SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:32 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Chloep had noticed some activity on his instagram account the day after the rose ceremony (I think she said in the last 24 hours after the HTD RC).
 Did he post then delete since there isn't any recent activity question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:40 pm

jen689 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Chloep had noticed some activity on his instagram account the day after the rose ceremony (I think she said in the last 24 hours after the HTD RC).
 Did he post then delete since there isn't any recent activity question

I don't know what she saw but when you follow someone on IG you can see when they type comments or like pics. Don't know about twitter.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Chloe said he use to be following 213 people and then saw he was following 205
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:53 pm

jen689 wrote:
SeanCat25 wrote:Hi this is my first post ever laugh out loud.
But what I have seen of Josh I think he is such a Great guy that I can't choose if I want him to be with Andi or be The Bachelor.

welcomesign SeanCat25!  

I totally agree! I would feel  hissyfit   if he got eliminated but hopeful for him to find  beatingheart if he is the Bachelor  :yes:

Same with me! I'm torn!! Welcome to the forum SeanCat25! Love the screen name ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 1f49c

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 8367-910 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have wanted to see this for a long time. Something new to change up the formula and dynamics.  Or maybe even a co-bach and 'ette at the same time. That might be interesting.

I would watch with two Bachelors. Heck, I am still waiting the lead to be dumped for a change.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:44 pm

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have wanted to see this for a long time. Something new to change up the formula and dynamics.  Or maybe even a co-bach and 'ette at the same time. That might be interesting.

I would watch with two Bachelors.  Heck, I am still waiting the lead to be dumped for a change.

Des's season sure came close!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:21 am

jcrbil wrote:I suppose it is possible that if they told the guys about Eric they might have allowed them their phone for a little while for a couple of reasons.  One, to let them talk with the other guys about him a bit (because while production is going, I don't know that the F3 will be able to go to the service), and secondly to let families know that filming will be extended a few days.  I know they'd just seen their families and producers could have told family, but in this circumstance, tptb might've had a heart and let them phone home.

Has that been confirmed? I apologize if it's been discussed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:26 am

I don't know that it was confirmed.... but Elan showed a picture on IG of the Great Salt Lake from the air.... followed by a beach picture of Venice. Someone else had mentioned that some of the production staff would be going to the services today.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:36 am

jcrbil wrote:I don't know that it was confirmed.... but Elan showed a picture on IG of the Great Salt Lake from the air.... followed by a beach picture of Venice.    Someone else had mentioned that some of the production staff would be going to the services today.

Thanks! I just read in the filming schedule thread, and came across Mr Write's post confirming some of production staff would be going to the services and everything is on hold for a few days.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Anything on the F3 yet?? Anyone have any ideas who could be in F3
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:40 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Anything on the F3 yet?? Anyone have any ideas who could be in F3

Nope haven't heard anything and checked RS's twitter account and nothing from him either.  hissyfit
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:21 pm

Since the wait is killing me, how about some Dorfman-ish pure speculations?laugh out loud

Say, Josh and the other contender make it to LCD, later,
Anyone else think Pops Hy will give a sparkling eyes look "oh how i love UGA, his bro (Aaron) and the entire family " to Josh, while
the other guy would get a "just another stranger coming to our fam dinner " stinky eyes like the one Hy gave to JPab?   giggling:uptonogood

Im really curio on how the MTP Plays out giggling. More interesting, we knew Papa Hy had already met the guys at MnG.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win