SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:33 am

Thank you. Its been a busy/hard few days but things are starting to settle down. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by vivi2 Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:36 pm

deleted by vivi

Last edited by vivi2 on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted by vivi)

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Vivi2, I am happy for you that the manager in the credit union took a chance on you.. leading to your dream job.. Sorry such a special person in your life passed. Thanks for sharing . So sad.

Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Technically it wouldn't ordinarily be an appropriate topic of conversation, Viv but we all need some Bob in our lives.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:28 am

Just thinking this morning of what fun it is to be a fan of Sean and Catherine and have the pleasure of following them. We've gotten the fun of following them through their season and of course THE wedding. I love our great group here that brings over photos of events like the pictures from the Emmy's must recently. And I super love the pictures that please me the most. Following our Lowebirds in every day life. Isn't it great to be able to watch them doing just the simple every day things, like watch TV together, and have the in laws over to watch the football-game, and have a play date with the Kensey and Smith, showing what Cat is cooking for dinner, and of course all the adorable doggie, daddy and mommie pictures. etc etc and etc
Thanks again to those of you work hard to make sure we don't miss anything and especially to the Lowes for letting us share these simple moments in their lives. clapping!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:58 am

smartcat wrote:Just thinking this morning of what fun it is to be a fan of Sean and Catherine and have the pleasure of following them. We've gotten the fun of following them through their season and of course THE wedding. I love our great group here that brings over photos of events like the pictures from the Emmy's must recently. And I super love the pictures that please me the most. Following our Lowebirds in every day life. Isn't it great to be able to watch them doing just the simple every day things, like watch TV together, and have the in laws over to watch the football-game, and have a play date with the Kensey and Smith, showing what Cat is cooking for dinner, and of course all the adorable doggie, daddy and mommie pictures. etc etc and etc
Thanks again to those of you work hard to make sure we don't miss anything and especially to the Lowes for letting us share these simple moments in their lives. clapping!

:yes: DITTO!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:53 pm

Any ideas about doing something to celebrate the two year anniversary of their meeting (9/24) and their 8 month weeding anniversary (9/26)? I'm down for anything. We could just post clips and pictures of those events? Or do a rewatch altogether at a specific time?

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:24 am

Happy 2nd Anniversary to the Lowebirds on this momentous day. Little did they know...

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:56 am

Protest... first -   Happy, Happy 2nd anniversary to our special Sean and Catherine.
             second-   I have to leave for an appointment
             third-    played the wonderful first meeting video lipsis gave us this AM
             fourth-   can't pull myself away and keep clicking, 1 more, 1 more Can't leave yet it's that adorable 4th
                        episode
             fifth-      I"M LATE hissyfit but I want to see more................
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:10 pm

Happy 8th month anniversary to these two. Soon enough they will be celebrating one year.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Sean and Catherine, stay happy and inlove and always blessed. . Happy 8th month anniversary. Wow, time flies.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:13 pm

They say, that every love story is beautiful, but SeanCat is one of my all-time favorite!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever