SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:24 pm

Thanks GA, our resident expert! Nice getting an insight on what the job entails.  :yes: 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:36 pm

Yay, been a while!

@ChrisRSiegfried

It's the beginning of a new...what?! #podcast Smiley coming soon with @jason_mesnick @KIRORadio

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Thanks GA, our resident expert! Nice getting an insight on what the job entails.  :yes: 

No problem! Smiley

I know I can count on this thread to check for the podcast when it's done.  :yes:  I thoroughly enjoy them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yay, been a while!

@ChrisRSiegfried

It's the beginning of a new...what?! #podcast Smiley coming soon with @jason_mesnick @KIRORadio

Sounds like Chris is going to be the new side kick on Jason's podcast. Awesome! I will have to make time to listen up.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:40 pm

How did we miss this cuteness? From Pool After Dark in January. I love the way Des looks at him.  l o v e heartbeat 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:15 pm

From yesterday:

MollyMesnick
"Lunching" with some fabulous ladies on this fabulous Thursday afternoon! ;) @DesHartsock @ReneeOteri

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 61 BmAxuSzCQAAcIKj

Sounds like a weekly thing

Renee Oteri
@DesHartsock @MollyMesnick love love love our {4 hour} HH's:)

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Thanks bleu!! Would you pretty pls bring Des's blog to No-discussion link thread and above vid on vid thread as well? Im mostly on mobile.. Quite hard for me to do so.... Your help would be greatly appreciated! tIA .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:29 pm

Oh forget to comment. I love Chris and Jason will have another manly talk and the 3-some girls having their regular girly-girls thing!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:Chris' Corner on Honeymoons: http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-honeymoon/

And an exciting tidbit: "I have some other exciting news. I am about to make a career change for the better and I want to share it with you. As of May 1st I will be working for myself as a Mortgage Consultant (Loan Officer). Don’t worry! I am still going to be at the same place, but I will be working on my own now. Thank you for being interested and listening to me. This is going to bring a whole new twist to my online presence and presence in Seattle! I am in the beginning stages of finalizing my website and will keep you posted! Exciting times everyone. Very exciting times."

Gosh, i Missed the party!!

So thrilled that our Prince Will start a new chapter of his Life with this decision. I believe this also has smth to do w their prep for the wedding... I guess now he Will be able to start hunting for the best milkshake booth for his own amusement on his D-day laugh out loud

Excited to know he Will have his own website. Go Chris!!  :Clap: 

Oh and Thanks GA and everyone for the intro lesson of a Mortgage Consultant life Smiley. I think Chris should meet Jilly someday and they Will have a blast duscussing home loans, etc giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Mura I will move them over tonight k?

Des Hartsock
Pamper playday w/ @maggiesottero, bridal makeup by @Nordstrom & dress shopping at 'I do Bridal'. Come visit!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 61 BmFuaS5CAAEgSnZ

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:26 pm

[quote="bleuberry"]Mura I will move them over tonight k?

Perfect bleu! Youre my life saver and Chres's top1 Guardian Angel!  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:27 pm

So much wedding talk from our couple lately, I simply can't wait!

bridalguidemag
@DesHartsock opened up to us about her wedding plans, @maggiesottero collection & more!

http://m.bridalguide.com/blogs/bridal-buzz/desiree-hartstock-interview

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry