SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:34 am

chloep wrote:This info isn't backed by a 2nd source yet, but I've been told that the F3 are Josh, Chris and Nick. RC is scheduled for this weekend.
Thanks for letting us know, but what does that equate to with regards to activity on Josh's IG?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by composer53 Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:02 am

She could have thought she didn't see him as a lifetime partner, but liked him well enough not to hurt him by taking him further.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:29 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
chloep wrote:This info isn't backed by a 2nd source yet, but I've been told that the F3 are Josh, Chris and Nick. RC is scheduled for this weekend.
Thanks for letting us know, but what does that equate to with regards to activity on Josh's IG?

I have absolutely no clue. But I have to assume that either somebody else is in charge of his account or those 8 people he used to follow were deleted because of inactivity(doubt it was because of spaming).
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:33 am

Thanks Chloe! I wasn't preshow fanning Marcus so I'm down with this. Josh and Chris for f2 in my book! Forgot how fun random guessing is! Hah
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:10 am

Alanna wrote:Thanks Chloe! I wasn't preshow fanning Marcus so I'm down with this. Josh and Chris for f2 in my book! Forgot how fun random guessing is! Hah

Same with me. I thought something was off about Marcus.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:00 am

I would like that F3! Hope it's right! Thanks for sharing Chloe!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:21 am

From the little I know of them, I like all 4, so whatever rock Andi's boat is fine! But I just cannot wait to see the "journey"  wine   start!

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:57 pm

sophienette wrote:From the little I know of them, I like all 4, so whatever rock Andi's boat is fine! But I just cannot wait to see the "journey"  wine   start!

I agree with this Sophie.  I like it when there's a "possibility" of all 4 and (at least as far as we know) there isn't someone who stands out for bad reasons among them.  Even though I'm usually spoiled before the thing starts, we've learned to never trust that 100%, so there's always that seed of doubt when there are other great guys.  I also like to keep remembering that even though a guy is great, he may not be great for Andi and vice versa- she may not be right for him.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:09 pm

jcrbil wrote:
sophienette wrote:From the little I know of them, I like all 4, so whatever rock Andi's boat is fine! But I just cannot wait to see the "journey"  wine   start!

I agree with this Sophie.  I like it when there's a "possibility" of all 4 and (at least as far as we know) there isn't someone who stands out for bad reasons among them.  Even though I'm usually spoiled before the thing starts, we've learned to never trust that 100%, so there's always that seed of doubt when there are other great guys.  I also like to keep remembering that even though a guy is great, he may not be great for Andi and vice versa- she may not be right for him.

I have never trusted 100%, that's why I enjoy the sleuthing part. Unless I see a twirlling at the podium s/cap even though I may be spoiled, I don't consider anything 100%. That's absolutely no offense to anyone who is fortunate enough to have sources and is gracious enough to share them with us all here. There are many that love to be spoiled in that manner, and that's great!  :yes: 

For me it's figuring out, how can I convince myself by sleuthing, that the F1 is or isn't the one spoiled.

In the end, I always want the F1 to be the one she/he fell in love with!  beatingheart  beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:19 pm

jcrbil wrote:I also like to keep remembering that even though a guy is great, he may not be great for Andi and vice versa- she may not be right for him.

That is what it comes down to, isn't it? I'm always amazing at how many viewers become 100% certain that their choices are the right ones.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 20, 2014 2:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Chris, Eric, Andrew, Marquel, Josh M, Dylan, Craig, Tasos, JJ, Nick S....

I haven't watched them yet.

Comparing to Ali's season

Frank (F3) Jay Craig M Kyle Justin Phillip Jonathan Ty Chris (F2)

Comparing to Des's season

Will Robert  Zak (F4)  Bryden Nick R  Drew (F2) MikeR  Brandon

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:06 pm

Posted this in the non-spoiler thread as my observations.  Spoilers not withstanding here are my F1-F4 lists after episodes 3 and 4:

Episode 3
F1 - Nick
F2/F3 - Interchangeable between Josh and Marcus
F4 - Chris and JJ vying for the spot

Episode 4
F1 - Nick
F2 - Marcus
F3 - Brian
F4 - Josh, Chris, and JJ vying for the spot

I'm sure it will change in a couple of weeks, we'll see.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win