SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:45 pm

Linds911 wrote:So is Josh the F4 guy? Or just a guess based on his social media.?

I think it's still just a guess based on his social media.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:16 am

SLA44 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:So is Josh the F4 guy? Or just a guess based on his social media.?

I'm confused, what do you mean?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:28 am

california90 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Chloep had been monitoring his instagram account and noticed activity on it in the last 24 hours.  It's on Josh's thread and you will to go back a few pages and you can see how she has been monitoring his account.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:47 am

SLA44 wrote:
california90 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Chloep had been monitoring his instagram account and noticed activity on it in the last 24 hours.  It's on Josh's thread and you will to go back a few pages and you can see how she has been monitoring his account.

Oh interesting. I'm actually OK with him being F4 if thats the case- I think TPTB would want him to be the next bachelor IMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:59 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ "I'm sticking to my wild guess, that he will be her F1. If not, I will gladly enjoy watching him as the next Bachelor!"

I'd say he has better chances to be the F1 than the new Bachelor.
The guys chosen as leads are usually the popular, engaging ones, universally well-liked by the other guys.
I've been told Marcus was the odd one out in the F8. All the other guys became really good friends, whereas Marcus was kind of an outsider, a loner, I guess. Don't know why though.
From what you hear, who do you think will  be the next bachelor?  Have you heard anymore about Chris?

I think Josh has "Next Bachelor" written all over him... He is the right age(~30), has strong family values, a good job, is handsome, seems to be engaging, was well liked by the guys and is a bit of a goof... Plus, he already has an established fan base.

I don't really see Nick as a Bachelor candidate and I don't really think Chris would be up for the job. (I already mentioned previously why I don't think that Marcus is a lead material(plus he is a bit too young).

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:04 am

Chloe, do you think Marcus is sending Andi the notes on info or speculation?

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:12 am

^^ I think so. That's only a speculation though... Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:27 am

chloep wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ "I'm sticking to my wild guess, that he will be her F1. If not, I will gladly enjoy watching him as the next Bachelor!"

I'd say he has better chances to be the F1 than the new Bachelor.
The guys chosen as leads are usually the popular, engaging ones, universally well-liked by the other guys.
I've been told Marcus was the odd one out in the F8. All the other guys became really good friends, whereas Marcus was kind of an outsider, a loner, I guess. Don't know why though.
From what you hear, who do you think will  be the next bachelor?  Have you heard anymore about Chris?

I think Josh has "Next Bachelor" written all over him... He is the right age(~30), has strong family values, a good job, is handsome, seems to be engaging, was well liked by the guys and is a bit of a goof... Plus, he already has an established fan base.

I don't really see Nick as a Bachelor candidate and I don't really think Chris would be up for the job. (I already mentioned previously why I don't think that Marcus is a lead material(plus he is a bit too young).
Okay, thanks. I would of thought Chris would be the one that would be up for Bachelor considering his age, his earnings, etc. Will be interesting to see how things go.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:53 am

chloep wrote:^^ I think so. That's only a speculation though... Smiley

Oh. What makes you think so?

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:01 am

^^ From what I am hearing of him and seeing the things he's pinned on Pinterest.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:13 am

chloep wrote:^^ From what I am hearing of him and seeing the things he's pinned on Pinterest.

Ahh. What are you hearing? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:16 am

^^ I mentioned that he has been kind of an outsider yesterday.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win