SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Amberish Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:12 am

notarose wrote:Has there ever been a F1 that the parent(s) openly disliked or where the parent(s) clearly favoured the F2?

Other than her sister, DeAnna's entire family preferred Jason to Jesse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKVB_GuY6EA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuiH4L1XAxk
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:02 am

Amberish wrote:
notarose wrote:Has there ever been a F1 that the parent(s) openly disliked or where the parent(s) clearly favoured the F2?

Other than her sister, DeAnna's entire family preferred Jason to Jesse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKVB_GuY6EA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuiH4L1XAxk

Wow, I didn't watch this season either. Can't imagine some of the final 2 in seasons I have watched meeting the family at the same time.
Adored her grandparents!
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:20 am

Bet2Win wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I kinda think Firestone's F1 changed cuz his family couldn't stand what ever her name was (Kirstin?) and loved Jen.

I agree, he cried at/after the MTP.  I didn't watch Jen's season, but I hear she went from B'ette darling to B'ette fail.  So what else is new.   Hugesmile 

So do y'all think If thats happened to her, Ms.Andi would do the same? ( go with her supposed to be F2 for the sake of her parents?)

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:13 pm

I watched Andrew's season and to me, he really liked Jen too. There was a lot of cute stuff left on the editing floor with them. I actually liked Kirsten and did think his family made it clear she would not be welcome. His wife looks a lot like Jen, so I think Kirsten was more of an aberration for him.

DeAnna's family definitely liked Jason better, but she had convinced herself it was Jesse. I think after Graham left, she convinced herself to "fall" for the guy who would be the easiest to get rid of later. Jeremy was too intense and dumping Jason the single father would make everyone hate her. She was definitely all in with Jesse by the MTP, which with the two meeting them both at the same time was just weird anyway.

I hope Andi makes her own choice and more that her family lets her. Hy seems demanding, but unless he can see the guy is obviously not that into his daughter (let's confess here, like JPG), I hope he stays out of it and lets her pick.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:00 pm

I feel Jesse was not a true F1 pick....it is hard for me to put him in a normal F1 category.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:46 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Chloe said he use to be following 213 people and then saw he was following 205

Instagram did recently clear out some accounts (that they deemed "fake," I believe); lots of people noticed odd changes to their numbers that they did not instigate themselves.  While it was usually on the other side, and I think 8 would be too many, I do have to throw out that possibility.

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I don't know that it was confirmed.... but Elan showed a picture on IG of the Great Salt Lake from the air.... followed by a beach picture of Venice.    Someone else had mentioned that some of the production staff would be going to the services today.

Thanks! I just read in the filming schedule thread, and came across Mr Write's post confirming some of production staff would be going to the services and everything is on hold for a few days.

I am glad they are taking some time off to show some respect and deal with all of this. Maybe they actually are human after all.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:14 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I don't know that it was confirmed.... but Elan showed a picture on IG of the Great Salt Lake from the air.... followed by a beach picture of Venice.    Someone else had mentioned that some of the production staff would be going to the services today.

Thanks! I just read in the filming schedule thread, and came across Mr Write's post confirming some of production staff would be going to the services and everything is on hold for a few days.

I am glad they are taking some time off to show some respect and deal with all of this.  Maybe they actually are human after all.

I felt that way too until I had a vision quickly crossing my mind, of them filming Andi when they broke the news.

Where were they filming when the service was to take place?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I am glad they are taking some time off to show some respect and deal with all of this.  Maybe they actually are human after all.

I felt that way too until I had a vision quickly crossing my mind, of them filming Andi when they broke the news.

I'm not going to speculate about whether or not they filmed an announcement of Eric's accident/death.... but he passed away around the time of her date with Marcus. They would have begun filming or be about to start filming of the FDs, but filming appears to have been postponed so that, at least, some production staff could attend the service.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

For sure. Most Dramatic Producer/Contestant Moment Ever!!!!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:19 am

This info isn't backed by a 2nd source yet, but I've been told that the F3 are Josh, Chris and Nick. RC is scheduled for this weekend.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:30 am

chloep wrote:This info isn't backed by a 2nd source yet, but I've been told that the F3 are Josh, Chris and Nick. RC is scheduled for this weekend.

thanks Chloe!..maybe its best after all, for Marcus the sweet guy to get eliminated before FS, when things are heated..laugh out loud. though Andi preferred Nick over him is beyond me.... giggling . Im leaning more and more Josh will be the F1 and Chris as the next bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win