SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 9:51 am

chloep wrote:^^ I could see Marcus with Amy Long.. Very pretty, bubbly girl.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2161-amy-long-bachelor-18-contestant-spoilers-discussion

Really ?

I don't. I'd like to see at least 2 girls not on that list that he could hit it off with. Don't see it at all with any that are.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:30 am

I think he and Sharleen would actually fit well together and she seems to like him if her blog is to suggest anything. They seem quite similar, probably what she likes. I just hope the "crazies" leave him alone. Although, out of the twins, Id prefer Clare, honestly. Ashlee bugs to know end.

Chloep, can you please answer my couple questions a page or two back?

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed May 28, 2014 4:02 pm

^^ I did. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed May 28, 2014 5:32 pm

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 28, 2014 7:44 pm

chloep wrote:
eversotrue wrote:A few Q&A's.

Are the BIP contestants allowed to watch The Bachelorette (in some way) while filming the show?? Especially for the contestants on this season??

They weren't on BP.... I'd guess the same goes for BIP... Keep in mind filming only takes place for 3 weeks(on one of those weeks we won't even get a new episode- so they'll only miss the 5th and 6th episode)...

eversotrue wrote:A few Q&A's.

Also, how realiable do you all think RS is about the rumored contestants? I say so, because I figured they'd want Andrew (instead of Marcus) because he was in the 5 to watch and him and Marquel dont/didnt get along.

I "answered" that q in the BIP thread. Smiley
Andrew is not gonna be on there... Marquel wasn't the only one he didn't get along with but it was M (unfortunately) who had the toughest time keeping his disdain to himself)... IMO, Marcus is going to be on.

They are leaving this coming Saturday May 31, and will be filming for 3 weeks, before he supposedly leaves the show?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:02 pm

No. I meant wouldnt the contestants miss episodes 3,4,5,6,(7?)if they leave this Sat.?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Wed May 28, 2014 8:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:Maybe but I doubt it.

Too many things in my head not adding up.

Someone will emerge with the kite flying picture soon.

I heard about this kite "flying picture" a couple times on the forum. What are you guys talking about? I must of missed something?
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Marybods wrote:

I heard about this kite "flying picture" a couple times on the forum.  What are you guys talking about?  I must of missed something?
 giggling 

Boardie joke.

Do you remember when RS spoiled Brad 2.0 and said that Chantal was F1 ? Some were not convinced and noticed that Brad was way too into Emily for a Chantal is F1 ending.

Sleuths noticed that during interviews taken in Brads own home given immediately after filming, that he had a picture on his fridge of a childs drawing there. They blew it up (SC) and found it was a hand drawn picture of a kite flying. Turns out little Rikki had given Brad that picture during his HTD with Emily.
The season preview had zippo of Emily after ep7 (no htd FD lcd nothing) so that confirmed that the spoiler was wrong.

(Yet despite that proof some folks still believed the spoiler.)  giggling 
Since the "picture of the kite flying "was the proof that spoiler was wrong we reference it from time to time on the boards. I guess it works both ways and could end up that the proof of a spoiler being right also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed May 28, 2014 8:25 pm

eversotrue wrote:No. I meant wouldnt the contestants miss episodes 3,4,5,6,(7?)if they leave this Sat.?

They just fly to Mexico this weekend, they don't start shooting until Tue... They are set up in a nice hotel there. They have wifi(so still access to SM) and a TV(They are probably going to have a viewing party on Sunday.  Hugesmile )

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed May 28, 2014 8:33 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Marybods wrote:

I heard about this kite "flying picture" a couple times on the forum.  What are you guys talking about?  I must of missed something?
 giggling 

Boardie joke.

Do you remember when RS spoiled Brad 2.0 and said that Chantal was F1 ? Some were not convinced and noticed that Brad was way too into Emily for a Chantal is F1 ending.

Sleuths noticed that during interviews taken in Brads own home given immediately after filming, that he had a picture on his fridge of a childs drawing there. They blew it up (SC) and found it was a hand drawn picture of a kite flying. Turns out little Rikki had given Brad that picture during his HTD with Emily.
The season preview had zippo of Emily after ep7 (no htd FD lcd nothing) so that confirmed that the spoiler was wrong.

(Yet despite that proof some folks still believed the spoiler.)  giggling 
Since the "picture of the kite flying "was the proof that spoiler was wrong we reference it from time to time on the boards. I guess it works both ways and could end up that the proof of a spoiler being right also.

Fridge gate, loved it.  Hugesmile 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:46 pm

chloep wrote:
eversotrue wrote:No. I meant wouldnt the contestants miss episodes 3,4,5,6,(7?)if they leave this Sat.?

They just fly to Mexico this weekend, they don't start shooting until Tue... They are set up in a nice hotel there. They have wifi(so still access to SM) and a TV(They are probably going to have a viewing party on Sunday.  Hugesmile )

Ahh. So they will be able to tweet/watch the shiw bith Monday and Tuesday? And will only miss episodes 5 & 6?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 28, 2014 9:56 pm

eversotrue wrote:
chloep wrote:

Ahh. So they will be able to tweet/watch the shiw bith Monday and Tuesday? And will only miss episodes 5 & 6?

They don't need to watch the show. No reason for them to. Marcus hasn't even tweeted after coming home.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+67
FLChica
Isabel123
ImeldaMarcos
Retiredswimmom
Admin