SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chinita Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:04 am

umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Considering I'm in one of their wedding next summer along with several others who may have shared what they shouldn't have, yup. And I still call them to vent all the time.

Nikki went on CT FOR JuanPa. She didn't want to, but did it for his sake and then got ran over by the CT bus, driven by JuanPa himself. You think she would have gone on the show if it wasn't for him? I certainly don't.

JuanPa doesn't own his flaws. He makes excuses for his behavior all the time. It's always his culture, because he has a daughter, because of Nikki, because of others, etc. If he honestly just straight up admitted he is a commitment phobe who loves all the attention from the media and fans, then maybe I would have a little respect for him.

So should all the people from the show thank their fans when they get opportunities and then are able to afford buying a house? We don't know how much Nikki had already saved up for her own house. For all we know, she could have taken every penny from CT and put it in a retirement fund or something.

Truthfully, yes I do think they should thank their fans.  But then again, I always thought most did.  Trista and Ryan sure did.  Sean and Cat do.  I think both of those couples have readily acknowledged that it was the fan interest that enabled them to get the opportunities that they did.  Maybe I am remembering incorrectly?

I understand JPG's culture, so to me, it wasn't an excuse, but more like truth.  But again, I dated a JPG kind of guy, so maybe I just get that better.

I think when JPG meets a woman who he can trust with his daughter, then we may see a commitment.  I understand why JPG never got there with Nikki.  Nikki always defended Andi over him, why would he trust her with his daughter.

Sorry, but people like Jason, Emily, Michelle M, and JPG aren't making decisions on themselves only, it involves their child too.  I actually always believed that was part of what happened with Michelle M and Graham, she probably could have waited for Graham, but with a child she needed more.  

I wouldn't have wanted the Nikki I saw on CT to be the stepmother to my daughter either.  Her desire for him to leave Camila to be with her, that makes her worse in my opinion.  Cody moved to be with Michelle.  Molly moved to Jason.  Heck, even as fake as it may have been Jef moved to Emily.  But JPG should leave Camila to be with Nikki?  Then I wouldn't have liked him either.

Being thankful you have fans and thanking them that you can buy a house are not the same in my eyes. SeanCat never once mentioned fans in any of the times they've talked about their house. Sure they have thanked fans for following them and watching their appearances but not directly.

I know plenty of Latin and South American men. Not a single one is like JuanPa.

Nikki had a reason to defend Andi over JuanPa if she wanted to. She stated she understood exactly how Andi felt because she felt that way too. The fact she stuck with him after that is something he should be thanking her for. He's put her through the ringer repeatedly. Let's not act like JuanPa was some prince who only treated her awesomely. I believe in her interview there was an instance where he yelled and cursed her out over the phone. Real mature there.

So JuanPa can travel all over the country/world all the time, but he could never move? He flies all the time anyway, so if he lived elsewhere, he would simply fly in to see Camilla whenever he wanted. Not saying he should have moved, but let's not act like he has sole custody of her and isn't prone to not seeing her for extended periods of time.

I'm Chinese but grew up in Venezuela. With all respect, what kind of Latin/South American men do you know? How are they different with JPG? All I have to say is, if JPG had kept the house secret and the breakup from Nikki, then I would say he's an a***

Even JPG is constantly travelling for his job, it's not the same if he was living in KC and just go to MIA to see Camila. It's not like going home but just visiting. Besides, if Nikki was to be his wife, he would want Nikki bonds with Camila

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chinita Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:14 am

umngirl wrote:
chinita wrote:I would like to ask everyone here:  how would feel if your significant other  go behind you and tell his or her friends all the plans he/ she has and u are the last one to know about it?

My answer is: I would be pissed, betrayed and hurt! 

What's yours?

Had it happen. lived to tell about it, and we're still friends.

Again, we don't know what JuanPa was telling his friends/family. Just because they didn't talk about it like Evel did doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Hmm..I'm not sure if I'm understanding it. So you were fine with it?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:16 am

chinita wrote:
umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Truthfully, yes I do think they should thank their fans.  But then again, I always thought most did.  Trista and Ryan sure did.  Sean and Cat do.  I think both of those couples have readily acknowledged that it was the fan interest that enabled them to get the opportunities that they did.  Maybe I am remembering incorrectly?

I understand JPG's culture, so to me, it wasn't an excuse, but more like truth.  But again, I dated a JPG kind of guy, so maybe I just get that better.

I think when JPG meets a woman who he can trust with his daughter, then we may see a commitment.  I understand why JPG never got there with Nikki.  Nikki always defended Andi over him, why would he trust her with his daughter.

Sorry, but people like Jason, Emily, Michelle M, and JPG aren't making decisions on themselves only, it involves their child too.  I actually always believed that was part of what happened with Michelle M and Graham, she probably could have waited for Graham, but with a child she needed more.  

I wouldn't have wanted the Nikki I saw on CT to be the stepmother to my daughter either.  Her desire for him to leave Camila to be with her, that makes her worse in my opinion.  Cody moved to be with Michelle.  Molly moved to Jason.  Heck, even as fake as it may have been Jef moved to Emily.  But JPG should leave Camila to be with Nikki?  Then I wouldn't have liked him either.

Being thankful you have fans and thanking them that you can buy a house are not the same in my eyes. SeanCat never once mentioned fans in any of the times they've talked about their house. Sure they have thanked fans for following them and watching their appearances but not directly.

Nikki had a reason to defend Andi over JuanPa if she wanted to. She stated she understood exactly how Andi felt because she felt that way too. The fact she stuck with him after that is something he should be thanking her for. He's put her through the ringer repeatedly. Let's not act like JuanPa was some prince who only treated her awesomely. I believe in her interview there was an instance where he yelled and cursed her out over the phone. Real mature there.

So JuanPa can travel all over the country/world all the time, but he could never move? He flies all the time anyway, so if he lived elsewhere, he would simply fly in to see Camilla whenever he wanted. Not saying he should have moved, but let's not act like he has sole custody of her and isn't prone to not seeing her for extended periods of time.

I'm Chinese but grew up in Venezuela.  With all respect, what kind of Latin/South American men do you know? How are they different with JPG?  All I have to say is, if JPG had kept the house secret and the breakup from Nikki, then I would say he's an a***

Even JPG is constantly travelling for his job, it's not the same if he was living in KC and just go to MIA to see Camila.  It's not like going home but just visiting.  Besides, if Nikki was to be his wife, he would want Nikki bonds with Camila

Simply put, they don't use their culture as an excuse for why they don't express their feelings or how it's so much different to them. They man up and say it straight.

My post clearly says I don't think he should have moved. I was illustrating that he isn't there with her 24/7 all the time and is okay with that. She doesn't see her for extended periods of time and does just fine. That was my point.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 41 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 41 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:20 am

chinita wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chinita wrote:I would like to ask everyone here:  how would feel if your significant other  go behind you and tell his or her friends all the plans he/ she has and u are the last one to know about it?

My answer is: I would be pissed, betrayed and hurt! 

What's yours?

Again, we don't know what JuanPa was telling his friends/family. Just because they didn't talk about it like Evel did doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I got over it because I realized there was never gonna be a long term "us". And yes, we are still friends today. I even skyped him for his birthday last month and got to meet his new girlfriend.

JuanPa can be pissed about her buying a house and telling others, but they aren't together so his opinion frankly doesn't matter.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 41 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 41 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:21 am

umngirl wrote:^People do stupid things when they are in love. Nikki probably didn't think JuanPa would continue to act like he did with Andi. Looks like he did just that.

My parents are divorced and both found new significant others not long after. My mom even moved almost 2 hours away from my hometown for her new relationship and all of her kids still love her just as much as before.

I still fail to see how JuanPa was so great at showing his love. He belittled Nikki, laughed at her inappropriately, cussed her out apparently, and who knows what else. Yup, that's true love right there.

Your opinion is all fine and dandy. Mine is that JuanPa is a pompous jacka$$.

Well let's just say Nikki already got back at him.  

Yes  agree to the bolded and JPG was as stupid as Nikki.  He trusted her and treated her like a princess (according to Nikki herself) and now to find out she betrayed him

Last edited by chinita on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:23 am

umngirl wrote:
chinita wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I got over it because I realized there was never gonna be a long term "us". And yes, we are still friends today. I even skyped him for his birthday last month and got to meet his new girlfriend.

JuanPa can be pissed about her buying a house and telling others, but they aren't together so his opinion frankly doesn't matter.

You are great person with a good heart yes I can't deal with betrayal. It's not in my vocabulary

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:28 am

chinita wrote:
umngirl wrote:^People do stupid things when they are in love. Nikki probably didn't think JuanPa would continue to act like he did with Andi. Looks like he did just that.

My parents are divorced and both found new significant others not long after. My mom even moved almost 2 hours away from my hometown for her new relationship and all of her kids still love her just as much as before.

I still fail to see how JuanPa was so great at showing his love. He belittled Nikki, laughed at her inappropriately, cussed her out apparently, and who knows what else. Yup, that's true love right there.

Yes  agree to the bolded and JPG was as stupid as Nikki.  He trusted her and treated her like a princess (according to Nikki herself) and now to find out she betrayed him

And yet he went on national television twice and treated her the opposite of a princess. Such a swell guy.

I still fail to see how Nikki betrayed him. She bought herself a house in her hometown and didn't tell him. Why should she? They were either broken up by the time she did or to the point where they realized it wasn't working. She shared with her friends and family this big event in her life. And she should. It's not her fault Evel has a big mouth and shared it publicly.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:35 am

umngirl wrote:
chinita wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I'm Chinese but grew up in Venezuela.  With all respect, what kind of Latin/South American men do you know? How are they different with JPG?  All I have to say is, if JPG had kept the house secret and the breakup from Nikki, then I would say he's an a***

Even JPG is constantly travelling for his job, it's not the same if he was living in KC and just go to MIA to see Camila.  It's not like going home but just visiting.  Besides, if Nikki was to be his wife, he would want Nikki bonds with Camila

Simply put, they don't use their culture as an excuse for why they don't express their feelings or how it's so much different to them. They man up and say it straight.

My post clearly says I don't think he should have moved. I was illustrating that he isn't there with her 24/7 all the time and is okay with that. She doesn't see her for extended periods of time and does just fine. That was my point.

They do...maybe the one you know are more "Americans". They don't use the "I love u" as the "Te amo" lightly. They use "Te Quiero" all the time which it also means "I love you" in English. The way JPG is trying to say, he wants to use "I Love you" as "Te Amo" which it's very strong. He didn't want to say it until he has the strong feeling for her and it looked like he did. Evel Dick said, he put "Te amo" instead of "I love you" I think he wants to make sure Nikki understands it's not any "I Love you" it's the real "ILU"

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:40 am

chinita wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chinita wrote:

They do...maybe the one you know are more "Americans".  They don't use the "I love u" as the "Te amo" lightly. They use "Te Quiero" all the time which it also means "I love you" in English.  The way JPG is trying to say, he wants to use "I Love you" as "Te Amo"  which it's very strong.  He didn't want to say it until he has the strong feeling for her and it looked like he did.  Evel Dick said, he put "Te amo" instead of "I love you"  I think he wants to make sure Nikki understands it's not any "I Love you" it's the real "ILU"

The ones I know barely speak a lick of English so definitely not more "American" just are more of a man.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:41 am

umngirl wrote:
chinita wrote:

And yet he went on national television twice and treated her the opposite of a princess. Such a swell guy.

I still fail to see how Nikki betrayed him. She bought herself a house in her hometown and didn't tell him. Why should she? They were either broken up by the time she did or to the point where they realized it wasn't working. She shared with her friends and family this big event in her life. And she should. It's not her fault Evel has a big mouth and shared it publicly.

I guess for me, all of what you said would be true if she had done one simple thing first. Break up with him. It is really that simple. It is fine for her to realize they aren't working and buy her house. But why not just do the grown up thing and break up with him when you know it isn't working? A free trip to Bali isn't a good enough excuse and even if he wrote te amo in the sand, it obviously didn't solve the problems (shocking that ILY doesn't fix things - sarcasm implied), be a grown woman and break up with the man if you aren't happy. Sneaking and telling other people these things and not him makes her immature and not nice, IMO. But maybe she wanted to wait long enough to get free WS tickets because of him, but then again IMO this also makes her a user and not a nice person.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:44 am

umngirl wrote:
chinita wrote:

If we believe the way he treated her on TV the opposite of a princess, then Nikki was lying then.

Re; the house: Evel Dick said on his recap, he had asked Nikki many times when she was going to tell JPG about the house. And also said, she was planning to break up with him in Bali. Evel Dick knew everything who know for how long. If you don't cal that a betrayal, then I don't know what it is

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:49 am

chinita wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chinita wrote:

If we believe the way he treated her on TV the opposite of a princess, then Nikki was lying then.

Re; the house:  Evel Dick said on his recap, he had asked Nikki  many times when she was going to tell JPG about the house.  And also said, she was planning to break up with him in Bali.  Evel Dick knew everything who know for how long.  If you don't cal that a betrayal, then I don't know what it is

He may have treated like a princess at times but he put it out there in national tv that he doesn't always.

Again, they were essentially broken up/to the point where they knew it was ending. She doesn't have to tell him anything. It's her money and her choice. Now if she was using their combined bank account or just his money behind his back then it would be betrayal.

Are we really gonna believe everything Evel says? He faked a relationship just to be on CT. He's not exactly the most reliable person.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly