SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Millsy has RT and follows them.  My hypothesis is that "they" are either real interns or the alter ego of Chris Harrison, or Elan - who have finally found a way to publicly snark about the show.  They seem to know alot details....
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:42 am

Kashathediva wrote:Bachelor interns are just that, interns working for the franchise. They have been pretty snarky (and entertaining from MPOV).
Ok, thanks Kasha!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:44 am

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Bachelor interns are just that, interns working for the franchise. They have been pretty snarky (and entertaining from MPOV).

Do they snark everyone, or just Chris?
What is their Twitter name?

From the little I have seen(emphasis on little), it seemed they were not real happy with the choice of Bach 19.
Yea, again, the few things that are brought here are what I see and they definately seemed in favor of Arie versus anyone else.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:05 am

I think they are parody accounts just like @chrishandomeh @markzuckerberg and @harrypotter. The real interns wont do that kind of thing if they want to be hired for real by other more respectable production companies giggling. Their tweets are funny though.

As to Arie not being chosen as the Bach, Maybe Cassie Lambert (she is still with Bach right?) is still not over him and its just too much for her to watch him try to find his wife on the show. She's probably his secret saboteur... Just throwing it out there no idea

From where I sit Chris Soules is not a bad choice at all. Im a city girl but I see farmers as the last breed of real men in our midst, they are right up there with cowboys and crocodile hunters. And to think Chris carries the livelihood of his whole clan and his workers on his shoulders because he manages his own land. That's a guy who is not afraid of responsibilities. Finding him a wife is a challenge though, so Im definitely going to tune in come January.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:02 am

charriotoffire wrote:

I think they are parody accounts just like  @chrishandomeh  @markzuckerberg and @harrypotter.  The real interns wont do that kind of thing if they want to be hired for real by other more respectable  production companies giggling.  Their tweets are funny though.

As to Arie not being chosen as the Bach,  Maybe Cassie Lambert (she is still with Bach right?) is still not over him and its just too much for her to watch him try to find his wife on the show.   She's probably his secret saboteur...  Just throwing it out there no idea

From where I sit Chris Soules is not a bad choice at all.  Im a city girl but I see farmers as the last breed of real men in our midst, they are right up there with cowboys and crocodile hunters.  And to think Chris carries the livelihood of his whole clan and his workers on his shoulders because he manages his own land.  That's a guy who is not afraid of responsibilities.  Finding him a wife is a challenge though, so Im definitely going to tune in come January.

Cassie is married and totally enthralled with their little one, she is always posting the cutest pics of her on IG. I highly doubt that is the case.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:11 am

nutty1 wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:Maybe Cassie Lambert (she is still with Bach right?) is still not over him and its just too much for her to watch him try to find his wife on the show.   She's probably his secret saboteur...  Just throwing it out there
Cassie is married and totally enthralled with their little one, she is always posting the cutest pics of her on IG. I highly doubt that is the case.

In addition to that, Cassie was instrumental in getting Arie on the show in the first place (and that was even before she married Peter Scalettar). Cassie had dated Arie only very briefly in 2003 (9 years before Arie appeared on Emily's season and it wasn't a serious relationship even when they dated). At this point (2 years later) if 11 years, a husband and a child isn't enough to get over someone I'm not sure what is.

I'm actually an Arie fan; I liked him on Emily's season and I think he would be very entertaining if given his own season. That said I'm also a realist when it comes to Arie and IMHO there could be too many skeletons coming out of too many closets that would be distractions to a season with Arie as the lead and I think the show did not want to risk that possibility, and that's why they didn't cast him this season, and probably never will.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:21 pm

I watched Jake, this guy can't be any worse than Jake.
BAHAHA.
"The Bachelor Farm Edition: this guy can't be any worse than Jake!"

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:25 pm

I've been wondering why we haven't been getting those hyperbolic tweets from Fleiss. He was head over heels a year ago for JPG.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:40 pm

You are absolutely right Kasha. I looked at @Fleissmeister twitter. He hasnt even mentioned Chris Soules. Quite a contrast to JPG last August with tweets like this one:

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister · 8 Aug 2013

3,000 new submissions for Juan Pablo!!! Gooooooooaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either Fleiss hates the choice, is panicking about the choice, or both.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:47 pm

tigertiz wrote:You are absolutely right Kasha. I  looked at @Fleissmeister twitter.  He hasnt even mentioned Chris Soules.  Quite a contrast to JPG last August with tweets like this one:

3,000 new submissions for Juan Pablo!!! Gooooooooaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think he has had to talk up Chris. There is a lot of buzz on his selection without MF's help. Most of us did not really know JPa so it was necessary to promote him more. Chris was promoted as the potential bachelor on MTA so his selection was not really a surprise.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:14 pm

tigertiz wrote:You are absolutely right Kasha. I  looked at @Fleissmeister twitter.  He hasnt even mentioned Chris Soules.  Quite a contrast to JPG last August with tweets like this one:

Last year there was no BP and this year there is BiP. I expect him to start tweeting about Chris once BiP is over.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Yup. Juan Pabloooo was dumped by Desie without much screen time. Remember the ladies in the MTA audience sporting fan T-shirts to pump him up?

What exactly was the reason why they didn't choose Zak W or Drew? I understand that the blubbering of Desie over Brooks pulled him out of the running.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy