SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:The only shock will be if it isn't Chris.

Right? It's like the worst kept secret at this point.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Bhaka Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:I'll watch just about anyone! I am too addicted not to!
Me too!
There were so many seasons in the past when I got disgusted with this franchise and promised myself I wouldn't watch again. But then each time I got hooked. Granted, I didn't watch as faithfully in some seasons as others, but I always came back. So I stopped making that no-return promise to myself several years ago. I would have watched Arie and I'll watch Chris. For me, I'm glad it's Chris.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:52 pm

I don't want it to be Chris but i know he will laugh out loud
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:18 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-soules-next-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-reacts-2014268

Chris Soules Is the Next Bachelor, Arie Luyendyk Jr. Reacts: "It Wasn't Meant to Be"

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-soules-next-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-reacts-2014268#ixzz3BWlF2CHn
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 40 1409023916_chris-soules-467

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:32 pm

I skipped Lorenzo and most of Jason. Other than that I have been all in.

The two bachelors I was dreading the most were Charlie and JPG. They ended up being two of my favorites.

I was so excited for Jesse and Andy and neither one turned out all that well in my opinion. Andy seemed a bit fake to me. When he dated Marla Maples afterward, I guess my suspicions were confirmed.

I will keep an open mind for Chris, but I would love if they film the first two weeks in Iowa, ala Emily and Charlotte.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I skipped Lorenzo and most of Jason.  Other than that I have been all in.  

The two bachelors I was dreading the most were Charlie and JPG.  They ended up being two of my favorites.

I was so excited for Jesse and Andy and neither one turned out all that well in my opinion.  Andy seemed a bit fake to me.  When he dated Marla Maples afterward, I guess my suspicions were confirmed.  

I will keep an open mind for Chris, but I would love if they film the first two weeks in Iowa, ala Emily and Charlotte.

I absolutely loved Charlie's season; it was one of the most "real" to me.

I, too, wish/hope they'd film in Iowa to give the ladies a taste of what they're in for. I'm a Chris fan, so I'm going to keep an open mind for his season. Not gonna lie though, I was hoping it was Arie.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I skipped Lorenzo and most of Jason.  Other than that I have been all in.  

The two bachelors I was dreading the most were Charlie and JPG.  They ended up being two of my favorites.

I was so excited for Jesse and Andy and neither one turned out all that well in my opinion.  Andy seemed a bit fake to me.  When he dated Marla Maples afterward, I guess my suspicions were confirmed.  

I didn't watch many bachelor/ette seasons but I did watch Andy's. I have to agree with you that he seemed fake and much into fame.

I've never been anxiously waiting for a new season, but I am now. It could be I just discovered this board and liked it so much.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:10 pm

I will probably watch Chris because I think it will provide great snark material. cantstopl
Hey a girl's gotta dream. Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:54 pm

For me, it is better when my favorite isn't The Bachelor - then I don't get as involved....well, maybe!

Some of the ones I dreaded most were the best (yes, Charlie).
I thought Bob Guiney would be hysterical....well, we know how that went!

My least favorite Bachelor seasons were Jesse and Matt Grant.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:10 pm

I don't know what I think of Chris. I know very little about him.

I've watched every season of both TB and T'ette. Whether I like the lead or not. I can tell you IMO either way it's painfull. laugh out loud

If you don't like the lead, it gets worse throughout the season. If you do like the lead, you don't like to see them get hurt and you feel bad for them.

So, to all those who don't want to watch, either way you'll have fun here so you might as well watch and snark with Kasha!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:46 am

richmondrose wrote:
I'm pretty sure Chris's season will be about as entertaining as watching a field of corn growing.

thumbsup great line !

Yep, that's going to be a snooze fest.
I cannot believe they picked the farmer over ARIE.   duh
Please someone tell me it's a bad dream ....

hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:02 am

sde1041 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
I'm pretty sure Chris's season will be about as entertaining as watching a field of corn growing.

thumbsup great line !

Yep, that's going to be a snooze fest.
I cannot believe they picked the farmer over ARIE.   duh
Please someone tell me it's a bad dream ....

hissyfit

Chris is young, rich, sincere and good looking. The farmer storyline is a new one. I can't say I'm too surprised they picked him since the season will be about the women mostly. If they wanted Arie, they could've had him seasons ago. I do feel bad for him.  hmmm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy