SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:33 pm

I'm not sure why, if they are doing it themselves, they couldn't release the date.

The only thing I could think of is that they want to keep it private and they are afraid if they release the date there will be tons of press/rag mags trying to get pictures.
Despite RS comments I think ABC must still be involved in some way.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:25 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:I'm not sure why, if they are doing it themselves, they couldn't release the date.

The only thing I could think of is that they want to keep it private and they are afraid if they release the date there will be tons of press/rag mags trying to get pictures.
Despite RS comments I think ABC must still be involved in some way.

IA with the bold. All things point to no ABC wedding, but this is the only little hint of a maybe?

Either way, I'm glad it appears they are well on their way to a wedding. It seems according to all the wonderful information by posters here, they might have been stringed along for whatever reasons. At least now it's more definite wedding bells should be ringing sooner than later!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:29 pm

Chris' friend mentioned Oct 19 on an IG post recently. Des is working with a publicist who is probably helping her get free stuff for the wedding (SeanCat used her too). And she mentioned the bachelorette party being next, a PR person commented last week that they can't wait for pics of her Bachelorette. Sounds soon right?

But Chris and Des told Patti of Business Insider last week that they're still looking at January and are working on nailing a date and a venue in California. If they were having a surprise/secret wedding (or have already set a date) they could've just said soon or in the next few months. Hmmm I don't know.  question

Another possibility is that if they were only told recently that there will be no TV wedding, they have to come up with something quick on their own, and could possibly be shopping around for sponsors (which is where the publicist comes in). She tweeted yesterday:

Maile Cabral PR @MailePRMedia  
AND @DesHartsock is about as far from #bridezilla as you get. This (bride emoji) is so sweet and chill #thankful

maileprmedia
This bride to be is cute as a button! Excited for @deshartsock And excited to hear of any upcoming plans. #bridetobe

Cabral Edwards MGMT ‏@CEMManagement
If you've watched our Bridal partnerships in the past, you know exactly what to expect for our next project w/ Desiree Hartsock.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Throwing out another possibility, perhaps if ABC passed on the wedding they are allowing Chris/Des to have another network to cover it. They have exclusive right but if they moved on from airing it, they are letting them seek out other media outlets to cover costs/potential filming.

IMO, haven't been strung along any more than the other people. JP/Ashley appeared to have issues with the network and the date from what they were saying around this time in 2012. I've heard from multiple people that SeanCat had theirs delayed at least once. It happens.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 28 87b72b10 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 28 86669110 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Chris blogged this today: Hey guess what?! It’s getting to be about that time for our bachelor and bachelorette parties! Yep, we are getting married! Any recommendations as to what I should do for the bachelor party? Let me know your thoughts.

Hard to imagine that there wouldn't be a wedding date, and soon.  scratch

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Chris blogged this today: Hey guess what?! It’s getting to be about that time for our bachelor and bachelorette parties! Yep, we are getting married! Any recommendations as to what I should do for the bachelor party? Let me know your thoughts.

They are getting married but not being televised by ABC. I would think it will be paid for by sponsors and probably a magazine spread. I am soooo happy they are doing it and not waiting around for ABC anymore. Smiley

I just wonder if it will be in the pacific northwest or in California. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:43 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Chris blogged this today: Hey guess what?! It’s getting to be about that time for our bachelor and bachelorette parties! Yep, we are getting married! Any recommendations as to what I should do for the bachelor party? Let me know your thoughts.

They are getting married but not being televised by ABC.  I would think it will be paid for by sponsors and probably a magazine spread.  I am soooo happy they are doing it and not waiting around for ABC anymore.  Smiley

I just wonder if it will be in the pacific northwest or in California.  Smiley

In Des' last interview, she said it would be in January in California, although they are still looking for a venue, and trying to nail down a date. So, my gut tells me it will be soon (probably sooner than we even think!)
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:17 am

MMA50 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

They are getting married but not being televised by ABC.  I would think it will be paid for by sponsors and probably a magazine spread.  I am soooo happy they are doing it and not waiting around for ABC anymore.  Smiley

I just wonder if it will be in the pacific northwest or in California.  Smiley

In Des' last interview, she said it would be in January in California, although they are still looking for a venue, and trying to nail down a date.  So, my gut tells me it will be soon (probably sooner than we even think!)

So, many fans asked " how can you have a bachelor/ette party and wedding shower without a date and venue? I am excited these 2 are finally getting married, I had no doubt they were going to do it. Once we have confirmation that it is No TV wedding, may be we can email and ask for a video copy of the wedding and reception to post on the video thread.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:59 am

I just wanted to decorate this thread with my own, selfish-taste and wish..giggling .Hope esss okay with you the Mods and all Chres fans!... bestbud! 

Its been a long believe of mine that Chres have many similarities with my other fav brunette couple from Love in The Wild, Samantha (Sam)Woods and Michael Spiro (Mike)..the winner couple of LITW (the former CBS Show) season 1.

see: both are classy couples with gorgeous faces, brunette hair (eventhough, i must say, my Prince is more handsome than Mike.. giggling ). Mike is a funny, goofy yet smart guy, work in the finance field, similar to Chris. Sam is a  romantic, calm, yet determinative wedding planner, was living in LA (ring a ding with Des and her career?..Smiley). After LITW finale Sam moved to SF to be with Mike, cough2 Des  giggling . Go figure, how could i overlook the too many resemblances?...Hugesmile

After 2 yrs together, they finally got married in SF, the venue was held where Sam works, at the Palace Hotel, SF, on April 19th 2014. A throwback pic :
samantha_spiro
4 weeks ago
Throwing it way back to April 19. Congrats hubby, we made it passed the "probation period". <3

samantha_spiro
4 months ago · The Palace Hotel
#weddinginthewild

samantha_spiro
4 months ago · The Palace Hotel
My husband is handsome. #weddinginthewild

A dedication of Sam choosing Mike as her partner in the very first ep of LITW 1 : I Choose You  awwww 

A fun event at their wedding:Tomfoolery Photo Booth . Here are the Selfies  giggling 
samantha_spiro
4 months ago · Palace Hotel San Francisco, A Luxury Collection Hotel
http://galleries.tomfoolerysf.com/Events/Samantha-Mike-Wedding #weddinginthewild

....and with friends (here is one from Heather (&Miles), the runner up LITW1 couple who still stay together in the same city, SF) :cutesmile!:
hpond
4 months ago
#weddinginthewild #mikeandsamantha @milesroman

i really think Sam has similar taste with Des : classic, romantic, beautiful yet cute and simple yes . Bottom line, i guess what ive been trying to say is..its nice to know that my fav couple could have their own signature, dream wedding came true  :wedding   . Im cheering on Chres to have one! (with or without ABC and the network :yes: )  :married :sprinklehearts  and if they could host a fun photobooth, that would be awesome too! :cheerpom:.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:51 am

awwww mura, thanks for the walk down memory lane for Sam & Mike!  heartglasses  :wedding 

I'll second your wishes for Chres. I'm really looking forward to their marriage with or without ABC.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 28 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:52 am

Litta123 wrote:awwww mura, thanks for the walk down memory lane for Sam & Mike!  heartglasses  :wedding 

I'll second your wishes for Chres. I'm really looking forward to their marriage with or without ABC.

thanks Litta!  bestbud!.... despite not hearing much from Sam and Mike (i guess they are not so much of tweetpeeps,huh? Smiley) , its great to know, as per her latest tweet, that she and Mike had passed their 'probation' period giggling  yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:46 am

Thanks mura for the throwback memories. That was a fantastic season as was season 2.

They are very similar to Des/Chris' story. I can see them choosing a venue similar to Sam and Mike. Simple but so elegant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123