SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 8 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:54 pm

FLChica wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I just looked at all the pics being posted in the Fan Thread of them at a Charity function yesterday. There are so many pictures that the fans are posting of them during this road trip adventure they are on (along with many more other pics) and what occured to me is they are just doing there own thing without having to impress anyone. There is no underlying message, they are dressed normal, and they are going about their days enjoying themselves. Neither one is promoting themselves for work, they don't take a million selfies of themselves. Most of the time it's with fans asking for a pic.

This is a relationship that's just happening, it's not like Emily and Brad were "going to try", there's no trying here IMO, it's just a happy couple who are dating in a long distance relationship.  

Well stated GA!  JPG is essentially living the same life he lived prior to becoming the Bachelor - lots of travel, involved with professional athletes and entertainers, etc.  He just has the wonderful addition of his novia by his side.  And we know that "Nikki the Nurse" is still a nurse.   

That is what I like about most of the recent Bach couples - they are still living their lives as they were before the Bach experience.  Ashely is a dentist & cutie JP is still in construction, Chris is still in mortgage banking & Des is still designing wedding dresses.  The common thread here is that each of these couples had careers before going on a reality dating show, not just a job title created for their ABC bio.  Hugesmile 

Put me in the "agree" column. Love the bolded.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:44 pm

word 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:20 pm

Juan Pablo Attends Dancing with the Stars Despite Being Snubbed by ABC When He Wanted a Spot on the Show

Celebrity News Apr. 29, 2014 AT 9:08AM By Madeline Boardman.

Juan Pablo is back on ABC! The most controversial Bachelor ever returned to the network on Monday, April 29, to watch a taping of Dancing with the Stars with his girlfriend Nikki Ferrell.

Juan Pablo Galavis, who first appeared on Desiree Hartsock's season of The Bachelorette, was once promoted by ABC in such a major way that the network renamed January as "Juanary" to mark the premiere of his season of The Bachelor.

Fast-forward to months later, when Galavis, 32, made shocking headline-making comments about the LGBTQ community, and angered one of his final three contestants Andi Dorfman to the point that she walked off the show. Following a tension-filled reunion show where Galavis and host Chris Harrison butted heads, leaders at ABC have seemingly been trying to distance the network from Galavis.

The former soccer player reportedly expressed interest in participating in the latest season of DWTS, which also airs on ABC, but was denied the opportunity.

Galavis attended the Latin night of the dance competition with Ferrell, who won the face-off for the bachelor's heart. "Picked up a few moves from Latin night on #DWTS," Ferrell, 26, tweeted about her evening. "Thank you @DancingABC for having @JuanPaGalavis and I!"

Galavis extended his own olive branch to ABC as well, thanking the network's show for the invitation, tweeting, "Had a BLAST tonight with @Nikki_Ferrell, THANKS to @DancingABC for the INVITATION... #SuperbShow"

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 8 Bmwv2110

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/juan-pablo-attends-dancing-with-the-stars-despite-snub-2014294
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Cute pic. Interesting that they were invited.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:32 pm

They looked like they were enjoying themselves at the taping. Nice to see everyone being cordial.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:50 pm

Amberish wrote:Juan Pablo Attends Dancing with the Stars Despite Being Snubbed by ABC When He Wanted a Spot on the Show

Juan Pablo is back on ABC! The most controversial Bachelor ever returned to the network on Monday, April 29, to watch a taping of Dancing with the Stars with his girlfriend Nikki Ferrell.

Juan Pablo Galavis, who first appeared on Desiree Hartsock's season of The Bachelorette, was once promoted by ABC in such a major way that the network renamed January as "Juanary" to mark the premiere of his season of The Bachelor.

Fast-forward to months later, when Galavis, 32, made shocking headline-making comments about the LGBTQ community, and angered one of his final three contestants Andi Dorfman to the point that she walked off the show. Following a tension-filled reunion show where Galavis and host Chris Harrison butted heads, leaders at ABC have seemingly been trying to distance the network from Galavis.

The former soccer player reportedly expressed interest in participating in the latest season of DWTS, which also airs on ABC, but was denied the opportunity.

Galavis attended the Latin night of the dance competition with Ferrell, who won the face-off for the bachelor's heart. "Picked up a few moves from Latin night on #DWTS," Ferrell, 26, tweeted about her evening. "Thank you @DancingABC for having @JuanPaGalavis and I!"

Galavis extended his own olive branch to ABC as well, thanking the network's show for the invitation, tweeting, "Had a BLAST tonight with @Nikki_Ferrell, THANKS to @DancingABC for the INVITATION... #SuperbShow"

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/juan-pablo-attends-dancing-with-the-stars-despite-snub-2014294

Weird wording. The article makes it seem as if Andi walked off the show because of the comments he made.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:00 pm

glazedover wrote:
Amberish wrote:Juan Pablo Attends Dancing with the Stars Despite Being Snubbed by ABC When He Wanted a Spot on the Show

Weird wording. The article makes it seem as if Andi walked off the show because of the comments he made.

That's what happened, isn't it? He burst her (Bachelor) bubble by spending their alone time complaining about the show, etc., instead of showing interest in her is my impression of what happened. She ended her Fantasy Date furious and quit, right?
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:21 pm

Amberish wrote:
glazedover wrote:

That's what happened, isn't it? He burst her (Bachelor) bubble by spending their alone time complaining about the show, etc., instead of showing interest in her is my impression of what happened. She ended her Fantasy Date furious and quit, right?

Sorry. I should have said "because of the comments he made about an LGBT bachelor candidate."

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:37 pm

Amberish wrote:

The way I saw it, she complained all JPG talked about was himself all night. He wasn't interested in her at all. He didn't ask questions about religion or future or whatever. He OTOH thought it was a great night,they talked and laughed. She tells him she wants to leave, he doesn't even know what Religion she practices, he says its okay, he understands, well, for some reason, it's not okay.  Suspect
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Amberish wrote:

The way I saw it, she complained all JPG talked about was himself all night. He wasn't interested in her at all. He didn't ask questions about religion or future or whatever. He OTOH thought it was a great night,they talked and laughed. She tells him she wants to leave, he doesn't even know what Religion she practices, he says its okay, he understands, well, for some reason, it's not okay.  Suspect

You are right GA, JPG is not into her and vice versa. JPG is OK about it but Andi took an exception for the lack of interest.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Amberish wrote:

You are right GA, JPG is not into her and vice versa. JPG is OK about it but Andi took an exception for the lack of interest.

Yes, that would be the episode edit, but she expanded and said he also complained about production when she told her story at the WTA.

The MAJORITY of Juan Pablo's suitors called him out for bad behavior during the WTA. Could very well be his ill behavior isn't representative of who he really is today, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't embrace who he was during the show. Why white wash?
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:18 pm

Amberish wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Yes, that would be the episode edit, but she expanded and said he also complained about production when she told her story at the WTA.  

The MAJORITY of Juan Pablo's suitors called him out for bad behavior during the WTA. Could very well be his ill behavior isn't representative of who he really is today, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't embrace who he was during the show. Why white wash?

Yes! I forgot about that. These are my opinions. That was all part of the plan. They didn't like him, viewers didn't like him, TPTB knew that. By the time the WTA came around, that was their only chance to show the viewers they were on their side. They threw him under the bus, because he would not cooperate. CH said it well in the interview that was posted recently, "he didn't give himself to the producers".  Suspect 

When Andi said that on national TV that he didn't cooperate, it was so obvious to me, she was coached, just like she was during her exit. She sounded like a school girl tattling on him.

He couldn't pretend to have interest in those girls, he couldn't pretend he was in love with two women, he couldn't be devastated that Andi or anyone else wanted to go. Sure go ahead was his attitude, he understands, that if someone wants to go, then they shouldn't be there. There is not one lead that I could remember that reacted the way he did when someone wanted to go. They all fall apart, and there's so much drama. There's a lot of acting, and IMO he couldn't do it, because it wasn't honest. These are just my thoughts.

JPG was not a fit for this gig at all. He couldn't act, he didn't do what they wanted him to do, he said weird things, his English is not good at all, he didn't understand half of what those girls were saying to him, it was difficult to understand him, they obviously gave him English lessons, which made him look even less educated, everything went over his head, because he didn't get it, he wasn't going to propose, and that whole conversation with Clare is not any different than Brad/Chantal  -even Emily was convinced he was in love with Chantel while she watched on Monday nights, Chantel slaps Brad for all the things he said to her. Sean/Lindsey,  Sean tells Lindsay she's the best friend he's been looking for and could see her as his wife down the road.

TPTB didn't realize he was so opposite of what they thought, after CH repeatedly says the viewers loved him, so they choose him, covering their butts.  No one takes responsibility, they just crucify them on National TV.

I like this couple for two reasons, because they are truly happy, and I give him a lot of guts for taking all this crap for doing what he felt was honest. He has been the same person before the show and after.

I don't have any favourites. I just want to see the love story, and figure it all out while watching every epi. Even Ali who I didn't care for, I was happy to be part of a sleuthing bunch that figured it out and that she indeed, chose hunky Roberto.  beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly