SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:43 am

chloep wrote:
Now, my predictions:

F4 - Nick
F3 - Chris
F2 - Josh
F1 - Marcus

The Bachelor 2015: Josh Murray
___

F1/F2 are interchangeable but IMO, Josh is just simply too perfect of a fit for Andi. The leads never choose the ones we deem as their "perfect fit"...Smiley Plus, it'd be almost a bit anti-climatic to me.

i have nothing against perfect on paper contestant. I picked Chris Sigfried as the perfect one for myself giggling and yes, Des . He is "too good to be true" (Des's words, not mine), yet, regardless the "bump in the road" as per storyboard (we may never know what happened behind the screen), she ended up with him, and we all know they are getting married. He is poetic, receptive, romantic, thoughtful, not to mention handsome, a perfect fit for Des. Fleiss and Des hit the jackpot to have him on the show, given he enrolled in it by a "coincidence". (PM me if you want to know further laugh out loud)

I think the same can be said for Nikki. Kiddo nurse, pretty-sexy model as we knew her pre-season, and later, we found out that she shares the same "honesty" with JPab. Who knows if they will make it down the aisle as well?.

I'd say, the casting department have done a pretty good job selecting the perfect fit contenders for their lead lately (beginning from Sean's season). Who knows, as they say, the third time (in a row) is Andi's charm. (with Josh).?

Based on gathered info so far , besides Josh, Chris is the one who possess the next lead material, IMO. Im curio to see his personality on screen. After JPab season, id think they would go with the "tamest" of them all, though laugh out loud

ETA. Apparently "the RTG case" has been solved easily by the one and only Chloe.(see: fliming thread). Wonder why would we bother to be sweating bullets analyzing jaws, height, butt, shoulders and every detail of the body parts if we have Chloe? lollol. The RTG is indeed Chris Soules, btw Smiley, Kudos to GA who firstly noticed it. yes

(I have to edit so many times since the emoticons dont appear on my Desktop screen. :bigsigh: )

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:52 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:43 am

I couldn't even begin to guess how it will go down from F4 to F1 yet. laugh out loud
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:12 am

sanlee088 wrote:I couldn't even begin to guess how it will go down from F4 to F1 yet. laugh out loud
LOL, yea, I think it is kind of early for that too!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:44 am

I agree with Josh being anti-climactic a bit because their families were already getting involved with each other on twitter, Andi was probably aware of who Josh is and they could have easily met up/got together at home in Atlanta through her notoriety from the show.  It's different than just being a good fit on paper.

I still hope I'll love them together once the show starts.  But I can't get too excited about them as a pairing preseason due to the above.

ETA I felt the same about Arie preseason, a convenient, easy, obvious choice supplied to Emily, but then he was my favorite with her that season. So It know all this fun speculating can totally change once we hit night one.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:34 am

For the F2 as the lead, I believe Chantal was the first choice for bachelorette but she already had a boyfriend. So I think an F2 can believable to chosen as bachelor.

As for the order of F1-4. I have no idea. I really need to watch this season, I was shocked by this F4, but then again, they had completely hidden Chris until this point. We at least had a clue about Nick.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:50 am

Strictly on what we know, I'd say Josh would be the next Bachelor and she will end up with Marcus.
All subject to change, of course!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:52 am

nutty1 wrote:Strictly on what we know, I'd say Josh would be the next Bachelor and she will end up with Marcus.
All subject to change, of course!

I could see this. The pic in CT with Marcus were very cuddly!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:14 am

Does anyone if Mr Murray got any GD roses?!
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:59 pm

I assumed the new norm was to showcase the next lead at the MTA/WTA. If they weren't heavily highlighted in those episodes the gig isn't theirs. Meaning no more F2's IMO though I agree that it's easier to make the F2 transition for the Bachelor seasons than it is for the Bette seasons. I remember during Emily's season, if was the Jef and Arie show until the MTA when they made the big push for Sean (who only had 1 1 on 1 I believe). I agree based on the editing that it was Sean's gig to lose. It was never supposed to be Arie because of all the "secrets and lies" *eyeroll* of his that Emily had to endure. The same goes for Juan Pablo.... you can't make an F7 (?) so desirable without the help of the MTA episode. All the F2 has received in recent seasons is an extended vacation and a new dress/suit.  giggling 

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:03 pm

If the show cuts out a ton of stuff you see in previews (i.e. Drew) such as their first kiss or anything that indicates a serious relationship, I think gives you a huge clue they aren't the next Bachelor.

The ones that they show a ton of nice moments is the one that will be in the running.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:09 pm

The showcase the Bachelorette at the AFR because filming starts immediately thereafter. With the Bachelor there is a lag of several weeks, so, if they want, they can wait to release the information as they did with Sean. They were trying to build Juan Pablo's fan base, I think, by announcing him early and promoting him at AFR.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:21 pm

I would imagine, per some sort of contract, that every 4 years they need to bring Brad Womack back into mix to keep things nostalgic. Which means this year he's due for another re-run. Mystery solved!   :P giggling Sadly, I wouldn't even care... I've always liked him and his contestants. haha

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win