SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Juan Pablo is not liked within the "bachelor family" period. IMO. I might not have a problem with him but others do. I do wonder what Nikki will do.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:58 pm

JPG sat there and took Andi's backlash while she was performing her audition. JPG didn't treat Andi any worse than any lead treats the contestants in this franchise. She did the very same thing to others on her season, and I won't even go there on the blanking.

There is no way I'd be Andi's friend if I was Nikki, after making that degrading comment.

My BFF and she truly is, dated a guy for 5 yrs. A pathetic looser who took advantage of her when she was at her lowest. I was always cordial to him, even though I disliked everything about him. The worse thing I ever said about him, while they were dating was that I hoped someday real soon, she realizes and after 5 yrs she did. But I was always there for her, no matter what. That's BFF, not one who says if your b/f doesn't put ring on it he's not invited to my wedding, as if everyone on the planet is waiting for an invite.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I guess for me, I wouldn't care less if Juan Pablo said that about Josh. Everything is subjective. It's the way life goes. You either like someone or you don't. You're allowed to have opinions of people.

Like I said, I'm assuming Josh has heard all of Andi's experiences with Juan Pablo and I'm assuming Andi has probably told him some of Nikki's stories as well. At least he has real life experiences to go off of and it doesn't really matter to me if it's just from one side. It's coming from someone Josh loves and I think anyone would feel the same way. If you feel like someone treated someone you love like crap, well then you defend them. Again, we don't know these people. We don't know what really went down between Andi and Juan Pablo and we don't know the stories Nikki has shared with Andi who then shared them with Josh.  

To be honest, maybe it's just because I dislike Juan Pablo, but I would assume being with someone who says to a woman "I don't know you, but I love 'blanking' you" isn't all peaches. Again, just like posters here don't like Josh or Andi and post about it in a public forum, Josh doesn't like Juan Pablo, but at least he has real life experiences to go off of.  

I'm not up to date on any of the comings and goings of these couples, but has Josh actually met JPG? If not, then I disagree that Josh has real life experiences to go off of. He is hearing one side (Andi's) second hand, just like we are hearing info second hand. The difference is Josh knows Andi and we don't. I'm guessing from the discussion that Josh has said that JPG wouldn't be invited to his wedding? IMO, the higher road would be to extend the +1 to Andi's BFF Nikki. If I were Nikki and heard Josh say that about my boyfriend of ~ a year, that friendship would probably be pretty much done. What has Andi said about JPG coming to the wedding, anything?

So say someone you loved stated to you they were treated like crap by someone for almost two months. What would you do? Defend the person you love or just "play nice?" I don't know about many people here, but I would certainly defend and stand by the person that I loved - especially when regardless of what someone has told you from their experience, it's pretty obvious Juan Pablo has some issues, as does everyone. If he can say to a woman, "I don't know you, but I love 'blanking' you" well then I could only imagine what else he has said to other women.  

As Soccermom333 points out, this is a JPG/Nikki thread, however, the current issue concerns Andi and Josh and their comment about JPG. If this is not appropriate to discuss here, Mods, please delete.

Ash2214, I wouldn't defend the person who I thought is treating the person I love like crap (JPG), at all, but if it meant to keep the peace with someone else I loved (Nikki), then I would suck it up and let them come. Doesn't mean I would be happy about it, but I would take the high road. I do deal with a situation like this in my life concerning an ex. It would be helpful to know how Andi felt about JPG and Nikki coming to the wedding. I am assuming that Andi would want Nikki there. How then can she exclude Nikki's significant other? Andi and Nikki's friendship, to me, would trump any ill feelings toward JPG. Andi and/or Josh, I assume, would think enough of their friendship/love for Nikki that they wouldn't put her on the spot like that. They can think JPG is the biggest A-hole in the world, which is fine, but what do they expect Nikki to do if JPG is excluded. I wouldn't go if I was Nikki. This may all be a mute point if they are broken up by the time a wedding rolls around, or... JPG and Nikki could be engaged by then. It creates a mess of things by publically excluding your BFF's SO, IMO. Maybe it's just me, but I avoid conflict like that at all cost.

Last edited by Mustang19 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:00 pm

I believe, imo, Nikki has been confiding in Andi. i wonder if Nikki has left Juan and they are waiting to officially announce it? Time will tell i guess.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Chris Harrison has put that pretense to rest awhile ago, he flat out said in an interview he didn't like JP, and please how Cat/Sean acted towards JP at the AFR if people are caught up in the fantasy that it's one big Happy Bachelor Family,I have a bridge I can sell....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Nikki has also said some not very nice things too. Juan is not the only one.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:02 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I believe, imo, Nikki has been confiding in Andi.  i wonder if Nikki has left Juan and they are waiting to officially announce it?  Time will tell i guess.  
I tend to agree because initially Andi said no unless he put a ring on Nikki so sounds like now something has changed and Andi doesn't expect him to put a ring on it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:02 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Chris Harrison has put that pretense to rest awhile ago, he flat out said in an interview he didn't like JP, and please how Cat/Sean acted towards JP at the AFR if people are caught up in the fantasy that it's one big Happy Bachelor Family,I have a bridge I can sell....

Yes you are correct. Imo.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Alanna wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I believe, imo, Nikki has been confiding in Andi.  i wonder if Nikki has left Juan and they are waiting to officially announce it?  Time will tell i guess.  
I tend to agree because initially Andi said no unless he put a ring on Nikki so sounds like now something has changed and Andi doesn't expect him to put a ring on it.

Exactly! She was saying that and now.... well something has changed. :yes: When was the last time Nikki and Juan were together??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:12 pm

I don't think anyone is under the illusion that it is one big happy family, as all families have issues. 
I don't think anyone thinks that, unless of course, there could be fans of all the couples and in that case unicorns may really exist for that person and they may think that. cantstopl

But there are things always better left unsaid for the sake of friendship and in order to keep a semblance of friendliness.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:15 pm

Nikki works 12 hour shifts 4 days in a row, sometimes double shifts. When she accumulates time off they get together. They were face timing during the KC baseball game the other day. He retweeted the link from People's magazine the other day that said they were missing each other.

JPG tweets about Nikki, Nikki is not on SM as much due to the negativity. He will be in KC if not already there for the WS games.

There is no indication or rumour that they split. Other than trying to justify Andi's part in all this, that perhaps she is privy to info that are going to split and that's why the comment was made IMO is incorrect. Even if it  were true, does that justify referring to him in a derogatory manner?

OTOH I bet a toonie, there will be rumours in a few days after the comments being made on this forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:21 pm

I did not realize they were face timing?? I do wonder if they are still together because of her comments on couples therapy. ?? Jmo.

I agree that unfortunately a lot rumors start here concerning ALL the bachelor alumni.

Goes with the territory I guess.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly