SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:41 am

Condolences to you and your family. My heart goes out to you Momon.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:17 am

I'm so sorry for your loss momon. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I'm glad that the forum is bringing you peace during this difficult time. We're all here for you.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 am

Momon001 I'm so sorry to hear those tragic events. It must have been horrible to deal with. I hope you and your family find the strength to deal with your loss.

It's great that you can visit this thread and find some little bits of happiness by all the wonderful posts and pics their fans share of Sean and Catherine. They are a good example of what it means to live life everyday and being thankful for what we have.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:21 am

Momon001, so sad to know about the loss of your loved one. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May the Seancat forum gives you joy in times of grief!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:16 pm

Prayers for you Momon001

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Momon, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chajoy Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Momon001, my deepest sympathy to you and your Family.

Chajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:54 am

Momon001, so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel because I'm going through a family loss as well & this forum always helps! Busy few days but always puts a smile on my/our faces. Will keep you & family in my prayers.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:01 pm

Linds911 wrote:Momon001, so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel because I'm going through a family loss as well & this forum always helps! Busy few days but always puts a smile on my/our faces. Will keep you & family in my prayers.

Prayers for you Linds911.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:25 pm

Continued prayers for Momon and family, and prayers sent out to you and your family Linds. I can only tell you that my experience of coming here to this "seancat famiy" and they way you all embraced me when my husband passed earlier this year was very moving and meaningful in my life.
I wish the same positive experience for both of you as we all reach out to you in this sad moment.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:51 pm

condolonces to you and your families momon and linds. will be keeping both of you in my prayers.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Linds, Very sorry for your loss. Will keep you and your family in my thoughts. Hope you and Momon continue to get some respite from this forum.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever