SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by MMA50 Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:Bringing over wedding related questions about our couple in RS column:

Re: Des and Chris: You’ve said a few times that ABC isn’t doing their wedding, do you think reading your column is the first time they’re hearing of this or do you think they already know? Awkward situation all around, I kinda feel bad for them if they were banking on this for a year, they seem like a nice couple.

Comment: They're aware

Hi Steve,

It would seem to me that ABC would decide to televise Desiree’s and Chris’ wedding because the network has televised all the other weddings. Chris and Des seem to be a popular couple. Plus, don’t you think that Des and Chris are owed a televised wedding because she picked Chris insted of leaving, like she probably wanted to after Brooks left, at first.?

Also, ABC invited Des and Chris to be a part of BIP. Therefore, don’t you think that ABC likes them as a couple and therefore would consider televising their wedding, maybe in 2015?

Comment: All I’m telling you is what I’ve been told. I don’t know any reasons behind it. I’ve been told ABC is not going to televise any wedding between Des & Chris. That’s all I got for ya.

If ABC doesn’t really have plans to air Des and Chris’ wedding haven’t they let them know hey we dont think we will televise it or plasn to so they can settle their date? Or its like a waiting game still? I mean if they reach 2 years won’t they need to return that ring?

Comment: Des & Chris I’m sure are aware.

I find this statement fascinating! One could gleam from that statement, that Des and Chris is not going to get married. I hope I am wrong!! I am wondering what others here think?
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:49 pm

I don't think he meant it like that. He said on Tuesday that they will be getting married, just not on TV.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think he meant it like that. He said on Tuesday that they will be getting married, just not on TV.

Ok, I understand! Thanks for the input!

Go see Des posts for today, it is well written. It reminds me of the time when Jason and Molly were dating and Molly would blog about their experiences. Love it then, and I love Des' blog today. Still waiting to read Chris' entry.

Hope they have a small intimate wedding, like they stated back in August of last year. If I had to bet, I am thinking it will be this fall in Washington. JMO, of course.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:54 pm

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I don't think he meant it like that. He said on Tuesday that they will be getting married, just not on TV.

Ok, I understand! Thanks for the input!

Go see Des posts for today, it is well written.  It reminds me of the time when Jason and Molly were dating and Molly would blog about their experiences. Love it then, and I love Des' blog today. Still waiting to read Chris' entry.

Hope they have a small intimate wedding, like they stated back in August of last year.  If I had to bet, I am thinking it will be this fall in Washington.  JMO, of course.

I really wanted a tv wedding for the fans.  But I think they will have a beautiful wedding with or without ABC.  If ABC and TPTB have only decided to celebrate those that are more high drama, I will be sad. 

At the same time, I think, except for the loss of the money for the special, this is great for Chris and Des.  They only have to have the people they really want at their wedding and not a bunch of fame seekers who don't really matter to the couple.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:45 pm

Chris Harrison says he wants to see Chris and Des marry on TV

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Thanks for sharing. He says he wants all of their couples to marry on TV so the fans can come full circle on this ride, Des and Chris are next on the docket and he hopes they can figure out a way to have their wedding on camera.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:55 am

Oh, I so want to see their wedding. That would be the most emotional and best Bachelor episode ever.

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:21 pm

jul2201 wrote:Oh, I so want to see their wedding. That would be the most emotional and best Bachelor episode ever.

I agree  I don't know what the hold-up is with ABC, if they televised Jason and Molly's wedding plus the other three that were with the F1 it would only be fair to televise Des & Chris's wedding. They have been a solid couple from the proposal on so I don't understand why there is any reluctance on ABC's part.  :fingersarecrossed 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:42 pm

Look what I found: a wedding registry for Des and Chris.
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/giftregistry/view_registry_guest.jsp?pwsToken=&eventType=Wedding®istryId=541180992&wcref=yes&wcsid=113579993

Wedding date 1/11/15--which would make some sense--right?

I found the original link on the Knot after Chris mentioned setting up a registry on his "Corner"
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:54 pm

Thanks for bringing that over! We talked briefly about this in the tweet thread. I do believe that is their registry, just not sure if the date they have on it is just a place holder for the real one. Can't wait to find out!

1/11 is the second week of the Bachelor airing, this year on that weekend in Juan-uary they showed aired a behind the scenes special.

But the fact that their registry is public and easily found with a wedding date leads me to believe that they're doing the wedding on their own.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:42 pm

I'm officially off of the TV wedding train y'all! Watching Emily Maynard's wedding video, I hope Chris and Des pull off a non TV wedding that is everything they want - intimate, beautiful, and a big dance party with friends and family that matter to THEM.  :yes: 

I hope she shares a compilation video like this too, I know she tweeted Emily that this was beautiful so she's already seen it. I'm not really concerned with seeing their entire ceremony or reception, some highlights that they share with us is fine, and keep some for themselves.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:08 am

T4share Bleu!

i also am at peace of myself of the idea Chres having a private wedding, if thats best for them. My only wish is i still get to see all of the teary-worthy moments. I just cant pass that giggling

One of my fav: Blake-Holly Wedding Video. with the adorable mess moments at 1:43 and 2:28 beatingheart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WbRPTdiyd0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123