SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri May 09, 2014 9:46 pm

My only concern wtih a winery wedding is that it may not fit enough people. I'm guessing there will be many people at this wedding (well over 100 I think?), not to mention production and all of the stuff.

How many were at SeanCat's?

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by MMA50 Fri May 09, 2014 10:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:My only concern wtih a winery wedding is that it may not fit enough people. I'm guessing there will be many people at this wedding (well over 100 I think?), not to mention production and all of the stuff.

Des had said, that it was not going to be a large wedding. So, a winery will be perfect!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri May 09, 2014 10:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:My only concern wtih a winery wedding is that it may not fit enough people. I'm guessing there will be many people at this wedding (well over 100 I think?), not to mention production and all of the stuff.

You might be right, they might say small, but just think about their engagement, it was about 40 people. So, if you add her family, Chris family, the bach familly, her friends, Chris' friends, it can easily get to 100 plus. Well, at least somebody else is paying the bill!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Like i Said upthread... They need a huge space for that awesome dance partaaayyy!!  partytime 

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 09, 2014 10:34 pm

How about Indian Wells Golf Resort

photo 14C4639E-9C6F-40FD-ADD3-981412F2FECE_zpszmxf7wxx.jpg

More pics here:
http://www.herecomestheguide.com/southern-california/wedding-venues/pavilion-at-indian-wells-golf-resort/
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 10:53 pm

Great idea notarose!! The Room is large ...and with the beutiful view
It would make a memorable reception IMO. Has the web mentioned of its capacity ? Id assume its for 250-300 peeps (?)

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 09, 2014 11:06 pm

notarose - STUNNING! Wow, seriously beautiful, I can see Chris and his groomsmen playing a round of golf there on the eve of the wedding.  giggling 

I especially love the view. After looking at a few more, I think they definitely picked a place with a mountainview backdrop and lots of nature around it.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 09, 2014 11:12 pm

More then 100 people, maybe close to 150 or so.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 1f49c

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 8367-910 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 I_got_13 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 09, 2014 11:38 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Great idea notarose!! The Room is large ...and with the beutiful view
It would make a memorable reception IMO. Has the web mentioned of its capacity ? Id assume its for 250-300 peeps (?)

Seated: 400 so they could use half the venue for dining/evening seating and the remainder for dancing!  :Jeremiah : wine
There would also be room for a photo booth and other fun stuff!

http://www.herecomestheguide.com/southern-california/wedding-venues/pavilion-at-indian-wells-golf-resort/
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:46 pm

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Great idea notarose!! The Room is large ...and with the beutiful view

Seated: 400 so they could use half the venue for dining/evening seating and the remainder for dancing!  :Jeremiah : wine
There would also be room for a photo booth and other fun stuff!

Thanks. ! Perfection at its best!  :eyesigh: .From our keyboards to Chres's and of course Fleiss Master's ears  Praying :cheerpom: 

I am ready!!...Bring it on!...laughlaughlaugh  :dancing peg: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat May 10, 2014 3:36 pm

notarose wrote:How about Indian Wells Golf Resort

More pics here:

wow What a beautiful location.This is something that suit their personalities considering how gorgeous their engagement party location was. word
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 23, 2014 1:38 am

So I was just listening to RS' video stream from tonight in the background while surfing the boards, and this question came up:

"When do you think Des & Chris will get married? And do you think it'll be televised?"

RS: They are getting married. I don't know when. Will it be televised? Yes, cause ABC owns the rights to their wedding. I think it might be in 2014, like in the fall, October/November? We'll have to see, if not it'll be like they did Sean and Catherine's wedding, like January/February. Barring anything crazy, it'll happen."

Every Bachelorette wedding has been in December so not sure why he didn't mention it as an option, but I'm not complaining if they might actually marry before then!  Hugesmile

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123