SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:47 am

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Mura, because after the ceremony, so much goes on that they just can't cut to the reception in one commercial break. Photos of the bridal team, families, etc (lots!), moving hundreds of people inside and getting them seated, touching up the bride and any outfit changes, move production and set up inside, etc etc! It is essentially impossible to do, unfortunately.

And even after all of that, the reception is live, so they can't exactly cut to the first dance and all of the cute moments viewers want to see, know what I mean? It actually has to play out for them normally, which is more time than they prepare to show on tv.

Thanks bleu!!! So I must take side here. I have decided that although it would def killing me  :bigsigh: I'd prefer a postponed (is this the correct term? laugh out loud) wedding show in order for me to soaking up all the cute, sweet, awesome, romantic moments of the Reception. As per the Prince, it's got to be an awesome dance party. Thus, There is NO WAY in the world I would miss it!!  lolpanda . Someone  handwave ---whateva it takes -- pls make it happen  Praying  :whistle: .TIA!!  :cutesmile!: 

I tried to watch some of the reception video for SeanCat but they were too short and not clear at all. I would prefer to see a portion of the reception, so for that reason, no live wedding for me. But I guess, we have to take whatever they give us.
This is my suggestion, if they decide on a live wedding, let's email Chris and Des to have someone film a portion of the reception, like the first dance, the introduction, and other cute moments. How about that?

Are you sure you watched the two good ones? IG videos are 15 seconds max so that's as long as they can be. Not to mention the countless pictures we got of their first dance.

And SeanCat had a videographer at theirs. Whether or not they plan on sharing their wedding video we don't know. I'm guessing not and they will keep that and their official wedding photos private. Nothing wrong with that to me.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 87b72b10 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 86669110 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:54 am

soccermom333 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't know if they'll do the live thing again. To me it was hype more than anything. I loved the ceremony itself but thought some things were rushed like us barely seeing the wedding party coming in. I didn't enjoy the pre-filmed part as much as previous weddings, maybe because they were emphasizing the wedding night. I'd have loved to see some of the parties. 

Maybe they'll mix it up again for Des & Chris. Take what worked from each and tweak it a little.

Great idea.  Maybe they will mix it up a little.  There have been enough weddings now that they probably have learned something, especially on the production side.   All this talk of their wedding is making me so excited.   :cutesmile!: 

This sounds like a great idea, keeping our fingers crossed. It does make sense cus they want to always do better than the one before, so they probably get feedback from viewers.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:02 am

umngirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Mura, because after the ceremony, so much goes on that they just can't cut to the reception in one commercial break. Photos of the bridal team, families, etc (lots!), moving hundreds of people inside and getting them seated, touching up the bride and any outfit changes, move production and set up inside, etc etc! It is essentially impossible to do, unfortunately.

And even after all of that, the reception is live, so they can't exactly cut to the first dance and all of the cute moments viewers want to see, know what I mean? It actually has to play out for them normally, which is more time than they prepare to show on tv.

Thanks bleu!!! So I must take side here. I have decided that although it would def killing me  :bigsigh: I'd prefer a postponed (is this the correct term? laugh out loud) wedding show in order for me to soaking up all the cute, sweet, awesome, romantic moments of the Reception. As per the Prince, it's got to be an awesome dance party. Thus, There is NO WAY in the world I would miss it!!  lolpanda . Someone  handwave ---whateva it takes -- pls make it happen  Praying  :whistle: .TIA!!  :cutesmile!: 

I tried to watch some of the reception video for SeanCat but they were too short and not clear at all. I would prefer to see a portion of the reception, so for that reason, no live wedding for me. But I guess, we have to take whatever they give us.
This is my suggestion, if they decide on a live wedding, let's email Chris and Des to have someone film a portion of the reception, like the first dance, the introduction, and other cute moments. How about that?

Are you sure you watched the two good ones? IG videos are 15 seconds max so that's as long as they can be. Not to mention the countless pictures we got of their first dance.

And SeanCat had a videographer at theirs. Whether or not they plan on sharing their wedding video we don't know. I'm guessing not and they will keep that and their official wedding photos private. Nothing wrong with that to me.

That's what I am talking about, those short 15 seconds video didn't last long enough to show the whole dance. See, it's just me, I love weddings, and I love the first dance. So I would have love to see the entire dance, but " EeessOK" I moved on. I am glad they are happy.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:47 pm

I wonder how much input the couple gets re: live wedding or not. Am I naive to think that if SeanCat were really against it, theirs wouldn't have been live?

I'm not sure what Des and Chris would want anyway, but I just have a feeling from seeing them in live events, that they would be more comfortable if it were pre taped.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:I wonder how much input the couple gets re: live wedding or not. Am I naive to think that if SeanCat were really against it, theirs wouldn't have been live?

I'm not sure what Des and Chris would want anyway, but I just have a feeling from seeing them in live events, that they would be more comfortable if it were pre taped.

Sean was all in the live wedding based on what I saw him said on TV. He was comfortable with it, but I don't know about Cat, I am supposing she was too.

But, Des did addressed the fact that you can't make any changes on the live wedding, she is was not too comfortable with it. I think Des being in a bridal industry for so long, does a lot of research, and I believe she and Chris will go with the pre taped, it s more safe.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:57 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I wonder how much input the couple gets re: live wedding or not. Am I naive to think that if SeanCat were really against it, theirs wouldn't have been live?

Sean was all in the live wedding based on what I saw him said on TV. He was comfortable with it, but I don't know about Cat, I am supposing she was too.

But, Des did addressed the fact that you can't make any changes on the live wedding, she is was not too comfortable with it. I think Des being in a bridal industry for so long, does a lot of research, and I believe she and Chris will go with the pre taped, it s more safe.JMO  

Cat was all for it too. She even said any little goofs would make it even more special to them. They wanted people to see it as it happened. I feel like some of the little quirks from the ceremony might have been cut out if it had been pre-taped so for that reason I'm glad it was live.

Ultimately, the network and TPTB have the say in if the wedding is gonna be live or not. But I guess if they say we'll only do a live one then Chris and Des could always have a private wedding if they don't want to go that route.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 87b72b10 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 86669110 Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:53 pm

umngirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Cat was all for it too. She even said any little goofs would make it even more special to them. They wanted people to see it as it happened. I feel like some of the little quirks from the ceremony might have been cut out if it had been pre-taped so for that reason I'm glad it was live.

Ultimately, the network and TPTB have the say in if the wedding is gonna be live or not. But I guess if they say we'll only do a live one then Chris and Des could always have a private wedding if they don't want to go that route.

You are right umngirl, TPTB have the power. Actually Des has mentioned that not only are they open to a televised wedding, but that doing it live has it's challenges, but can be very beautiful.  She said something about it being "more scary."  I don't remember the interview or where she said it, but I remember her saying something along those lines.  

Both Chris and Des are all in for a televised wedding and hence the comment Chris made about having to wait, but if they had it their way, it would be in the fall.  :yes: 

It is only April and I am already getting excited.  It will be a fun year for them, their family and friends, and "us" their loyal fans!!     Praying lolpanda
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:25 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

You are right umngirl, TPTB have the power.  Actually Des has mentioned that not only are they open to a televised wedding, but that doing it live has it's challenges, but can be very beautiful.  She said something about it being "more scary."  I don't remember the interview or where she said it, but I remember her saying something along those lines.  

Both Chris and Des are all in for a televised wedding and hence the comment Chris made about having to wait, but if they had it their way, it would be in the fall.  :yes: 

It is only April and I am already getting excited.  It will be a fun year for them, their family and friends, and "us" their loyal fans!!     Praying lolpanda

Yes, they 're both in for TV wedding, and I am so glad that we're be a part of a part of it. she has always said she wanted to share with the fans. As far as the live wedding, I just remember Des expressing a little reservation about the Live wedding for them, so who knows what they would decide to do, it's their wedding. Whatever they decide to do is fine with me. They are fave bach couple ever, so I support them a 100%, Live or pre-tape, my preference being pre-tape. Moving on!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:16 am

I am sure whatever happens will be great, just a personal preference to not wanting the live wedding. Ultimately, as long as Chris and Des are happy it will be great.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am sure whatever happens will be great, just a personal preference to not wanting the live wedding.  Ultimately, as long as Chris and Des are happy it will be great.

ITA Stucky. :happydance: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:36 pm

umngirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Ultimately, that decision rest with Chris and Des. If they say TV wedding..yes, live no...then the TPTP will have to respect their wishes. Personally, since they decide on a TV wedding, I say it will be live....I could be wrong, so we will have to see. I am thinking that whoever pressured Des to go with TV wedding will be the one(s) who pressure her to go with it LIVE. Just saying!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:55 pm

just wanna throw this out FOR FUN  giggling (Cant believe its happening! laugh out loud)

How about this theme for Des?  Hugesmile . I love those murasaki-ish flowers!!  heartbeat  rose 

http://www.weddingchicks.com/2014/04/03/frozen-wedding-ideas/?utm_source=crowdignite.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123