SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:24 am

I think that given how much TPTB have now embraced social media as we as regular media, they will choose someone who they think either does or has the potential to be effective- and after the PR disaster that was Juan Pablo, they will choose someone who chooses his words carefully. So .... someone willing to share with the world, but be relatively non-controversial.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:27 am

chloep wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ "I'm sticking to my wild guess, that he will be her F1. If not, I will gladly enjoy watching him as the next Bachelor!"

I'd say he has better chances to be the F1 than the new Bachelor.
The guys chosen as leads are usually the popular, engaging ones, universally well-liked by the other guys.
I've been told Marcus was the odd one out in the F8. All the other guys became really good friends, whereas Marcus was kind of an outsider, a loner, I guess. Don't know why though.
From what you hear, who do you think will  be the next bachelor?  Have you heard anymore about Chris?

I think Josh has "Next Bachelor" written all over him... He is the right age(~30), has strong family values, a good job, is handsome, seems to be engaging, was well liked by the guys and is a bit of a goof... Plus, he already has an established fan base.

I don't really see Nick as a Bachelor candidate and I don't really think Chris would be up for the job. (I already mentioned previously why I don't think that Marcus is a lead material(plus he is a bit too young).

I hope you are right. I love what I have seen of Josh. I am intrigued by Chris, but don't know if I want him for bachelor. I said this on another thread, but I would love to see two bachelors on the same season going through the season together. Maybe Josh and Chris could be that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:43 am

stuckinsc wrote:
chloep wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ "I'm sticking to my wild guess, that he will be her F1. If not, I will gladly enjoy watching him as the next Bachelor!"

I'd say he has better chances to be the F1 than the new Bachelor.
The guys chosen as leads are usually the popular, engaging ones, universally well-liked by the other guys.
I've been told Marcus was the odd one out in the F8. All the other guys became really good friends, whereas Marcus was kind of an outsider, a loner, I guess. Don't know why though.
From what you hear, who do you think will  be the next bachelor?  Have you heard anymore about Chris?

I think Josh has "Next Bachelor" written all over him... He is the right age(~30), has strong family values, a good job, is handsome, seems to be engaging, was well liked by the guys and is a bit of a goof... Plus, he already has an established fan base.

I don't really see Nick as a Bachelor candidate and I don't really think Chris would be up for the job. (I already mentioned previously why I don't think that Marcus is a lead material(plus he is a bit too young).

I hope you are right.  I love what I have seen of Josh.  I am intrigued by Chris, but don't know if I want him for bachelor.  I said this on another thread, but I would love to see two bachelors on the same season going through the season together.  Maybe Josh and Chris could be that.
I would be for that myself. :yes:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:51 am

I have wanted to see this for a long time. Something new to change up the formula and dynamics. Or maybe even a co-bach and 'ette at the same time. That might be interesting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:39 pm

They never choose who I want as the bachelor. I would have never guessed they would choose Ben F. or Juan. We also have to remember that anyone can turn the gig down and it can go to another option.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanCat25 Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:33 pm

Hi this is my first post ever laugh out loud.
But what I have seen of Josh I think he is such a Great guy that I can't choose if I want him to be with Andi or be The Bachelor.

SeanCat25

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:42 pm

SeanCat25 wrote:Hi this is my first post ever laugh out loud.
But what I have seen of Josh I think he is such a Great guy that I can't choose if I want him to be with Andi or be The Bachelor.

Welcome1 SeanCat25!!
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:24 pm

starwelcome 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:22 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:So is Josh the F4 guy? Or just a guess based on his social media.?

I think it's still just a guess based on his social media.

I checked Josh's twitter/instagram accounts.  I don't see any recent updates unless I'm missing something  question 

http://instagram.com/joshmurray11
https://twitter.com/jmurbulldog

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:26 pm

jen689 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:So is Josh the F4 guy? Or just a guess based on his social media.?

I think it's still just a guess based on his social media.

I checked Josh's twitter/instagram accounts.  I don't see any recent updates unless I'm missing something  question 

http://instagram.com/joshmurray11
https://twitter.com/jmurbulldog

Chloep had noticed some activity on his instagram account the day after the rose ceremony (I think she said in the last 24 hours after the HTD RC).
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:28 pm

welcomesign SeanCat25!  

I totally agree! I would feel  hissyfit   if he got eliminated but hopeful for him to find  beatingheart if he is the Bachelor  :yes:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:32 pm

I suppose it is possible that if they told the guys about Eric they might have allowed them their phone for a little while for a couple of reasons. One, to let them talk with the other guys about him a bit (because while production is going, I don't know that the F3 will be able to go to the service), and secondly to let families know that filming will be extended a few days. I know they'd just seen their families and producers could have told family, but in this circumstance, tptb might've had a heart and let them phone home.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win