SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by thankful7 Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:27 pm

^Oh.Heyyyy.StevAlimc! Welcome.Back!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by thankful7 Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:31 pm

And Happy Anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. Sean Lowe! May you guys be blessed with many many more! Your best months are yet to come!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Last year today this was happening. Fun times. (Was technically yesterday but close enough!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:33 pm

^^^ Ahh good times indeed. Also, one of the clearest clues that a wedding announcement was imminent.

We should have an east GMA watch party on the 14th just for old times sake. Lol. Oh never mind....

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Happy 10,000th* post to me....

Who would have thought I'd be here today celebrating my 10,000th* post? Me, a middle-aged woman from Orange County, California? That's crazy! Here I am though; not only posting up a storm about a young married couple almost 2 years after they got engaged but I actually have the keys to the place. (Thanks G.A.) So, how does one celebrate an occasion such as this?  How about I give you a little of my backstory and how I came to Love the Lowe's so much?

I'm a long time Bachelor fan. I've watched every episode since midway through season one. (Shout out to Alec wherever he is) In season three, I fell hard for Andrew Firestone and Jen Schefft as a couple. Alas, Andrew and Jen broke my heart when they split mere months later.  I continued to watch this silly show though and rooted for the couple's that came out of it. I've been honored to attend the taping of some of the audience shows; Byron's ATFR, Matt, Lorenzo and Charlie's WTA's, and Bachelor Pad 1&2 finales.  All great fun to attend and it made me feel part of the Bachelor family. Then Jason's season came along and I got very disillusioned with the show due to the manipulation and Jason's spineless willingness to go along with it. After that, I continued to watch for entertainment purposes and to make fun of the contestants only, and wait for the couple's to break up.

One lead  I particularly didn't like was Emily.  If Twitter had been as big then as it is now, I would have had a field day tweeting about her.  I rooted for Arie...and we all know what happened there. Still, I remember that kid who came in third that year.  He seemed like a nice boy, way too nice for 'her' and he a lot of muscles and was pretty cute. His name was Sean.  You may have heard of him.

When they announced that Sean guy was going to be the next Bachelor I thought, "oh great, another boring season!  Can this kid even carry his own season"? Much to my surprise he could, and did. As spoilers go, I usually just want to know who "wins" and don't follow the details. Before the show aired I knew some chick named Catherine "won" the final rose and that they got engaged. I wondered how long they'd last.

Then the show began airing and much to my surprise this Sean kid was pretty good at this Bachelor stuff and that Catherine chick was witty and cool but were they sure she "won" because she wasn't on camera much? Then this happened (2 years ago tomorrow)

My heart immediately did a leap and I had to look away because it was so loving and intimate. (I then proceeded to watch it again countless times laugh out loud) They melted my Bachelor cynic heart and I fell in love with them at that moment and knew then and there that they were the real deal. There wasn't a doubt in my mind. I then watched the rest of the season with a full heart as I witnessed them falling in love and saw their beautiful proposal.

After the show I came to love and admire them even more. Their love for each other and their families warms my heart. The loyalty and closeness they share with long time friends speaks to the kind of people they are. And their kindness to their fans is very inspirational; they give far more than they get. I consider myself lucky to be a fan of theirs and am so grateful for every brief interaction I have had with them. Most of all I love that by observing their strong faith, my own has been strengthened.

So how did I come to find this place? Well most long time Bachelor fans knew about The Fort. I looked at it on occasion but never posted. Then I heard that this board branched off from there. I wanted to follow along with JP and Ashley's wedding so I joined. I came back to lurk at the tail end of Sean's season to join in the festivities. Yes, believe it or not I was once a lurker who didn't say anything. Lol. It wasn't that I was shy. I was very well acquainted with message boards and have belong to a number of them. I just didn't want to become addicted and, at the time, there were frankly some mean spirited posts that I just didn't want to get involved with. Finally on April 26, 2013, I posted for the first time in more than a few words per usual. Lol

Coming out of lurkdom to post a thought I have had since the beginning of the week. I wonder if Catherine may have gotten some kind of work at BHL Magazine? That's where her friend Mark works. I saw this tweet after this weeks DWTS show.

@clmgiudici: @OCLydia @dancingabc @mclaughlindoug @mkurian glad to have met you! I'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other Smiley

OCLydia is the new housewife on RHOC. She and her hubby, Doug, own BHL Magazine. I think Mark runs it. Cat's statement "I'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other" with the smiley face leads me to believe she might be around the magazine more. Lydia lives in the OC, not far from me, and its at least an hour to BH. It's not like they will be running into each other otherwise. Just a thought. I haven't heard any other clues leading me to that theory though.

And I've been yammering ever since.

And why am I still here and posting when so many have moved on? Quite frankly, it's all of you, my little SeanCatters. I could easily follow Sean and Catherine away from this board and/or silently. It's our community that brings me back day after day. I found a home on this board when the fan forum was born. It's everything we have shared together.  The rallying to vote for Sean on DWTS so that he didn't get eliminated on Catherine's birthday. The all-nighters looking for pictures and tweets from their appearances. The analyzing of everything they did in search of a wedding clue. The wee early morning GMA watch party when we finally got our long awaited announcement. And finally, the excitement of their wedding planning and another watch party to share in their big day with each other.

All those things were made so much better because we shared it together.

I love this fan forum. I love having the honor of being its moderator.  I love being a fan of Sean and Catherine.

And most of all, I love all you crazy SeanCatters who make everyday here so much fun.   You make me smile.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here and sharing the Lowe love with me and for indulging me in my 10,000th* post!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:29 pm

clapping!

You just put my 10,000th post to shame. Love having you here and even being the "principal" to us all.

Here's to another ten thousand posts!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Lipsis, you are our rock! Thanks for pouring out your heart.... and for all the hours that you put in which makes following Sean and Catherine and their exploits easy for us (I know you've got some great "assistants", too!).

This is a wonderfully warm and friendly place thanks to you and many others. Congratulations on your 10,000 post!!!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:38 pm

Lipsis congrats on your 10,000th post, thank you for sharing your love for The Lowes!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:38 pm

Thanks guys. Without you all, I'm just someone who posts a lot. It's the people who make this place a home.

And Umngirl, I loved your 10,000th post.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:39 pm

Congrats! We are very lucky to have you here lipsis. Thank you for everything.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Congrats! Thank you.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Congratulations Lipsis!  Thanks for sharing your story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever