SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:53 am

IrishGal wrote:I hadn't seen his intro video til now and it just confirmed my adoration for him.  I am a complete big city girl but I'd move to be with him in a NY minute!  I just think he has an amazing laid back charm and I suspect he'd be great in bed!  giggling 

wow funnythread cantstopl But I have liked him since I first saw his picture. Yup Iowa doesn't sound so bad to me either and I grew up in the city.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:50 pm

I agree with all of the above! I love your comment IG about the dreamy eyes. I liked him from the start as well. He is one of the few grown ups in this show, production included.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:59 pm

You all are cute with the sweet crushing.

I wish I could get into him, but I can't get past all the droopy's (posture, shoulders, face ...)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:08 pm

The one good thing about the spoilers is that we know more of Chris has to be shown. If we are seeing all of the guys through Andi's eyes (meaning the camera being her lens) then I take from that that she just isn't all that in to him up to this point. Regardless we will need to see more because he is to be in the F4.
Thus far he seems really grounded, compassionate, and kind. Hoping to see his humor in the mime date as a lot of his scenes have been lower key.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Okay, anyone else seeing the similarity between Chris and Matthew McConaughey? A lot of his screen shots remind me of Matthew in Dazed and Confused. As a UT alum, this is a huge compliment on my part to him.

Now TPTB, quit hiding him and show us some Chris!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Okay, anyone else seeing the similarity between Chris and Matthew McConaughey?  A lot of his screen shots remind me of Matthew in Dazed and Confused.  As a UT alum, this is a huge compliment on my part to him.

ITA....I really like him...and he's from Iowa!!! :giggle:  I think we are gonna see more of him coming up, at least I hope so. yes 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:39 pm

IrishGal wrote:Ooh la la!  Great comparison, Sprite!  I knew he reminded me of someone but I was thinking Matthew McConaughey.  He absolutely also resembles the young Robert Mitchum.  Can I just say yummy?

Stuck...I agree. I posted the above on May 7th!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:17 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Okay, anyone else seeing the similarity between Chris and Matthew McConaughey?  A lot of his screen shots remind me of Matthew in Dazed and Confused.  As a UT alum, this is a huge compliment on my part to him.

I certainly see the resemblance to MM, and then at times I get Leonardo DiCaprio.  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:19 pm

IrishGal wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Ooh la la!  Great comparison, Sprite!  I knew he reminded me of someone but I was thinking Matthew McConaughey.  He absolutely also resembles the young Robert Mitchum.  Can I just say yummy?

Stuck...I agree.  I posted the above on May 7th!  

Opps! Sorry I totally missed this. I love me some Matthew McConaughey, he was at UT the same time I was (nope, never met or saw him 50,000 people and all).

Rolly, love ya girl, but I have heard Iowa is a hard place to be single, at least that is what the postdocs I have met there have told me. That being said as a cell biologist they have one of the best low cost antibody banks there for research, so go Iowa (State of course - still got to cheer for the Big 12!).
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:50 am

stuckinsc wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

Stuck...I agree.  I posted the above on May 7th!  

Opps!  Sorry I totally missed this.  I love me some Matthew McConaughey, he was at UT the same time I was (nope, never met or saw him 50,000 people and all).

Rolly, love ya girl, but I have heard Iowa is a hard place to be single, at least that is what the postdocs I have met there have told me.  That being said as a cell biologist they have one of the best low cost antibody banks there for research, so go Iowa (State of course - still got to cheer for the Big 12!).  

I grew up in Cedar Rapids and thought Iowa City was the coolest city around. I didn't stay in Iowa though and believe me living now in Minnesota I have heard more than my share of Iowa jokes.  rofl  I do feel bad for Chris, he seems like a great guy and deserves to find love. Would be nice to see someone as lead from the mid-west though....has there ever been one? Maybe that would be Chris' big chance for love, he just has to find someone willing to move to Iowa.  :Woah-hoo: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:13 am

I am sorry if this has been discussed - it probably has, I just cannot read all the posts.

Are we sure Chris only gets one 1:1 date? Because it seems odd, being he had such an early 1:1, not to get another before HTD's. Do you think TPTB already were interested in him as The Bachelor, and wanted Andi to keep him longer?

They'd better start showing more of him, for people to feel a connection with him, if in fact he is join got be the next lead. Some non spoiled people I know hardly remember who Chris is.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:33 am

nutty1 wrote:I am sorry if this has been discussed - it probably has, I just cannot read all the posts.

Are we sure Chris only gets one 1:1 date? Because it seems odd, being he had such an early 1:1, not to get another before HTD's. Do you think TPTB already were interested in him as The Bachelor, and wanted Andi to keep him longer?

They'd better start showing more of him, for people to feel a connection with him, if in fact he is join got be the next lead. Some non spoiled people I know hardly remember who Chris is.

It really is strange isn't it.  I could be way off base but from a little bits we have seen, I just don't see Chris as someone who would be interested in being the Bach now that he has some insight as to how the process works.  In his role as consoler and confidence builder, he reminds me a bit of Renee from JPG's season.  Hmmm, wouldn't it be something if this experience led him back to his former fiancé?  That would be a great love story.
Whatever, he is such a a great guy.  :yes:

Last edited by notarose on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom