and commitment, not a way to "test drive" a potential partner or pass the time.  

You are right, sex is not a casual thing, it is also emotional and spiritual and that is why sex should never be taken casually because you really don't know how it is going to affect the other person. Sex was never meant to do enjoyed outside marriage.

Last edited by blessed66 on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:16 pm

y

Thank you MOF for posting this blog. Sex should not be encourage in reality show, it's degrading the intimate sacredness of husband and wife. Unfortunately it also encourage kids to have sex which eventually lead to teenage pregnancy. Thanks to Sean and Catherine they set a very good example although the tabloid visualized the as weird. Never use sex as a tool for successful relationship, it's just wrong! no no 
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:58 pm

I don't think I made myself clear yesterday. I'm old fashioned regarding sex outside of marriage and I hope that my children will be the same.  That's why I stopped watching TB after Deanna's, 'cause most couples will breakup anyway (even after having sex in FS).

What I'm trying to say is, I have to respect other people's choices even if  I don't agree with them. I don't expect any more seasons like Sean's, so I'll watch the show if I like the lead and ignore the rest.

I don't expect TPTB to change the "themes" of the show any time soon, because sex sells..and if more people stop watching the show to protest, then maybe?

Oh, I love the article.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:46 pm

How is everyone doing? Popping back in here because my love for Seancat keeps getting stronger, instead of diminishing. Why is that Lol? I'm also in love with Andi/Josh after watching this season of The Bachelorette. Love a great love story, and they hooked me in. But nothing tops my devotion to Seancat!! Missed you guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:49 am

Long time no see ILove. I missed your writing here and the fan fiction forum (no pressure!). I love JODI as a couple and think they're gonna make it, but SeanCat have always had a special place in my heart, just because...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:55 am

vivi2 wrote:Long time no see ILove.  I missed your writing here and the fan fiction forum (no pressure!).  I love JODI as a couple and think they're gonna make it, but SeanCat have always had a special place in my heart, just becauunse...

Yes, agreed. I just can't get over my obsession with them. After The Bachelorette finale last week, I started rewatching all of the Seancat videos, not only of their season, but the montages, and of course the wedding. I watched the wedding quite a few times yesterday Lol! I'm done trying to fight it, I'm just giving into it. I'm addicted to Seancat, so be it!

I do really love Jodi as well, such a great couple. I love when this show works out, and you can just tell a couple belongs together because they just fit together so perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever