SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:37 pm

I had watched a longer video of them dancing but was not able to find it again.  I definitely thought they had a connection going and he seems to be an affection type - which is good in my book.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:43 pm

SLA44 wrote:I had watched a longer video of them dancing but was not able to find it again.  I definitely thought they had a connection going and he seems to be an affection type - which is good in my book.

Just search on YouTube :Bachelorette Taping at Mohegan Sun part 1. Its long,9:21 min.. I would bring it over if i wasnt on my mobile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_8RTEbsPlE

Here it is.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Thank you mura and Beagle!!!

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:17 pm

SLA44 wrote:Thank you mura and Beagle!!!

yes  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:22 pm

Either these two are really enjoying each others company or they are very good actors.   :fanningfan
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:28 pm

Well, after watching that, providing she isn't acting, or had too much to drink, how could he NOT be the F1?!

That was some serious good times going on there! He is very touchy touchy, and she was doing the same, rubbing his back, and grabbing his hands. I enjoyed that!

Thanks everyone on the teamwork bringing it over!

I did not like her top with the huge openings, geesh, couldn't somebody see it was too big for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:28 pm

SLA haha we posted that at the same time!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well, after watching that, providing she isn't acting, or had too much to drink, how could he NOT be the F1?!

That was some serious good times going on there! He is very touchy touchy, and she was doing the same, rubbing his back, and grabbing his hands. I enjoyed that!

I did not like her top with the huge openings, geesh, couldn't somebody see it was too big for her.

I agree  word  I'm glad you mentioned her rubbing his back and she also reached back and pulled his arm around her - if this was just acting they need to go to Hollywood! 

I noticed that about her top also ~ they need a new show stylist in the worst way!!! no
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well, after watching that, providing she isn't acting, or had too much to drink, how could he NOT be the F1?!

We still don't know how she acts with the others that are left. I know she's into Marcus, but she could be more connected to one of the other 2 remaining guys. It's still such a mystery.  no idea 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:35 pm

You are right we haven't seen her with the others except that little clip with her doing the Polka with Nick and that doesn't really count for much.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:40 pm

So is Josh the F4 guy? Or just a guess based on his social media.?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 1f49c

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 8367-910 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win