SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:32 am

bleuberry wrote:I'm officially off of the TV wedding train y'all! Watching Emily Maynard's wedding video, I hope Chris and Des pull off a non TV wedding that is everything they want - intimate, beautiful, and a big dance party with friends and family that matter to THEM.  :yes: 

I hope she shares a compilation video like this too, I know she tweeted Emily that this was beautiful so she's already seen it. I'm not really concerned with seeing their entire ceremony or reception, some highlights that they share with us is fine, and keep some for themselves.

I agree. But still hope it was their decision and not ABC's. I also hope it happens sooner than later. They have been waiting around for ABC for toooooo long.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:32 am

Sadly I think its ABC's doing, but still excited to see what they do without them. I think they've moved on now and are just looking forward to their big day!

On the plus side, they can be completely comfortable with their close friends and family and there will be less pressure to do well viewership wise and everything else.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:18 am

This is from Daniella McBride one of the bridesmaids. "With my beautiful babe at her bridal shower in LA! I'm her bridesmaid too! I love her so so much!! I'm so happy she found her love  @deshartsock "

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 22 Skarma15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:09 pm

It's so exciting that we are approaching a wedding.
From Des twitter.
Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 22 Skarma15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:45 pm

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 22 Batchlorengage*600xx427-640-89-0

Bachelorette' Desiree Hartsock and banker Chris Siegfried get closer to wedding day

Exactly one year ago to the day, August 5, 2013, “The Bachelorette” Desiree Hartsock chose Seattle banker Chris Siegfried as her intended to receive the show’s coveted final rose.
Even today, the popular pair, who shared their life on TV with millions of people, get stopped in airports. On beaches. In restaurants.
I caught up with them last night, when “Des,” as Siegfried calls her, was returning from a bridal shower held at Hollywood’s Lombardi House. Siegfried was picking her up from the airport.
Celebrity news magazine “US Weekly” had been at the shower and is doing an exclusive story about it this week. Hartsock was thrilled that 15 close friends were there, including former "Bachelorette" Ali Fedotwosky, and fellow contestants Daniella McBride and Jackie Parr from "The Bachelor" Sean Lowe’s season

Pudget Sound
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 22 Batchlorengage*600xx427-640-89-0

Bachelorette' Desiree Hartsock and banker Chris Siegfried get closer to wedding day

Exactly one year ago to the day, August 5, 2013, “The Bachelorette” Desiree Hartsock chose Seattle banker Chris Siegfried as her intended to receive the show’s coveted final rose.
Even today, the popular pair, who shared their life on TV with millions of people, get stopped in airports. On beaches. In restaurants.
I caught up with them last night, when “Des,” as Siegfried calls her, was returning from a bridal shower held at Hollywood’s Lombardi House. Siegfried was picking her up from the airport.
Celebrity news magazine “US Weekly” had been at the shower and is doing an exclusive story about it this week. Hartsock was thrilled that 15 close friends were there, including former "Bachelorette" Ali Fedotwosky, and fellow contestants Daniella McBride and Jackie Parr from "The Bachelor" Sean Lowe’s season

Pudget Sound

Thanks for the post. Wedding in January?? Why does she have a bridal shower so early? Is that common in the USA?

Like this part of the article:
"Will ABC televise it? The two are open to that. “We are up for sharing it,” says Siegfried. “Our entire love story unfolded in front of (millions of viewers.)”
A call to an ABC producer today produced no solid answer, but judging from the numbers of fans who contact me about the couple, there is a significant interest in seeing the two of them get hitched."

Perhaps we should start bombarding ABC. I would very much like to see their wedding.  :wedding 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:08 pm

One of her bridal registries does say Jan 11 for a date, it's possible they're still looking for a venue. My impression from reading their words is that they still want a TV wedding, but have to move forward with their plans just in case.

125 people is definitely not a TV wedding laugh out loud. Also, I think the bridal shower just coincided with the schedule of the PR people and planners involved.

Thanks GA!

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:20 pm

Glow worm wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Pudget Sound

Thanks for the post. Wedding in January?? Why does she have a bridal shower so early? Is that common in the USA?

Like this part of the article:
"Will ABC televise it? The two are open to that. “We are up for sharing it,” says Siegfried. “Our entire love story unfolded in front of (millions of viewers.)”
A call to an ABC producer today produced no solid answer, but judging from the numbers of fans who contact me about the couple, there is a significant interest in seeing the two of them get hitched."

Perhaps we should start bombarding ABC. I would very much like to see their wedding.  :wedding 

I really get the feeling that they have a date, and it's going to be on TV. They can prove me wrong when they announce it. But for now, I see a TV wedding, coming up soon, not necessarily live, but on TV for sure, I think this year. Can't wait for the announcement!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:26 pm

^^I hope you are right! I also have the same feeling. It sounds crazy to me to have a bridal shower half a year before the actual wedding or have it to get PR for her upcoming wedding dresses. Chris Harrison sounded so positive about getting their marriage on TV.  :fingersarecrossed 

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:34 pm

I have heard of bridal showers up to six months in advance. When travel or other things are necessary, I had one five months in advance, since it was the last time I would be in the area before the wedding.

I can see this being early due to sponsors, etc.

Plus, Daniela may have wanted to help promote her one week on BiP. Maybe.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:42 pm

The good news is the Jash and SeanCat weddings were announced to the media in October. So the guessing game of will it or will it not be televised should be over soon I hope.

"When is the wedding? They are aiming for January, say Hartsock and Siegfried. “We’re still thinking an intimate wedding with about 125 people,” Siegfried says. Will ABC televise it? The two are open to that. “We are up for sharing it,” says Siegfried. “Our entire love story unfolded in front of (millions of viewers.)”

I just read this line back, and to me, it sounds like they're going forward with their own wedding, but are still willing to work with ABC should they want to air some or all of it. Because if RS is to be believed, they will 'never' air a Des and Chris wedding and that they (D&C) already know this. Maybe they're open to ABC changing their minds or working something out?

The other option is RS has no idea what he's talking about, and there is a TV wedding in the works?  no idea 

Also, bless Patti's heart laugh out loud, she tried.

"A call to an ABC producer today produced no solid answer, but judging from the numbers of fans who contact me about the couple, there is a significant interest in seeing the two of them get hitched."

They've given Patti/Puget Sound some really great exclusive interviews this year, so glad it's her and not a rag mag!

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 4 times in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:44 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I have heard of bridal showers up to six months in advance.  When travel or other things are necessary, I had one five months in advance, since it was the last time I would be in the area before the wedding.

I can see this being early due to sponsors, etc.

Plus, Daniela may have wanted to help promote her one week on BiP.  Maybe.

Thanks for enlightening me. Different traditions in different countries, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123