SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:41 pm

chloep wrote: little update on the #MarquelForBachelor front.... I've been told he was extra highlighted during the MTA and people were really into him. wrote:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:48 pm

Is it me or did Marquel come out looking like the better candidate for Bachelor over Chris? I didn't think he could get more likeable! What a guy.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is it me or did Marquel come out looking like the better candidate for Bachelor over Chris? I didn't think he could get more likeable! What a guy.

:yes: I feel the exact same way! Loved Marquel last night. Boy oh boy.....Chris S. really annoyed me last night  :shocked!: I want to believe his bravado was all an act, but whatever it was it was not attractive. Not looking forward to a season of him if he's the next Bach.

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:18 am

tigertiz wrote: Vote if you want Arie.
News/
The Next Bachelor Will Be "The Anti-Juan Pablo"—Find Out Who the Two Finalists Are and Weigh in Now!
http://www.eonline.com/news/562350/the-next-bachelor-will-be-the-anti-juan-pablo-find-out-who-the-two-finalists-are-and-weigh-in-now?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:08 am

Every time I vote, Arie's percentage goes down. Something's not right!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:16 am

beader wrote:Every time I vote, Arie's percentage goes down.  Something's not right!

It's probably because there were votes for Chris at the same time.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:23 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
SueSt wrote:

That's certainly what TPTB are selling...    giggling  
I anticipate it's the smokescreen for Josh as the new bach...  :yes: 

I posted this earlier in Gond Chris thread but per my sisters friend who knows Chris said they have been filming there (Arlington, IA) like crazy so I'm pretty sure he is going to be the next bachelor.  

That's very interesting since, as far as i know, they don't typically start filming this early.

My guess is they wanted pics of crops in the fields.  Now would be a good time.  I could be wrong, I am just passing on what I heard.  It may be nothing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is it me or did Marquel come out looking like the better candidate for Bachelor over Chris? I didn't think he could get more likeable! What a guy.

ITA
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:58 pm

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:

ITA

IA totally. I was all for Chris or Marquel, but not so much now for Chris. He fell into the audition for TB pretty quickly IMO with his outburst.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:53 pm

I have to say the thing turning me off Chris most is his retweeting frenzy on twitter. He seems to RT anyone who tweets at him about being Bach, or more annoyingly, asking for a RT. I'd much rather he share some of his own personal cute, clever thoughts and give us a peek at him as a person. The lack of this has me a bit worried.

Overall still would be excited for Chris or Marquel, but the chance of Arie puts things on a whole other level. They'd have to really up the casting if he's it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:40 pm

Arie, Arie, Arie.

MF ~ I've been watching your show since the start. Tired of the boring leads as of late. It's time to get the passion back into this show.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:07 pm

I have to say the thing turning me off Chris most is his retweeting frenzy on twitter. He seems to RT anyone who tweets at him about being Bach,
This is exactly what JuanPa did. I hope TPTB have taken notice.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy