SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 22 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Amberish Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Thank you, umngirl. Much appreciated.

GA, with all sincerity, I intended to show respect by not posting my honest impressions of JP in an area that is only intended to express adornment.

Additionally, I had no clue that you created new rules. Thanks for the heads up.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:20 pm

Amberish wrote:Thank you, umngirl. Much appreciated.

GA, with all sincerity, I intended to show respect by not posting my honest impressions of JP in an area that is only intended to express adornment.

Additionally, I had no clue that you created new rules. Thanks for the heads up.

Not a problem, I absolutely knew that. Sometimes certain posts remind me, to remind others so it's helpful for everyone.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Moving this over to the proper thread.

Iam_arielle wrote:I wonder if Juan Pablo is using this couples therapy for his own and not about his relationship to nikki . Or he is just there for the money giggling anyway , it is a couple therapy show anyway.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 22 Samuel10Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 22 Samuel10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 22 Family10Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 22 Samuel15Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:58 am

Thanks for bumping this thread. There is a lot of talk about Juan in other threads and i think he needs his own thread. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Moved from Fan thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:
chinita wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:How is Josh determining who are "good" people? The ones that Andi tells him are good? He doesn't want to invite people whose character he doesn't like, he doesn't realize he is becoming that person. JMHO

If I were Nikki, especially after the "good people" comment towards my other half, I'd politely decline attending their wedding.

Exactly! If Nikki gets irritated with fans because of the negative comments about her and JPG, then how could she accept Josh's comment.  If I were her. I would doubt Andi's friendship.  How could she let him say that publicly.  imagine privately?  They pobably stabbing JPG's back left and right.  Also, If it was the other way around, JPG saying that about Josh, I'm sure Nikki would get mad at him or probably leaves him

If JPG said that about Josh, Andi would never speak to Nikki again, IMO. We speculated she is capable of doing that with family. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem not to ever speak to her so called "BFF".

eliza3 wrote:

While I don't think they should have talked about it at all in public, I don't think Andi "lets" Josh talk.  I think Josh thinks and talks for himself.

He's doing a good job of showing his true colours. My opinion of him has reverted back to what I thought when he walked out of that limo, arrogant, know it all. Now he thinks he's protecting Andi, I'm sure she loves it, at the same time they are two peas in a pod now. Both of them are rude selfish and very much into themselves.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:50 pm

More and more these 2 quotes come to mind when I think of Josh Murray: 

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

"It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt."

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:57 pm

In all honesty, this is just a question. We don't know any of these people. Who are we to say who is good and who is bad? At least with Josh, his fiance knows Juan Pablo personally and had almost 2 months worth of experiences with him. Nikki is one of her close friends. I'm assuming Josh has heard all of Andi's experiences and what Nikki relays back to Andi.

People have opinions of other people. Just like Josh doesn't like Juan Pablo, many of you don't like Josh or Andi. It's the way life goes. At the very least, at least Josh has real life experiences to go off of with Juan Pablo. We don't know any of them and we all judge them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:In all honesty, this is just a question. We don't know any of these people. Who are we to say who is good and who is bad? At least with Josh, his fiance knows Juan Pablo personally and had almost 2 months worth of experiences with him. Nikki is one of her close friends. I'm assuming Josh has heard all of Andi's experiences and what Nikki relays back to Andi.

People have opinions of other people. Just like Josh doesn't like Juan Pablo, many of you don't like Josh or Andi. It's the way life goes. At the very least, at least Josh has real life experiences to go off of with Juan Pablo. We don't know any of them and we all judge them.  

Good Post word

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:03 pm

IMO you do not speak about someone publicly that you don't even know, or that you are only hearing one side of the story from. That was totally ignorant of him to judge someone that he has not spent any time with and accuse him of not being good people. That is totally insulting to JPG his parents and his family.

What if the shoe was on the other foot? JPG says he's not inviting Josh to his wedding because he only wants good people. I'd like to hear opinions on that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:07 pm

Exactly Ash and most of people who are saying that Josh was rude to say something about JP has post rude things about JP also.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Public speaking and using terms like "good people" --- major face palm regardless of the source. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:14 pm

We discuss and post opinions of the reality TV contestants. We post our opinions on their actions and behavior. This whole forum is full of opinions of people we've never met. Josh is not excluded in this equation.

I cannot think of one single reason that justifies his comment. It's a total insult to JPG his parents and his family.

If someone accused me of not being "good people" I'd be hopping mad. Just as he would if someone accused him of not being good people. That's degrading IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly